Official Raw is BOOOOOOOOOOOOO thread
(01-27-2014, 09:15 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Lol @ Cleveland chanting Cleveland Sucks

At least they know.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

Cleveland is awesome fuck the haters!
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

Sounded like.a Steelers Suck chant to me.
Here comes the last time we will hear that dope Rhodes bros song.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
(01-27-2014, 08:19 PM)Peezy Wrote: Meh. Fuck this. I'm out. Only reason I wanted to stream it tonight was I knew if the crowd hijacked the show, it would just get edited out on Hulu tomorrow, but this crowd isn't worth shit tonight.

They're all still getting unfrozen from it being -2 outside.

and yes, Cleveland sucks
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
in the immortal words of Selena Gomez "when you're ready, come and get it"

lmao, Road Dogg is awesome.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

This crowd bloooooooows! JBL is fucking killing me.
While Road Dogg tries to joke about the PG-era WWE, part of me thinks it legit does bother him. He doesn't have as much energy when he does his pre-match promo and it's almost like during the match he just intentionally tries not to swear to mock it.

I'd hate to see how much trouble Shane Douglas would have doing the same thing.
Lesnar in a match tonight? Sounds like a chance for taker to fuck with him
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
Lesnar just officially saved this show
Haha nice catch lil naitch!
NEVER FORGET
(01-27-2014, 10:04 PM)Obsidian Wrote: While Road Dogg tries to joke about the PG-era WWE, part of me thinks it legit does bother him. He doesn't have as much energy when he does his pre-match promo and it's almost like during the match he just intentionally tries not to swear to mock it.

I'd hate to see how much trouble Shane Douglas would have doing the same thing.

I know for a fact it does, they also dont let him talk on the mic while coming out for the intro anymore for fear that he might slip, since they've edited the intro announcement to remove ass from the equation.

I really don't see the problem with "ass" either. Road Dogg is allowed to say it when he does the introduction speech so I don't get why they can't just include it in the entire thing.
(01-27-2014, 10:17 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I really don't see the problem with "ass" either. Road Dogg is allowed to say it when he does the introduction speech so I don't get why they can't just include it in the entire thing.

Because depending on the time it is played and the number of times it is used, it can affect the rating.

Dead fucking crowd tonight.
[Image: Chaos.png]

How exactly can it effect the rating? WWE got the highest ratings it's ever seen during the Attitude Era when swearing was a common practice.
He means like TVPG or TV14 for rating... pretty sure anyhow.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

JAKE ROBERTS HOF INDUCTEE!!!!!!!!!

FUCKIN AYE! JAKE IN THE HOF!
NEVER FORGET
Yes I do.

Also, solid Divas match.

JAAAAAAKEE!!!!!!

YES

YES

YES

(01-27-2014, 10:17 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I really don't see the problem with "ass" either. Road Dogg is allowed to say it when he does the introduction speech so I don't get why they can't just include it in the entire thing.

a concession I guess? give them 1 "ass"? The first time they came back for the Raw anniversary show he wasn't even allowed to say it in the intro. He had to say "and the bad bleep Billy Gunn"...actually saying the beep.

allowing the wrestlers to curse in ring with the camera mic picking it up, however, leads me to believe we're headed for a PG-13 rated Raw in the near future. It was kind of blatant of Cody yelling at Road Dogg to get "your old ass in here"......

lol at the crowd completely no selling Road Dogg when he held the mic up for them to say bitch. crickets. lol.

I also noticed Road Dogg got busted open in the match somewhere. Originally when they went PG didn't they stop matches when somebody accidentally got busted open? Obviously there's no blading or anything anymore on tv but I could swear originally that even when somebody got busted open hard way they would stop the match since they couldn't have the blood on a PG rated show.

my personal opinion, Attitude Era is gone forever. With the wwe network coming out they are going to be looking to rope us old guys into watching again since the nostalgia the network offers is going to have us all over that. I see a PG-13 show in the near future. I think a lot of the appearances by old timers + NAO comeback is leading into bringing us old guys back who left 'cause we didn't want to watch Super Cena and his PG adventures every Monday night.
Couldnt be happier for Jake right now.

DDP has done some great fucking things..

Attitude era is gone because PG era is 4x as profitable with shittons fewer headaches

exactly, brings in a wider audience and much more money, its what had to eventually happen for them to be THE BUSINESS in the wrestling world.

wonder if Wyatts get involved in this.. has Bray even been seen tonight?

Inducting Jake into the HOF is the smartest move WWE has made lately.
so, no cm punk tonight?
NEVER FORGET
Punk's at home.

Also,

Quote:Vince McMahon issued an edict this afternoon that the script for tonight's RAW needed to be heavily tweaked due to the crowd reaction at last night's pay-per-view. Writers were still working on changes about two hours ago.

So shitting on everyone matters.

so I guess we should count on Ambrose accidentally hitting Reigns causing them to lose the match and Reigns world title shot at Elimination Chamber?

life must suck for Seth Rollins right now. Once The Shield break up, Reigns and Ambrose are both going to be stars. Rollins gonna be homeless.
A FUCKING CHRISTIAN RETURN PROMO?!

ONE MORE MATCH