Have at it folks.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Who the fuck is this?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
hashtag whatever happened to pushing the prime time playaz
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

best part of raw = salesman r truth. 2 out of 2 woops
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Watching now. Skirt and hooker boots are my kryptonite. Heart Stephanie.

Anyway, Stephanie's sexy ass aside....decent Raw. Bryan/Ambrose was stellar. Ziggler/Orton was good. Contract signing was good. Big E. as a face is gonna get over huge if they do it right. All in all, decent show.

But this PPV better be the end of a lot of it. Punk vs. Heyman & Co. really can't go any further. That storyline is dying fast. End it at the PPV. Time to end this Bryan vs. Orton shit too.

I wish HBK would just go super heel at the PPV. Screw Bryan outta the belt..destroy him with some chin music and declare himself the champ. Bryan vs HBK at Mania for the belt would be incredible.
Nooooo. Shawn is retired and I'm pretty sure he's staying retired. And I want him to.

heyman cut one of the best promos ever last night real talk yo
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention that. Heyman's promo was golden.

(10-22-2013, 12:50 PM)Peezy Wrote: Nooooo. Shawn is retired and I'm pretty sure he's staying retired. And I want him to.

Yeah, Shawn has his own TV show, he has nothing to gain by coming back and Outdoor Channel might have say in whether he can or not.
[Image: Chaos.png]

That RKO on Dolph was awesome.

Big Show was lulz

(10-22-2013, 04:16 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXxkuxGqQvQ

The Don West of WWE.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
(10-22-2013, 08:51 AM)Peezy Wrote: Watching now. Skirt and hooker boots are my kryptonite. Heart Stephanie.

Pics or it didn't happen.
This is actually from a Raw back in September, but the idea is similar:

[Image: BU4vNoOCYAEBIa-.png]

Meh.
Yeah it was hotter this past Monday. But then again, I'm just a sucker for hooker boots and skirts.

http://surl.wf/cgi-bin/protect.cgi?File=wb19pGLp2.html

There ya go.

Quoth the server, 404
Blah! http://watchwrestling.net - full episode's on there.