Wild Card Weekend Thread!
WHO YOU GOT!?

9ers over Packers
Saints over Eagles
Cincy over San Diego
KC over Indy

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Perhaps Green Bay Packers fans have little faith in this year's team.

How else to explain why as of Wednesday afternoon there were less than 7,500 tickets still remaining, according to a team spokesperson, for Sunday's NFC playoff game at Lambeau Field against the San Francisco 49ers?

The Packers have a streak of 319 consecutive sellouts (301 regular-season games and 18 playoff games) and nearly 100,000 people on their season-ticket waiting list.

The Packers must sell out by 3:40 p.m. ET on Thursday to avoid a local television blackout. NFL rules say teams must sell out games at least 72 hours prior to kickoff to ensure they will be shown on local TV.

Green Bay isn't the only team having trouble selling out for this weekend's games, with the Indianapolis Colts and Cincinnati Bengals also faced with thousands of unsold tickets.

The Colts, who have sold out 137 of their last 138 games, have 5,500 tickets remaining that they need to sell to avoid having their Saturday game against the Kansas City Chiefs blacked out in the Indianapolis area.

The league extended the Colts' deadline to avoid a blackout to Thursday at 4:30 p.m. because Wednesday is a holiday.

In Cincinnati, Jeff Berding, the Bengals' director of sales and public affairs, said late Monday that after a good day of sales, more than 10,000 tickets remained for Sunday's game at Paul Brown Stadium against the San Diego Chargers. That number dippedto 8,000 tickets as of Wednesday afternoon.

BUY YOUR OWN TICKETS GUIZ.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

I agree with most of your picks, def the 9ers over the Pack. I also think that the Iggles are going down. San Diego and Cincy should be a good game, and I don't think KC is getting stopped by Indy, but stranger things have happened. Looks like it's going to be a good weekend for football no matter what.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

9ers
Bengals
Eagles
Colts
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
The Chicago Bears left no doubt about their confidence in Jay Cutler.

Cutler, who was set to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason, signed a seven-year contract with the team, general manager Phil Emery announced Thursday.

Although terms were not released, Cutler's deal is expected to eclipse the $17.6 million average the Detroit Lions gave Matthew Stafford in July. It also includes at least $50 million in guaranteed money, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

This is who I want to win, not who I think has the best chance of winning.

Packers
Eagles
Chargers
Colts
I want the Eagles to win because Eagles vs Panthers would be a good game and test how for real Foles really is.

Minnesota Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving Wednesday afternoon for the second time in six weeks, possibly sealing his fate with the team.

9ers
Eagles
Bengals
Colts
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(01-02-2014, 02:07 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: Minnesota Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving Wednesday afternoon for the second time in six weeks, possibly sealing his fate with the team.

Yeah, he's done...

Dude isn't good enough to get away with shit like this.

Audie Cole for Starting MLB Next season!
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

[Image: 1388115673260.gif]

See you fags next week
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Amendola with 2 touchdowns this season.

(01-02-2014, 05:49 PM)Mudkips Wrote: [Image: 1388115673260.gif]

See you fags next week

If SD wins (which I hope they don't), looking forward to seeing a KC/NE playoff game
[Image: hellboy_wallpaper_3_by_spitfire666xxxxx-d31h4bk.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Void's post
(01-02-2014, 12:50 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: I want the Eagles to win because Eagles vs Panthers would be a good game and test how for real Foles really is.

And because the Eagles are the only team the Panthers have a chance to beat, Amirite?
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Panthers beat all these scrubs, especially the bum ass Jets, next year maybe Wink.

Eagles are like #2 offense, but yeh, their defense is shit.

All I gotta say is fuck Fox for holding out on Dish for more money at the end of the football season, if I didnt have a bad ass antenna that picks up crystal clear regular cable and HD regular cable channels I wouldnt have been able to watch the last 2 games of the season..

Thank god for NBC not being fucking dicks and hosting all the playoff games tomorrow.

Smith just threw a 79 yard dragon
Indy is just playing like hot garbage

dat shovel pass doe
KC MO

WOOOOOOAAHOOOH

dat fake

damn this game is good
Andrew Luck head fake

Smith is fucking ballin
[Image: Z2S6dSp.jpg]
[Image: Deadpool.gif]
[Image: hellboy_wallpaper_3_by_spitfire666xxxxx-d31h4bk.jpg]
looks like a momentum shift is going down.

hopefully KC stays aggressive on defense because Indy is going into playground offense mode.
ITS ALL LUCK BABY

Colts win the SB in the next 5 years. I said it.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
If the Chiefs win they won't be anything next week with all these injuries