Official Raw is BOOOOOOOOOOOOO thread
Edge had a few awesome runs. He deserved to get in eventually but in no way should he be in the HOF already.

Dude sucked bad as a Face too in my opinion.
Of course you won't. Shelton was a mid-carder his ENTIRE career and by his own admission never wanted to be anything more than that which is why WWE didn't waste their time re-signing him or giving him the push that many felt he deserved.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
well everyone knows that.

i'm just saying he was good, had good matches, and had memorable moments.
Well we can all agree to disagree about how great Edge's career was or if he deserved it, but all I know is I sure as shit don't wanna see him come back and take a spot on WM.

Dammit, Paynus, see all this bullshit you started? This thread should have ended 2 pages ago.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Just to get a quick laugh, here are Edge's tainted accomplishments that make him undeserving of a HOF legacy

WWE Champion (4 times)
World Heavyweight Champion (7 times)
WWE Intercontinental Champion (5 times)
World Tag Team Champion (12 times)
WWE Tag Team Champion (2 times)
King of the Ring (2001)
Royal Rumble winner (2010)
Money in the Bank winner (2 times)
WCW US Champion (1 time)
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Yeah but Koko B Ware had Frankie.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Ok, even with my thought that he shouldn't of had half of those 11 world title reigns, I'll take back that he isn't HOF worthy. Especially with some of the people they've put in, he should definitely be considered for the HOF in the future. However he should not already be in there for the last couple years.
Edge Edge Edge Edge

Who's with me? Where's Zach T

Edge Edge Edge
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KidEx's post
More like MEHdge.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Edge was awesome, I never got into him as a huge solo guy but the faction with him christian and gangrel was awesome, almost kinda the way the wyatts do things
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Just about everything he did I loved. I preferred him as heel in the same way I prefer Punk as heel but that didn't make him less awesome.

I didn't have a problem with his HOF induction being as early as it was. Sure there were guys who were probably more deserving from previous generations (Savage, Roberts, Owen, Bruno, Warrior;etc) but WWE had just signed him to a Legends contract and released a new DVD for him so on one hand you had good promotion to come out of it but on the other hand the cool thing was that he didn't take it for granted, we saw a nice feel-good moment with Christian inducting him and then it was followed by a good speech where people really got to see how humble of a person he really is.

Personally, I have nothing but endless respect for the guy. He was literally a fan who made his dream come true by working his way to the top without a single complaint and in any generation to say that he handled the kind of pressure he did after having the health complications and never getting caught in any kind of steroid scandal or any large backstage debacle (minus the Lita affair which ended up turning into a storyline any way) really speaks a lot. So many guys who were in his position succumbed to getting involved in drugs, steroids, altercations and inflated egos. Edge never really had a problem with any of them and that's a big reason that he was so well-respected and Vince would never hesitate to give him the championship because he knew that he was a trust worthy worker.

I'm not saying character is everything and that should be the only reason that wrestlers should be inducted into the HOF but rarely have you ever seen top guys that have the resume like Edge that were primarily class acts in and out of the ring. Cena is probably the only one I can think of right now that stands out that way.
Edge got in so early because he gave his body to the business so much that his carrer was ended very early. Add in that he never really got in trouble/drama and had his accomplishments.

Also Billy Gunn will get a HOF ring, I 100% guarantee you that. Of course it will be for being a part of DX, he will have a ring though. Also Edge could very well get a second ring as part of Edge and Christian.
(01-29-2014, 12:02 AM)KidEx Wrote: I'm gonna blow all your minds, I was just told that Johnny Grunge is Bray Wyatt.

I knew that story about him dieing from a steroid overdose was a work. I mean, look at the guy. A cheeseburger overdose, sure, but steroids? No fucking way.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
One source noted that McMahon was not changing the script because of the negative crowd reaction to Batista and the John Cena vs. Randy Orton bout, but "in spite of it." We have also been told that the new script was a vast improvement from the original direction.

The original plan featured CM Punk wrestling in one of the qualifiers as well as follow-up on the Kane attack of Punk. The decision was made to focus on that storyline next week, so Punk was held off the show to sell the angle.

(01-29-2014, 12:28 AM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Well we can all agree to disagree about how great Edge's career was or if he deserved it, but all I know is I sure as shit don't wanna see him come back and take a spot on WM.

Dammit, Paynus, see all this bullshit you started? This thread should have ended 2 pages ago.

Oh no! I started a 2 1/2 page discussion about Edge who is a wrestler in the wrestling forum! How shitty!

Fuck the haters, Edge was/IS dope! E&C vs Goldy would be amazing! Goldust for all we knew was only a part timer til' he was solidified on the main roster but we all geeked for that! I'm just saying with a Christian return might as well bring Edge in for a dope tag match. With booking like Batista winning RR, Botch/Orton Mania, this can't fail compared to that is all I was saying aha. Plus you could throw NOA and Real Americans in and have a month or two of amazing tag team matches.

We all go on about speculation and what ifs. So eat a dick. They already throw Rocky, Batista, Taker, and whatever other part timer on the card. And we all know Edge would draw a bigger pop than Titsta.

Another note: Why not piss and moan about Taker taking peoples spots? If he would just leave and stop hurting himself once a year we could book better matches cause it would open up an hour. Drphil Taker has earned his spot, but I don't think he deserves a yearly match just to add to the streak. It's dumb. It's more predictable he's winning than it was for Batista at RR. I hope HHH pisses on it, but after Taker beat him and HBK twice IDK if that's gonna happen. Only way I want Taker back is to lose the streak, I don't want to see any more "attempts" where people that (in the eyes of the company) are half the wrestlers HHH/HBK are. If they didn't do it, then Punk/Bryan/Bray/Orton sure aren't going to.

There's something I believe that actually might deserve some bitching. If you're not here to talk wrestling or don't know how to ignore things then just fuck off. Cause i'm here to read/talk about wrestling.

I'm with KidEx! *EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE*
Taker has been in show-stealing matches for the last 5 years at Wrestlemania. He can keep coming back all he wants.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

That was sarcasm you douchebag so take your finger or whatever you have up your ass this time out and relax. And like peezy said, Undertaker earned his once a year schedule so that's why no one's bitching about that.

And fuck MEHdge. I'd rather see Duke "The Dumpster" Drosey come back before him.
You don't need to worry, Edge physically cannot return.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Edge is fucking awesome. I miss him so much.

But yea, he can't physically return at all. Unfortunately.

I do agree Edge shouldn't be in the HoF yet. Someday, absolutely shoulda been the #1 big name for whatever year in the future. They only inducted him so fast cause he was forced to retire, I think.
That was the ONLY reason he was inducted that early. It was more of an homage and a tribute for all that he had done. Had he not been forced to retire he would damn well still be active. He had at least another 5 good years left in him.
Anybody catch Stone Cold on Arsenio last night? Pretty good interview he even addressed the Punk situation
(01-28-2014, 11:03 AM)Peezy Wrote: Reigns is most definitely the future.

But I'm seriously loving Roman Reigns these days. That dude is improving every single week in everything he does and he's got that Goldberg-like explosiveness that is going to get him over HUGE one day when he finally turns face.

Damn. You've been a "throw salt in eyes" type of heel for so long I forgot you were once a face. Mite be time to come bacc fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fro's post
LLOL @peezy
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 2 users Like tehgiftofgab's post
LOL

Man, how things change in 4 years
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
rawr is agag
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
Questionable thread bump. 0 out of 2 Hell Yeahs.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Raw was so boo

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post