Orton just RKO'd Mr. Anderson.
Quote:The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Randy Orton recently made some harsh comments concerning former WWE and current TNA star Ken Anderson. Orton had the following to say:

"He is in denial. He thinks you have to be able to do a moonsault to know how to work. And, as far as dropping me on my head, he did. He never got to see all 4 camera angles of him doing it. I did. Plus, the left side of my neck down to my trap was sore all week in Mexico. I did tell Ken that he shouldn't be dropping me on my head with such a simple basic move. He never said sorry, and even called me a liar after the match. I remember looking at him in disbelief. And yes, I did tell management I did not want to work with him after that. Who wouldn't? That's my side.

There is another thing...never did I get my neck taped as he claims it was in that interview. Also, the whole bearhug story does have some truth to it. Early in the day that morning in LA, he came up behind me and grabbed around my chest and picked me up off of the floor. I don't know anyone who enjoys being tackled from behind and picked up off the floor. When he let go and I realized it was Ken, I was like, `oh, ok, you're back, cool.' My reaction of his big return was watered down and I found it very funny reading in his interview that he left like I had an agenda, or almost like I wanted him gone.

Not until I was given a belly to back suplex onto the back of my neck did I have any negative feelings with Mr. Anderson. I honestly hope for his wife's sake that he can find something else he's marginally good at, and earn a living. I know he really wants to entertain, so good luck Ken, you are gonna need it."

ohlol!
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
He is in denial. He thinks you have to be able to do a moonsault to know how to work. And, as far as dropping me on my head, he did.

He's fucking lying.

I've watched the clip a billion times, he's not dropped on the head.

Orton, as much as a star he is, and how much I enjoy him is still a fucking baby.Get over it fuckwad.
[Image: original_image.png?1243138589]
(07-22-2010, 12:08 AM)yaholic Wrote: Orton, as much as a star he is, and how much I enjoy him is still a fucking baby.Get over it fuckwad.

Shouldn't you be saying that about Anderson? This is the first time, to my knowledge, Orton has ever acknowledged the situation. Anderson definitely botched the move, and if you can't see that... you must be blind.
Yeah, he kinda did drop him on his head. It didn't look terrible, but it definitely didn't look right. And you can tell, IMMEDIATELY after it happened, Orton was pissed. It's not like he made the story up later. The second he hit the ground, Orton rolled over holding his neck and pissed.

But word to Chad, this is the first time Orton has addressed it at all, and he did it maturely.

When Orton got hurt a couple of weeks ago, Kennedy went on Twitter making fun of him. Real grown up.

I've lost a lot of respect for Kennedy in recent months and gained a lot for Orton. Anybody that's been on these forums for a few years knows I used to be the biggest Orton hater ever. He was an immature self-entitled prick who threw fits and got chance after chance and broke rule after rule but never got punished properly for it.

I don't know what changed, but for literally the last 2 years or so, he's been the most well-behaved, professional guy. And he's improved by leaps and bounds in the ring.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Once again, Peezy swoops in and says pretty much everything I set out to.
[Image: zack01.jpg]

[Image: avatar_64.jpg]
What was done there, I see it.
Anderson did boych the move but goddamn I guess I watch too much "harder" wrestling because I've seen a million drops worse than that one and the guys involved not bitch about it. Orton's a professional wrestler and him getting so mad about that drop which is pretty commonplace in any fed other than PG13Land makes him look like a pussy to me.
LOL!

RT @RealRKOrton @RealOrton hey dickhead shut down the account....Or I'll send mr Anderson after u

Orton is awesome on Twitter, he actually spends almost all day answering people.
i think hes taking a liking to this twitter thing. some of it is funny.
[Image: tumblr_lmjnfr5q9Y1qjqtkfo1_500.gif]
Orton's pretty awesome all around nowadays. He's my girlfriend's favorite wrestler.

Thank God. I was thinking she'd be totally in to John Cena completely. She does like Cena alot but she's all about Orton :D

I attribute her liking Cena so much because she's new to watching wrestling (I got her into it only in February) and because she's a girl.

I eat pieces of shit like Kennedy for breakfast
agag okay, if Orton starts taking shots at Kennedy, I can't really say he's being more mature about it....but that was pretty damn funny.

(07-22-2010, 07:20 AM)Peezy Wrote: I don't know what changed, but for literally the last 2 years or so, he's been the most well-behaved, professional guy. And he's improved by leaps and bounds in the ring.

When John Cena is the face of your franchise and the company looks to you to be the next in line, I think it's kind of a must. No way he would have if he continued his journey of damaging hotel rooms, spitting on fans and violating the drug policy been able to keep his current role.

He still isn't that good of a wrestler but I agree that it is nice to see that his work ethic has improved.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Guess im blind then, but I've watched that clip a billion time and it doesn't look like he did anything dangerous enough to get fired. I call bullshit.

And I mean, Orton should have gotten over it after Kennedy did it. Maybe have a private chat with him if he REALLY thought it was an issue, instead of running off with his lover Cena and whining to Uncle Vince and getting him fired.

Ortons personality is still the shits.
Who says he didn't? Orton said that Kennedy didn't apologize or think he did anything wrong. Maybe Orton went to Kennedy first, talked to him, Kennedy blew it off, and so Orton said fuck that and went to management?

That's what you do in most professional companies. If you have a problem with a co-worker that you can't solve yourself, you take it to management.

Maybe Kennedy didn't deserve to be fired for that, that's true. But I doubt that one incident was the only thing factored into the decision.
I'm just saying, based off the reports after the match, it was said that after raw, orton and cena went straight to vince and REFUSED to work with Kennedy any more.

Doesn;t sound like a whole hashing out going on to me there.

But hey, Anderson has sure injuried and been injured a lot in TNA hasn't he.

oh wait.
Despite his track record in TNA, he was injured and failed drug tests in WWE. Whatever he does in the little leagues, good for him. I used to be a huge Kennedy mark, I used to have this: [Image: 61pEaIGgn3L.jpg]
sitting at my work desk for goodness sakes.
I'm STILL a huge Kennedy mark.

So I admit my opinion is very biased, but I still think Orton is full of shit.

He's doing great in TNA actually. Too bad he's booked to lose every fucking match.
(07-23-2010, 02:54 PM)yaholic Wrote: Guess im blind then, but I've watched that clip a billion time and it doesn't look like he did anything dangerous enough to get fired. I call bullshit.

I agree it shouldn't have gotten him fired, but apparently it was also the latest in a long list of issues people had with Kennedy.

Not to mention, like Chad said, doesn't matter what he did in TNA. He failed drug tests and his shattered like glass in WWE. Can't blame that on Orton.

Like I said, I'll agree he didn't deserve to be fired for it, but he didn't do himself any favors by being a fragile druggie while he was there and he damn sure didn't help his chances of ever being brought back by shittalking the company in every interview he's done since.

Orton's attitude was shit, I'll agree, but in the last 2 years or so, he's done nothing but be an absolute professional. Sorta timed up with right when he got married and had a daughter. Maybe it changed him, I dunno. But he's done a complete 180 from the type of asshat he used to be.

(07-23-2010, 04:23 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 02:54 PM)yaholic Wrote: Guess im blind then, but I've watched that clip a billion time and it doesn't look like he did anything dangerous enough to get fired. I call bullshit.

I agree it shouldn't have gotten him fired, but apparently it was also the latest in a long list of issues people had with Kennedy.

Not to mention, like Chad said, doesn't matter what he did in TNA. He failed drug tests and his shattered like glass in WWE. Can't blame that on Orton.

Like I said, I'll agree he didn't deserve to be fired for it, but he didn't do himself any favors by being a fragile druggie while he was there and he damn sure didn't help his chances of ever being brought back by shittalking the company in every interview he's done since.

Orton's attitude was shit, I'll agree, but in the last 2 years or so, he's done nothing but be an absolute professional. Sorta timed up with right when he got married and had a daughter. Maybe it changed him, I dunno. But he's done a complete 180 from the type of asshat he used to be.

Yeah that all makes sense. The drug tests we're completely his fault, especially since he shit talked so much against people who did it, it was REALLY fucking dumb of him. As for the inuries, I still maintain he ran into a bad string of injuries and shouldn't be TOTALLY blamed for that. Look at Batista, the guy was JUST as injury prone and was given every chance in the world.
The injuries, I agree. I think he just had a serious streak of shitty luck. You got a damn good point on the Batista thing, but that's just Vince. He's got a hard-on for muscle men so Batista was gonna get 1000 chances no matter what.

But being soooooooooo vocal against drug use, only to get busted himself, made him look really bad. And like I said, apparently he had an attitude that rubbed people other than just Orton the wrong way.

I like Kennedy too, but if I'm picking sides and picking which one I want in my company, I'm picking Orton all day.

You know it's tough to judge.

I think with the right push, Kennedy COULD have been a massive star, just as Orton is becoming now. It's a shame WWE couldn't keep both of them, as I think Orton as his face with heel Attitude, and a shitty egotistical heel Kennedy feud could be fantastic and money drawing.

Right now it looks like Orton is the better choice but I think Kennedy could have been the next Rock. He got me back into wrestling, and I'm still shocked how many RANDOM non wrestling fans know who he is.

but I digress, the drug problems we're his fault. I still think he was hastily let go. All for naught though, at least we got some WICKED matches out of him with Kurt Angle.
Watch Kennedy's shoot vid, he explains a lot. One of the best shoots I've seen in awhile & he really comes off looking good. Go to YouTube & type in Total NonStop Anderson.

On a sort of unrelated note, D-Lo Brown's shoot is awesome too. He was there for the whole Attitude era AND was in the very locker room with Bret & Shawn during the Screwjob. Go to YouTube & type in Bobble Head.
people said his brain was infected by devils. . .
This here thread has gone from lol to a whole fuck load of tl;dr
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

Man the DLo shoot is fascinating, I forgot he was there and apart of so much, I never thought he was that great, but he is pretty interesting.