Official Raw is BOOOOOOOOOOOOO thread
[Image: 243.jpg]
lol. didn't say it hadn't been done (hell, I was thinking WM20 was a 4-way)...just that it seems weird. there's no program leading to it. Usually there are extenuating circumstances story wise that put three guys in the ring together. Putting 3 random people in there at the last minute without a story would just be odd.

we know why Batista's there...he won the Rumble. We know why Bryan/Orton/Sheamus/Whoever would be there, they won the belt at the Elimination Chamber. With less than a month to go, the WWE would just be throwing a random third guy in there for no reason whatsoever but to make their title match at WrestleMania a gimmick match. It would just feel really odd to gimmick up the title match at Mania at the last second for no reason at all with guys who aren't now and haven't been involved in a program together.

Batista, you just came off the street to win the Rumble. Bryan, you just feuded with Bray, joined him, left him 2 weeks later, lost a match to him at the Rumble to completely blowoff the storyline, entered the chamber and won the belt.........now we're going to throw some random third guy neither of you have been in a program with into the title match at WM to gimmick it up for no apparent reason. Just sounds awful. I am out of the loop though. Has the WWE really been doing that crap at Mania the past 2-3 years? If so, glad I've missed it. Sure, throw random gimmicks into Over the Edge or whatever but leave Mania alone.
WrestleMania 16 was the fatal four way I was thinking of. Still, all four guys were in a program together for months....before the Rumble even with each guy being backed by a member of the McMahon family. WM was the culmination of a several month story involving the four guys.

If they just throw a 3rd guy into the title match at Mania without a story leading up to it, they're just shitting on their own product. Say Bryan wins the belt at EC. Batista won the rumble, there's the Mania main event. The Raw directly after EC with less than a month to go to Mania HHH comes out and says, "oh yeah, Brock Lesnar is now in the main event with you two guys". That would just be stupid. Neither Batista nor Bryan have been involved in a program with anybody other than Bray Wyatt in the past several months. It would be ridiculous and they'd be completely shitting all over the Rumble making it meaningless since you don't have to win the Rumble to get the shot at Mania. People can just be added to the main event at Mania randomly for no reason with no program just to make the main event a gimmick match. I'll be getting it for free with my WWE network and i still wouldn't watch that shit.
Theres no indication itll be a 3way anyways.

AmDrag winning ec would be retarded as shit.
They've booked themselves into a corner here.

They had 1 job to do. They built it up for 5-9 months and THIS is what they've come up with? Good thing they're launching the network with WM30 included because not many are going to actually want to buy this shit.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Sheamus will cost dbry the title and we'll end up with that. Orton will retain and we'll still get botch vs randall
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
If Randy loses, he can get a rematch.
Thus, Triple threat.
(01-28-2014, 06:49 AM)Chris Wrote: They've booked themselves into a corner here.

They had 1 job to do. They built it up for 5-9 months and THIS is what they've come up with? Good thing they're launching the network with WM30 included because not many are going to actually want to buy this shit.

I think the opposite-they've set up, accidental and against what they were planning as it was, a great way to blow off the authority at Mania. Bryan defying the odds of everyone holding him down and going over would be the perfect end to Mania.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Bryan wins at EC and faces Lesner at Mania for the title
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Reigns is most definitely the future. And Ambrose has the mic skills to be golden. But Rollins can fucking GO in the ring. He might not get to the heights of someone like Reigns and he may spend his career in the midcard, but I can foresee Rollins as a face stealing shows every night and being one of those guys like Ziggler or Kofi or Punk was earlier in his career. He'll be fine.

But I'm seriously loving Roman Reigns these days. That dude is improving every single week in everything he does and he's got that Goldberg-like explosiveness that is going to get him over HUGE one day when he finally turns face.

(01-27-2014, 11:31 PM)CAGE Wrote: I love Reigns Superman punch but his running kick/drop kick thing from the floor to the apron is amazing. Has he hit it on anyone other than Punk?

He did it first thing as soon as he entered the Rumble.

(01-28-2014, 02:45 AM)Wiggz Wrote: Benoit/HHH/HBK WM 20

Who? Weird, never heard of this match....

(01-28-2014, 07:33 AM)Brulos Wrote: Sheamus will cost dbry the title and we'll end up with that. Orton will retain and we'll still get botch vs randall

^ this ^

They have fucked this up beyond belief. The simple, classic story here was the best: Daniel Bryan, having been fucked over for the last 6+ months, wins the Royal Rumble against the odds and goes on to steal the show in an awesome match and finally, finally, FINALLY achieve his dream and become WWE champion on the grandest stage of them all and the show closes with 80,000 people doing the yes chant and confetti falling. Feel good moment to blow off the last 6 months of screwjobs. It's basically the exact same thing they did with Benoit 10 years ago: wins Rumble, goes on to achieve his dream at Mania. It's so goddamn simple a child could book it and it's exactly what the fans want to see.

As it stands, the only satisfying ending for Wrestlemania is going to be with the show ending with Bryan holding the title. And the only way they can get there now is have him win it at Elimination Chamber and successfully defend it at Mania (anti-climatic and robs fans of the moment they wanted) or to somehow turn it into a triple threat match between Bryan, Orton, and Batista....which would be okay I guess but still seems like a shitty way to get there with Bryan not winning the Rumble to get his shot.

So at this point, even if it ends with Bryan on top at Mania, they still took a dumb, retarded path to get there.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Just came to say hope the Christian return just leads to an Edge appearance that gets interrupted by the RhodesBros. With the way they're booking, this would be the best thing on the card.

Make it happen, now!
Yea..cause mania doesn't have enough part timers on the card, they should bring back a dude that had to retire before he got paralyzed (not to mention a guy that should have been a mid-carder his whole career if every other real star didn't leave or die so he could be a 10 time world champ).
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Whoa whoa whoa now. Edge was awesome. He deserved the main event.

I would even say Edge was underutilized. He has an impressive number of reigns but not very many reigns that were impressive. He was a victim of booking for a long time
Edge was fucking amazing. People who consider Edge midcard talent I always assume are the same ones who love Batista and RandO

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
Pretty much what Ceallach said, I would also add Hardy freaks that took the personal bullshit to serious to that list.
Nope, I'm none of the above. Think about it, if all those people didn't leave and Beniot/Guerrero didn't die, do you honestly think Edge would have been world champion, let alone 10+ times? I'm sure he would have eventually gotten to the main event level and maybe won the belt once or twice, but it wouldn't be nearly what he got and he sure as shit wouldn't be in the HOF now. IMO, Edge is the luckiest motherfucker ever.
Your opinion suuuucks

Meh, whatevz. Still doesn't change my mind that he was overrated. Not saying he sucked, just would have never gotten to the level he did if it wasn't for the circumstances that they had no one else.
Edge won the MITB contract (and was thus on the road to guaranteed becoming WWE champion) before Eddie even died. He was a 3-time world champion before Benoit died.

And for what it's worth, during the last few years of both of their lives, neither Eddie or Benoit were in the title picture anyway. It's not like they both died and opened up a spot for Edge. He was already there while they were still wrestling.

I'm with H96. Edge was talented in so many respects but didn't have the intangible like some of those other names mentioned. Edge was their default jack of all trades that they could throw into any situation which is how he ended up a 10 time champion. I don't take away anything he did - but a lot of his later career success came as a result of circumstantial luck.

(01-28-2014, 08:53 AM)Ceallach Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 06:49 AM)Chris Wrote: They've booked themselves into a corner here.

I think the opposite-they've set up, accidental and against what they were planning as it was, a great way to blow off the authority at Mania. Bryan defying the odds of everyone holding him down and going over would be the perfect end to Mania.

My statement had more to do with them booking DB to face Sheamus at WM. Now they are put into a position to water things down with one character or another in order to appease fans. You're fucking nuts if you think the Authority will have a blow off storyline anytime soon.
I have no idea what I typed that got autocorrected to commonplace

What?
i think and truly believe that edge's run and 10x world championships was just a benefit of no new stars being developed over the years.

why else did hardcore holly get a title shot? LOL
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
Anyone who hates on Edge should be auto banned.
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
if people didn't have a difference of opinion, then threads would be short love fests.

is that what you really want? i like debates Smile
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
Edge wasnt great. HATE HATE HATE

(01-28-2014, 07:41 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Nope, I'm none of the above. Think about it, if all those people didn't leave and Beniot/Guerrero didn't die, do you honestly think Edge would have been world champion, let alone 10+ times? I'm sure he would have eventually gotten to the main event level and maybe won the belt once or twice, but it wouldn't be nearly what he got and he sure as shit wouldn't be in the HOF now. IMO, Edge is the luckiest motherfucker ever.

Answer to your question: Yes he would have. In fact, he had a championship reign before Benoit/Guerrero died. He turned heel in 2004 and got inserted into the title picture and then 6 months later won MITB. He was well on his way to becoming champ even with Benoit/Guerrero/Angle in the picture. He was also champ at the height of Cena's popularity which is actually more of a testament to the fact that he was a 10+ time champion.

So yeah...your assessment there makes absolutely 0 sense.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Edge wasnt the greatest ever but for a good 4-5 year stretch he was incredible. He got ratings and he could actually wrestle.

He had a great career. Love the guys who are incredible tag team then solo(Hart, HBK, JBL(kind of))
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]