disappearing posts?
in the last couple of days I've noticed a couple of my posts have disappeared. Two specifically that i know of:
- in space jam 2 thread I posted "more like space james rite"
- in new dark lotus thread i posted "nothing but walls but its alright, my back to the room in the corner all night"

sup wit dat?

anyone else had this happen?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
this is serious shit! we will need the board's finest on this immediately.

i have not noticed any missing posts.
I can't even remember when I had for breakfast let alone every post I've made
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
i noticed both after there was a new post after the post i made & my post was gone. only made a thread after the second time it happened.
i want to know why there hasnt been an admin in here to address turdy's issue.
these things take time, cut them some slack.
dont forget celli is the admin ambassador of kkkool
I wouldn't even know. Its not like I go back and re-read my posts, I just skip straight to "new posts".
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
i click on the last post in a thread & scroll up to what ive seen already and read down. pretty easy to notice when a thread is still young or when the board isnt particularly active.
Hmm. No idea. I'll ask around. I doubt anyone would be deleting posts, especially inane nothing posts like those. I'll check.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

pretty sure peezy just said turdy is worthless.
(02-26-2014, 11:25 PM)Peezy Wrote: Hmm. No idea. I'll ask around. I doubt anyone would be deleting posts, especially inane nothing posts like those. I'll check.

yeah i didnt suspect that to be the case because yeah, pretty inane posts...
thought id say something in case theres something wonky going on with the board or if anyone else had noticed.

my ocd doesnt like it tho.