RAW is hijacked
Will Chicago deliver? Will the audience turn their back on HHH, or will it just be 20 smarks in the upper deck? Will a riot break out when Barret comes out to Punk's entrance theme? Will Punk appear as promised, or will Peezy be proved correct?

[Image: Bh0yv62CMAAV4x5.jpg]

Is the Hijack RAW movement just playing into WWE's hands? Will the entire audience be muted and pro-storyling chants and crowd noise be broadcast instead?
[Image: BhrHradIIAATUWZ.jpg:large]
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
It'll be 5 fat 30 something's doing this.

Come on 99% will be casuals, kids and their soccer moms oooohhing and ahhhing when Cena takes his shirt off.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
lol i wonder what the ratings are going to look like from people tuning in to see what happens.
and then when wwe intentionally pisses the fans off to get the same heat online & generate more interest in seeing what happens when they attempt to "hijack" the show again.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
I'm not gonna lie, I expect it to be insane in there tonight. If this were attempted almost anywhere other than Chicago I would expect fail though. My logic is they've always had anywhere from a raucous to a flat out bananas type of crowd and even if there's only 1-2 thousand of those twitter people there they can influence the whole building. I'm curious to see if WWE will edit/censor anything. Either way I'm kinda pumped for this, might have to have a drinky poo.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
they should atleast hand out flyers outside
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
how hilarious would it be if the wwe printed out their own "hijack raw" flyers with instructions that contradicted those of the internets.
[+] 3 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
HIJACK THE HIJACKERS!! #WWEUNIVERSE #HHHRULES
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
INstructions- Counter CM punk chants, when they say cm punk, we say PALES IN COMPARISON TO BATISTA
When they say WE WANT ZIGGLER we say TO BE MORE QUIET AND RESPECTFUL
When Thet say SAME OLD SHIT we say IS A NAUGHTY WORD, STOP IT PLEASE
[+] 2 users Like Blizzard's post
This should be interesting... if they were smart they would have punk at the head of the movement and make it look like punk was behind it not the fans. I could see punk helping Bryan to a point but I don't see him putting him over if it would cost him a title shot at mania.
Tonight should be interesting at least. I say that but I was so hyped for last weeks raw and it was one of the most lackluster shows they've done yet.
If the fans ry wanted they have the power to male things happen. Regardless of what the company tries to censor it is live tv
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
It should be an interesting show no matter what happens.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
I just hope they don't start the show with punk. That really killed the momentum for hogan and it was down hill after that
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Supposedly Danielson vs. Batista has been added to tonight's how.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
They should never give punk the belt again, he will just walk away if they won't let him be the number 1 fake fighter.

I kid
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
You keep making comments about Punk like that. Starting to think you're not joking and only saying you are so you don't catch shit for being wrong Wink
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
They just mentioned punk on the preshow...
Oh it may have been the nao, all I heard was "been since the royal rumble"
I went back and josh what's his face said "the fans are chanting for cm punk who hasn't been seen since the royal rumble" not a direct quote
HUUUUGE cm punk chant on the raw preshow lmao
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
CM Penis
HEYMAN YOU DOG
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Dat pop.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Great start
Semen pank
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
I was hoping this promo ended up bein about Brock to fuck with em
Heyman is genius
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Yeah, he turned that pretty good.

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

You picked the wrong day sexual chocolate
Henry tagged Brock pretty good in the face. I bet thats why he was throwing the monitors like that.

This crowd isn't good at hijacking
Road Dogg salty as fuck yo
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB