Official Raw is BOOOOOOOOOOOOO thread
The statement about the tweaking is pretty cool, makes you wonder what could happen, you got Bray hounding Cena now it seems, maybe even still Bryan.. as long as Sheamus doesnt turn heel and seal up a Bryan/Sheamus match at WM for sure im fine/
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[Image: BfCPDbQCcAAd5aj.jpg]
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 5 users Like Ceallach's post
Seth Rollins is a stud, if he couldnt talk id agree that hes gonna flounder once they break up, but he'll be just fine. Its gonna be interesting to see what happens when they do fianlly split
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
just wanted to add: Ive been DM'ing with mick foley on twitter today.
NEVER FORGET
(01-27-2014, 10:43 PM)Blizzard Wrote: Seth Rollins is a stud, if he couldnt talk id agree that hes gonna flounder once they break up, but he'll be just fine. Its gonna be interesting to see what happens when they do fianlly split

you know better than I, I've only been watching for 2-3 months. Thus far, to me, he just seems like the weak link....the third wheel. I can see Ambrose and Reigns both keeping the gimmick they already have and being main eventers. I just haven't seen it from Rollins yet. Maybe if he's repackaged or something but the current Rollins I see has mid card written all over him. Who knows, a face turn and new gimmick could have him main eventing. Again, I'm not as familiar with his skillset as you are. :/
Was that a piped in audience chant?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
he blows dean outta the water in ring wise. but dean wins outta all of them character wise. He had an awesome match with cena a few weeks ago on smackdown if ya wanna find that. But hes got great singles matches. If you wanna see something great check out their debut match at TLC last year in 2012 it was epic
NEVER FORGET
Reigns is just fine the way they've brought up him.

Ambrose is awesome, has all the passion for the industry but he needs better writing, alot of what he says he goes around in circles but the way he holds himself while giving promos is pretty fantastic, even if sometimes when he gets really into it he almost sounds like he is drunk haha.

Rollins has more to prove out the of the 3, but I think all of them got a little lazy with being pushed so hard as a faction, Reigns is stepping up, Ambrose is still getting alot of heat because he has been the US champ since mid last year, long title reign but alot of bad booking by the WWE hasnt really stunted his progression too much, but it has some. I believe Rollins can be a great face, but he's gonna have to be repackaged, and he will need to do more high flying moves (which he is pretty good at).

WOW, Reigns made that superman punch look really fucking cool lol.

i bet he busts out the phoenix splash when he's a face.

right after that, he'll be over.

i mean, flippy shit worked for evan bourne when he was alive LOL
dont get me wrong, deans great but that just shows how awesome seth is.
NEVER FORGET
Did anyone see when The Shiels first came out? Seth Rollins busted the barricade and fell right on his face.
yes, i mentioned it on the first page Wink
Daniel Bryan just got this crowd on their feet

Hero has arrived.

This Raw just got sav...er fuck!
Shield vs Wyatts?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Shield vs Wyatts at elimination chamber wouldnt be bad.

pretty sad ending to the Raw though actually, we didnt get a Bray promo at all, Daniel Bryan saved that match completely and had the fans going for so long and then they just win because the Wyatt's interfere and Bray doesnt even touch Cena. Weird ending, especially with the tweaking they talked about, Bryan really got snubbed at the end there, but maybe they have decided to let Bryan win the chamber match and found it a easy way to put those 3 in it together..

Pretty solid RAW all things considered. Good rebound.
[Image: Chaos.png]

(01-27-2014, 10:47 PM)Evil Dead Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 10:43 PM)Blizzard Wrote: Seth Rollins is a stud, if he couldnt talk id agree that hes gonna flounder once they break up, but he'll be just fine. Its gonna be interesting to see what happens when they do fianlly split

you know better than I, I've only been watching for 2-3 months. Thus far, to me, he just seems like the weak link....the third wheel. I can see Ambrose and Reigns both keeping the gimmick they already have and being main eventers. I just haven't seen it from Rollins yet. Maybe if he's repackaged or something but the current Rollins I see has mid card written all over him. Who knows, a face turn and new gimmick could have him main eventing. Again, I'm not as familiar with his skillset as you are. :/

You're pretty right on this one actually.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I love Reigns Superman punch but his running kick/drop kick thing from the floor to the apron is amazing. Has he hit it on anyone other than Punk?
hes been doing it for weeks
NEVER FORGET
I don't watch SD regularly, I saw him do it on Raw awhile ago and at the rumble. Seriously one of the coolest moves and his size makes it that much more impressive and brutal looking.
Bryan wins EC, triple threat at Mania.

Wyatts get Cena eliminated.

Brock vs Batista for his shot = Batista wins via Big Show interference.

Show vs Brock Loser leaves match at Mania.

Punk vs Kane at EC leads to Trips vs Bryan
Even if Bryan wins the championship at EC & defends it at Mania I'll always feel like he should have won the belt at WM. Just seems like it'd be a good way to get 70-75,000 people to celebrate with a feel good moment.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(01-28-2014, 12:00 AM)FanDangish Wrote: Bryan wins EC, triple threat at Mania.

If DB wins at Elimination Chamber, who's the third guy going to be in the triple threat? Batista v/s Bryan for the belt......who's the third? Triple threat match for the belt at Mania seems weird.
In my opinion the way to go would be to put the belt on Batista in super heel fashion in the Chamber after it coming down to him and Bryan. Have Orton bitch and moan on Raw the next night about getting screwed over in favor of Triple H's pal..demand a rematch only to be told he has to beat Bryan and the winner gets the title shot.

Bryan gets his win over Orton. Batista/Bryan at Mania. I dont really want to see that match but id take it any day over Orton/Batista.

None of this will happen and Triple H will mock us all some more.
(01-28-2014, 02:17 AM)Evil Dead Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 12:00 AM)FanDangish Wrote: Bryan wins EC, triple threat at Mania.

If DB wins at Elimination Chamber, who's the third guy going to be in the triple threat? Batista v/s Bryan for the belt......who's the third? Triple threat match for the belt at Mania seems weird.

Benoit/HHH/HBK WM 20
Rey/Orton/Angle WM 22
Cena/Orton/HHH WM 24
Edge/Cena/Big Show WM 25
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/