SuperCena is at it again
Quote:While the injury angle on Raw was planned, John Cena did suffer a groin strain [Updated: I incorrectly wrote tear earlier today; I apologize for the error] during the angle on Monday.

Cena gutted through a house show match last night in North Charleston, SC against Randy Orton but was hurting. He actually apologized to the live crowd afterward for not giving them the performance he wanted to give.

One person who worked the event last night said Cena was "pretty bad off" but was gutting through it since it was Wrestlemania season. "No matter what anyone wants to say about him, Cena's the machine - he keeps going."

We are also told WWE wanted to pull Cena from the house shows this weekend and he refused.

That dude is a fucking machine.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

And he will still get hated and shit on Monday for no reason
[Image: Chaos.png]

I think even the smarkiest smarks respect the dude now. They boo him because they're tired of the boy scout act he's been doing for 10 years. He gets shat on because of his character, not the person he is himself.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

THE PROTOTYPE
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
yeah, for me, its his character. dude busts his ass and you have to respect that. i know that the thuganomics character wouldn't work 10 years later, but he could tweak things a bit and evolve.
Was updated. No tear, all a work.
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]
I'M TELLING YOU, THIS CENA KID IS GOING PLACES
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post