#OccupyRaw
Big announcements from Taker and Hogan. I'm Hopi g that Hogan is gonna be like the rock and decide what's gonna happen at Mania and sets up if Bryan wins he gets to be in title match
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Raw is from Memphis. I'm not going.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Also, forewarning, the crowd will suck. We always do.
nice @ a early Raw thread, was wondering if anyone else was gonna be making these Tongue

Hulkamania is runnin wild through Memphis brother.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

You would think a town with that rich of a history of wrestling wouldn't suck.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Maybe it's the locale - rednecks and simple folks
We might see Cody/Goldust get a chance back at the titles since their reign was more popular than the Uso's currently is, and because they knew while The Outlaws have the promo skills still to make the division more interesting, they just cant keep up with the younger guys or the more in shape guys in the division, even Goldy keeps up with the rest of that division pretty well.

4WOnline, via WrestlingInc.com, "Word from within WWE this week is that there will be no Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania XXX after all."

I doubt Hogan will announce the MITB Match coming back to WM, it would be crazy as fuck to see Bryan win that and cash it in the same night though.

The smart thing would be to have him somehow come back and win the title at mania and beat hhh. What would be great would be if punk Makes a.cameo and helps but that won't happen. Hope they make the Scott hall hof announcement tonight fingers still crossed for a savage induction since they said they were still working on one major induction

(03-10-2014, 10:29 AM)Ceallach Wrote: You would think a town with that rich of a history of wrestling wouldn't suck.

Yeah, you'd think. You'd also think a city with as rich of a musical history as we have would get more concerts too, but pretty much every tour by any artist usually skips us.
If they really induct savage, they'll probably wait till the very last announcement for the HOF to do his, hopefully hall gets in, will be a crazy HOF if he does.

(03-10-2014, 11:23 AM)BoneCrusher Wrote: We might see Cody/Goldust get a chance back at the titles since their reign was more popular than the Uso's currently is,

They just won the belts last week....
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
Personally I think Hall and Jake the Snake should have to clean for several years before they're inducted. Lita doesnt deserve to be in either. Not yet. Years from now sure.
lita can fuck right off, dumb bitch.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
(03-10-2014, 11:23 AM)BoneCrusher Wrote: We might see Cody/Goldust get a chance back at the titles since their reign was more popular than the Uso's currently is

How do you figure? You got access to WWE polling numbers?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I've never really been too concerned with waiting for a long time to induct someone. If they're retired, fuck it, go ahead and induct them if you want. Edge, Trish, Lita, etc. None of those bother me. They earned their spot in the HOF....who cares if it happens now or 15 years from now?

I know it makes us all feel old when they're inducting people we grew up watching, but hey, that's why getting old sucks.
(03-10-2014, 01:45 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Personally I think Hall and Jake the Snake should have to clean for several years before they're inducted. Lita doesnt deserve to be in either. Not yet. Years from now sure.

Yeah but if either one of these guys goes off the wagon again, and pisses off DDP to the point where he gives them the boot if they are even still currently living with him and under his (kind of) supervision, lets face it, they arent coming back, especially Hall, Jake I could give more credit to.

WWE probably sees whats going on with them, especially how good he did on ICP Theatre on the Fuse network late last year after being in Dallas's care for just a few months, as a good opportunity to get them in while their sober and can actually stand infront of a crowd and not embarass the living fuck out of Vince and everyone else.

Especially with the launch of the network, and all the more WCW footage and older footage that becomes available on there, these guys deserve to be in there, and its better that they can actually walk to the ring, stand in it and talk on a mic and people understand what they are saying beause they arent in a drug sedated slur.

WHEN I SAY EW, YOU SAY SO.

EW SO

SPOILER WARNING

Hogan is said to make a joint announcement with the Undertaker concerning his match with Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. All sources confirm that it will be a Yapapi Indian Strap Match.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
When Lesnar was on the ground the only word Paul Heyman heard him utter was Yapapi.

WE COMIN FOR YOU, NIGGA
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
(03-10-2014, 03:24 PM)Zack T Wrote: WE COMIN FOR YOU, NIGGA

ALOT of stuff going on tonight concerning WM.. Sure Bray and Cena will exchange words again, Cena selling that injury more and more on twitter and im sure he wont try to compete tonight.

New Age Outlaws will continue to peck at Usos and probably ultimately back off to allow a feud to start for WM for the tag titles with whoever (this might be where Gold/Rhodes pick back up).

Hogan will probably talk about how Brock has flipped out his last few matches and pretty much taken out his opponents before they had a chance.

Xpac was said to have said that he was happy to be inducting his friend scott so that's all but confirmed. I agree if savage is the last entrant this will be o e of the craziest ceremonies ever

Bray will save Raw per usual.

CAN YOU FEEL THESE PEOPLE?

RE: Savage HOF

Unless recently they got Lanny to agree to accept the induction or threw a money offer at him, I really don't see it happening. He has went on record several times saying that he doesn't care if Savage gets inducted but he doesn't want to be a part of it unless they pay him and the family serious money.

If we are talking HOF, I have been hearing rumors of this year being the first wrestling match that they may be inducting which is the Main Event of Mania 1. Not only would the competitors be included but so would the managers of the match (Snuka/Orton..would be a damn shame if Cowboy Bob was a 2x inductee). They are either planning on inducting the entire match or just Mr. T himself. Then again, the rumor has changed so many times so I'm not sure what they are planning on doing.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I've heard Poffo say he won't take part in anything unless they all three go in the HOF as a family. Didn't hear anything about money, not saying it's wrong just the one interview I watched with that weirdo that's what he said.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
There were separate interviews that he did. Initially, the rumored reasons Savage didn't get in before his death had to do with either the supposed affair that he had with Stephanie when she was a teenager (which was never proven to be true), Savage wanted his father Angelo to be inducted as well and he and Vince were never on good terms after he left the company during the Monday Night Wars.

On one side, I can see why Lanny also feels that his father should be inducted as well but on the other hand I think he should keep in mind no matter whether it's his father or his brother that the HOF is designed to show appreciation for contributions and is also built for the fans and the active wrestlers. I don't think there is one person who would actively say that Savage's induction would be out of line or undeserving. If nothing else, he should at least allow it to happen so his brother's legacy can get one final moment of recognition.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Hogan announcing Mr. T tonight
Word. Lanny was pretty much a jobber that threw frisbees, then later a genius midcarder/jobber. He did get a countout victory over Hogan on SNME once tho, maybe that's why he thinks he's as deserving as his bro. LOL
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Andre The Giant Memorial trophy

Rumble at WrestleMania