Official Anthem Owl Wrestling Federation Impact Zone Thread
LOL @ peezy, nice -_-
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Well, at least you are still in better shape than TNA
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 5 users Like Ceallach's post
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Doesn't sound like you'll be running anywhere anytime soon.

Do you need a cam boot or just therapy?

Fuck man. Sucks. The gf still doing okay?
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
That's crazy Chris. Sorry to hear it man.

I recently to was in an accident. I fell down 12 stairs and broke my right ring finger. Hurts like a bitch.

Obviously I'm kidding, hope you're doing ok

(Not kidding about it happening)
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Like this

*shove*
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
(10-22-2013, 10:13 PM)Chris Wrote: Yeah. She is battling some nausea due to the concussion, is aching, and has some of the worst bruises I've ever seen...but she has been taking good care of me every step of the way. She is the most amazing person.

(10-22-2013, 10:09 PM)Opitiplex Wrote: That's crazy Chris. Sorry to hear it man.

I recently to was in an accident. I fell down 12 stairs and broke my right ring finger. Hurts like a bitch.

Obviously I'm kidding, hope you're doing ok

(Not kidding about it happening)

Lol. How did you fall?

I just slipped. Just my kids to bed, headed downstairs and on the top stair my heel just slipped. I don't know how it happened. I also had some major major rug burn on my arms
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Man, sorry to hear that Chris. I know you're not my biggest fan and we've had problems in the past, but I hate to hear anybody's in a accident or hurt. So get well soon,

How bad off was the that hit you? Why did he run into you, was he trying beat the light, drunk, or just a bad driver? Ever find out if they had insurance?
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

stop acting like you actually care cage! psh
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
That sucks dude. My wife broke both her legs last month too, it's a rough struggle.

#BlameDixie

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
(10-23-2013, 02:18 AM)CAGE Wrote: Man, sorry to hear that Chris. I know you're not my biggest fan and we've had problems in the past, but I hate to hear anybody's in a accident or hurt. So get well soon,

How bad off was the that hit you? Why did he run into you, was he trying beat the light, drunk, or just a bad driver? Ever find out if they had insurance?

Spoken like a stone cold sociopath.
It's confirmed. TNA is returning to the Impact Zone and taping basically all their shows there for the next 2 months. So much for going out on the road.
Yeah, the press release acted like it was their choice and they are doing 24/7 shit where there will always be cameras on the talent.

This means it will either be lame backstage style shit 24/7 or lame hardcore rules where bubba ray rolls up in AJ styles' house with a ref

Glad you & your girl are all good bro. Sorry to hear about the BS tho.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
From the latest Wrestling Observer premium podcast, via Dave Meltzer:

Quote:"There's a lot of moves, there's a lot of moves that are being done behind the scenes. There are - you know - no matter what anyone is going to say right now, and, um, you know, there's big, there's big things going on behind the scenes as far as the future behind the scenes as far as the future ownership of the company, and at that point, god only knows where it goes. I mean, you know, there's, there's people are looking to get in and the Carters are looking to get out. I think, you - they've lost enough money and all that, and you know as far as what that means, who knows. But they've been looking to get out for a while. Now everyone is going to scream at me and what, but that's a 100%. That's the stuff they don't want you know."

Dave goes on to say the Carters have been looking to sell ever since they "stopped funding" - when the cut backs started.

It's a transcript from the guy just talking off the cuff on his podcast, but TL;DR the most respected name in dirtsheet writing says the Carters are trying to sell TNA.
Wanna pool $10000. We can get an EFed.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I wonder what TNA's market value actually is.

In the same podcast Meltzer said Bischoff is most likely trying to find backing to buy this. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Bischoff gets screwed again, no network deal.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Bischoff owning TNA would be awfully interesting.
I don't understand this 24/7 thing, wouldn't that be expensive to keep recording everyone all the time?
On one hand, he wouldn't have Ted Turner's unlimited money and would probably bring Hogan back with him.

But on the other hand, you have to assume that he's probably learned from at least some of his mistakes. He's had 11+ years to ponder everything that went wrong and he's spent time in WWE to figure out how a wrestling organization SHOULD be run from a business standpoint. You have to assume he's learned some things and, with a chance to start over with full control, might do things a little differently this time.

Not that he'd necessarily be able to give WWE a run for their money, but Bischoff is nothing if not ambitious and willing to take risks. He'd probably make things interesting for a little while at least.
No, because the talent will be filming themselves on phone cameras and gopros. They had an all hands meeting where they were taught what and how to record.

I still think it is gonna be stupid. People already hate WWE's tout shit, this is like that to nth degree

(10-28-2013, 02:46 PM)Peezy Wrote: On one hand, he wouldn't have Ted Turner's unlimited money and would probably bring Hogan back with him.

But on the other hand, you have to assume that he's probably learned from at least some of his mistakes. He's had 11+ years to ponder everything that went wrong and he's spent time in WWE to figure out how a wrestling organization SHOULD be run from a business standpoint. You have to assume he's learned some things and, with a chance to start over with full control, might do things a little differently this time.

He has been with TNA for years now with varying amounts of creative control and financial freedom, what has he done there that makes you think he has learned a thing?

I don't think he's learned enough to ever have a shot at taking down Vince, but in TNA, he never really had full control, or the ability to hire and fire people, offer contracts to other wrestlers, etc.
I've no faith in Bischoff's ability to successfully run TNA anywhere but further into the ground...

Someone new, with fresh Ideas need to figure out a way to grab the reigns... I'd literally jump if Gabe Sapolsky could find the backers to get TNA.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]