Trade Channel (Steam, PSN, Live, etc.)
Here, if you want a game on Steam, add-on pack on 360/PSN. Try to post it here for the meantime while I try to get something set up. Giggity. Cool

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
i don't get it but i'd like that monday night combat game.
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

I desperately want TF2. Gift it to me and I'll suck your dick.

Steam name- Ownerofballs
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

only way i can see to share games from the PSN is if you sign into someones PSN account on your own PS3 since most DLC/games can be downloaded on up to 5 PS3's/PSP's... but i have no idea how to do something like that on Steam or 360
[Image: QAHHKZx.jpg]
(02-04-2011, 07:39 PM)rydamusprime Wrote: only way i can see to share games from the PSN is if you sign into someones PSN account on your own PS3 since most DLC/games can be downloaded on up to 5 PS3's/PSP's... but i have no idea how to do something like that on Steam or 360

You can gift games on Steams.

And I don't have anymore TF2 codes at the moment. Frown

venkman
burn in
hell
how are you handling PSN requests?
[Image: QAHHKZx.jpg]
I'll take some Pinball tables for Pinball FX2 (360)

Just not Marvel pack, Street Fighter II, Haunted Mansion, or Excalibur.

Any other ones, I'd accept with open arms Smile
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
i ate monopoly and shit out connect-four
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

[+] 1 user Likes John Redcorn's post
Got an extra copy of Killing Floor in the Potato Sack way back when. Anyone want?

Also, I'm looking for a copy of Terraria if anyone has an extra.
[Image: tumblr_lq93d57GHi1qb87bqo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Citizen_KK's post
Hmm. I've got Team Fortress 2 and I don't play anymore...
Well it's free so who cares
pics here look more interesting , i bet
(08-19-2011, 09:21 AM)albertjenney Wrote: pics here look more interesting , i bet

(08-19-2011, 04:27 PM)Omaha Wrote: what?

LOL

venkman
burn in
hell
(07-19-2011, 03:45 PM)Citizen_KK Wrote: Got an extra copy of Killing Floor in the Potato Sack way back when. Anyone want?

i'll take
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
(08-19-2011, 10:42 PM)theanghellicone Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 03:45 PM)Citizen_KK Wrote: Got an extra copy of Killing Floor in the Potato Sack way back when. Anyone want?

i'll take

Sorry, bro, ended up going to a friend from undergrad. Got an extra copy of Cogs, if you want it, tho. What's your Steam name?
no thanks citizen kk i actually have it. got the humble indie bunble. and concerning gifting these steam games. how does that work. do you have to have never played it? or what? and omaha. i know you gave me portal 1 and i appreciate it even though i'm only at 31 minutes. but i did have that huge issue with steam just not working, and when it finally did. i ended up playing zombie atom smasher, and braid. i know you didnt mention that game. but i just want to say i'm appreciative of what you did man.

and steam: psychoticlown
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

well than OH HELL no... ! lol. ill be honest though it's MUCH harder being a pc gamer than i remember. i need one of those sexy set i once saw in a picture. girl was in a recline chair (fuck whateve they are really called) the pc itself sat behind the chair. and a swivel stand kept the montor above her, and the keyboard in front.

I have only been gifted one game, Mass Effect 2 by Kee...

I have been trying to find a working torrent of Mass Effect 1 to play before I play it so that I can carry it over... I think I am just going to buy ME1 tomorrow, since it's pretty cheap.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

hey Om, i sent you a little something. you rock, dude.
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!

I gifted Singularity to a homie o' mine.

Anybody want SR3 in the future (hopefully I got the dough), hit me up.
I was the one you gave L4D 2 to. I'm sorry, I like it, I just also bought way too much in the Steam sale and I haven't been gaming as much lately. I starting playing Torchlight last week some though, L4D 2 will be the next thing I put some time into. I definitely appreciate it!
libtard.
[Image: i48Hjw9.png]
someone gave me bioshock very randomly back in the day. it runs like piss on my current pc. same with kee's gift of batman at krismas :\ in october when i get my new PC, my steam account will seem like i just got a dozen new games due to all of the ones i own and haven't been able to enjoy. Red Faction, Borderlands, Bad Company.

i'm the doucher who got so many games from omaha and still have 0 time on a few.

Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!

(09-04-2011, 10:44 AM)johnisthefuture Wrote: someone gave me bioshock very randomly back in the day. it runs like piss on my current pc. same with kee's gift of batman at krismas :\ in october when i get my new PC, my steam account will seem like i just got a dozen new games due to all of the ones i own and haven't been able to enjoy. Red Faction, Borderlands, Bad Company.

i'm the doucher who got so many games from omaha and still have 0 time on a few.

That was me that gave you the Bioshock back in the day.
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
I didn't read this thread when you made the post, but I'm sorry I never played Cogs. I had steam set to only show installed games and I just plain forgot about it. Been on an indie/lesser known game kick lately, so I've played it tonight. Thanks again, didn't mean to contribute to your disappointment Frown
[Image: 9wpS1.jpg]
Time for you to fucking die
It is damn hard. I don't know if I'll be able to do some of the challenges, but I've been trying.
[Image: 9wpS1.jpg]
Time for you to fucking die
Someone want to buy me Bastion in exchange for a Steam copy of COGS or Killing Floor (still have this since my doucher friend decided "it's not my kind of game") or a Steam code to activate Sanctum (with some of the DLC)? It's currently on Steam sale for, like, 5 bucks.
Omaha, you magnificent bastard! Thank you so much!
I've got Steam Codes for Hard Reset, Avencast, Still Life 2, Runespell: Overture, Dead Horde, and Sol Survivor. I've also got a Steam gift of Cogs, plus some temporary passes for Booster Trooper and Nuclear Dawn (which will be on Steam sale April 12 for 66% off, so you can try before you buy) and a couple beta invites to Super Monday Night Combat.

I'm looking for a Steam gift of Shoot Many Robots in the next couple days (for the pre-purchase benefits, yo). Anyone want to hook me up? I'll make it rain up in here. Only instead of dollars it will be mediocre indie games. Hard Reset and Avencast are actually really good.

Edit: Added other games to the list of codes up for grabs.
Edit 2: Fixed date for Nuclear Dawn sale.
(12-07-2011, 08:12 PM)Citizen_KK Wrote: Omaha, you magnificent bastard! Thank you so much!

how much hd space does it take? my main hd is getting kind of low