Official Anthem Owl Wrestling Federation Impact Zone Thread
-There is a feeling within TNA that the company will survive in some form, if only because Spike TV won't want to lose it. The Carter family want to sell the company and get at least something out of it instead of shutting it down completely.

The big questions right now revolve around 2014 - who will own it, if the current or new owners will give it a facelift, who will remain on the roster, where TV shows will be taped and if they will continue to do live events

-Both Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson, who were given big pushes a few weeks ago, have been pulled by Bellator MMA and will not be appearing for TNA

The September 20th TNA live event drew 200 fans. The September 26th Impact tapings from Little Rock drew 1,600 fans - the smallest crowd for an Impact taping since they started going on the road.

- Neither Hulk Hogan, Sting or Kurt Angle are being advertised for the Fan Interaction event before Bound For Glory later this month.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Why doesn't Spike just buy it if they don't want to lose it? Then they'd have total control over it.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
And twins
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Whatever happened to all those people who said all the big money contracts were paid by Spike, not TNA? Anyway, these threads should be merged into one collective lolTNA Deathwatch Mega Thread.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Feel bad for the guys like Daniels, Styles and Joe who have been loyal(aka Vince said no) and help grow TNA from nothing.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I really don't think Vince ever said no to them. For fucks sake, they brought in Chris Harris and Monty Brown at one point. I can't imagine they would say no to 3 of the most widely recognized names in indie wrestling. Especially when they have Generico, Chris Hero, and others down in NXT and have had HUGE success with Punk, Bryan, and Rollins and have a surefire megastar in Cesaro.

Yet they wouldn't even hire those 3 TNA guys and, at the very least, put them in NXT? I call bullshit.
come back home kurt
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
I agree with Peezy. It's these guys making the choice to stay in TNA, and they're the ones who are going to deal with that choice.

This is probably the best time EVER for them to try and make the leap to WWE though.
Don't get me wrong, WWE may not be actively pursuing these guys. But if the opportunity opened up for them to sign them, if they expressed interest and weren't demanding of ridiculous deals, WWE would jump all over them in a heartbeat. Anyone who thinks WWE isn't interested in some of TNA's wrestlers is crazy.
WCW was purchased just before WrestleMania....
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Joe had many tryouts with E.

The other guys I don't know but my point was more on how it sucks for them
That's a bit of an unfair twist. WWE showed little or no interest in them in the past and the former indie darlings that were mentioned were only brought in over the last several years.

Edit: I started this hours ago and several posts were made before I finished.
(10-03-2013, 02:13 PM)Peezy Wrote: Why doesn't Spike just buy it if they don't want to lose it? Then they'd have total control over it.

Dont want to deal with the logistics of running a wrestling org. Plus who knows what kind of debt they havw

(10-03-2013, 09:05 PM)Opitiplex Wrote: Joe had many tryouts with E.

The other guys I don't know but my point was more on how it sucks for them

That was 10 years ago. Joe was a nobody back then. He's since had successful runs in ROH and proven to be one of the most popular and best workers in TNA for nearly a decade now.
Huh. Joe's real name is Nuufolau Joel Seanoa.
(10-03-2013, 07:15 PM)FanDangish Wrote: WCW was purchased just before WrestleMania....

unless they got a mega deal for .01 on the dollar, i highly doubt wwe would buy tna. the money is in the library, what does wwe have to gain from tna's library?

(10-03-2013, 09:37 PM)Ceallach Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 02:13 PM)Peezy Wrote: Why doesn't Spike just buy it if they don't want to lose it? Then they'd have total control over it.
Dont want to deal with the logistics of running a wrestling org. Plus who knows what kind of debt they havw

word, this makes sense to me. to much debt + having to hire someone to run it correctly
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
(10-04-2013, 01:08 AM)bj0rn Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 07:15 PM)FanDangish Wrote: WCW was purchased just before WrestleMania....
unless they got a mega deal for .01 on the dollar, i highly doubt wwe would buy tna. the money is in the library, what does wwe have to gain from tna's library?

Tons of TNA DVDs (successful or not, the company does have a very interesting history and enough great matches to make some compilations), a decade's worth of Sting footage for the inevitable Sting documentary, several years worth of Hogan footage, early CM Punk footage, and basically years of footage on every other WWE guy who was ever there (Christian, RVD, Angle, etc.)

They could put out a TNA DVD and then have a decade-plus library of footage to pad other DVDs with. TNA wasn't always terrible. They're a dying company now, but they've had a lot of really incredible, history making moments and great matches that WWE could capitalize on.

Plus, WWE wants to own EVERYTHING. If that Network ever gets off the ground, having TNA's library would be a good catch.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Didn't they buy smokey mountain and uswa? Why not buy tna for the hell of it
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
The WWE Network? Lol

What a shit show
Whi wouldn't want to watch "The Fall and Plunge of TNA" on dvd and bluray?
That network that was supposed to debut before the end of the year, last year?

:D :D :D

I do hope they get to pull it off at some point though. It sounded like they had a great idea for the shit and that cable companies were being dicks about it, but who knows for sure.
They should do a subscription for WebViewing, $8 a month for unlimited shows and wrestling DVDs with $10 off PPvs... Or something
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

There is no good/easy solution.
(10-04-2013, 11:25 PM)FanDangish Wrote: They should do a subscription for WebViewing, $8 a month for unlimited shows and wrestling DVDs with $10 off PPvs... Or something

Seriously. If they just put their entire library up and let me pay $10 a month to watch whatever I wanted at any time from their library, I'd pay it in a heartbeat.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
So TNA are pretty well fucked now.

Quote:No word yet what this means for TNA's future but Bob Carter is no longer listed as an officer of Panda Energy, TNA's parent company, which appears to be why TNA is tight financially right now.

No more of daddy's money to spend

Ruh-roh!
Janice Carter is CEO of Panda Energy. Meanwhile, Robert Carter is listed as CEO of Panda Funds which is the PARENT COMPANY of Panda Energy. In addition to that, Todd Carter (her brother?) is the President.

I'm not saying TNA's future isn't fucked, but someone obviously didn't do their research.
TANK! TANK! TANK! TANK!

Jimmy King > Sting

- TNA is already discounting tickets for their November 21st tapings at the Baltimore Arena. You can now buy four seats for $40 that were $50 each just a few weeks back.

- Thanks to WrestlingINC.com readers @claytonbradshaw and @taychapman for sending the photo above of the crowd at tonight's Impact Wrestling taping in Tulsa, OK. @taychapman noted that attendance was poor and people were being moved to fill the TV viewing area.
[Image: BWQekN1CYAA3F3v.jpg]
Kinda sad when PWG tickets go for 2.5x TNA tickets.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]