Trade Channel (Steam, PSN, Live, etc.)
Eh I dunno Blank

I just got a new laptop and I can literally play any game on max settings but I'm drawing a blank. The only games I even played so far was Max Payne 1-2, and Unreal Tournament 99 all day yesterday.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Kips, I think I have extra copies of Prototype, Saints Row: The Third, Space Marine, and one of the newer Red Faction games. They're Steam-redeemable codes, if you're looking for something a little more graphics-intensive.

I'm quasi-interested in seeing what DOTA2 is all about, but I know I won't play it a whole lot. But I also hear the keys rain from the sky like gold in El Dorado, so if one of y'all has an extra key and doesn't care if it actually goes to good use or not, I'll take it off your hands.

EDIT: Good man, Omaha, good man. I'm all set on DOTA2. BTW, do you want any games I might have? I'm pretty sure you have them all already, since we buy the same damn bundles, but maybe not.
[Image: tumblr_lq93d57GHi1qb87bqo1_500.gif]
(01-18-2013, 06:11 PM)Citizen_KK Wrote: Kips, I think I have extra copies of Prototype, Saints Row: The Third, Space Marine, and one of the newer Red Faction games. They're Steam-redeemable codes, if you're looking for something a little more graphics-intensive.

How's the Red Faction game? I loved that game as a kid.
Guerrilla uses GFWL, but I've never had an issue with it, really. It really is a lot of fun, most of which comes from just destroying the shit out of buildings and structures. I haven't gotten very far in Armageddon, just to the second or so level, I think. It's okay, but nothing great, which is probably why I got to the second level and said, "yeah, I'll come back to this, maybe."

I'm cool with you taking either one, man. Just let me know. Smile
i'll take a prototype key if you still have one man
I'll try out the Red Faction game. Seems pretty fun. PM me the code if you still got it.

Also if anyone has Shootmania I'll gladly take it. Arena shooters with 1 hit kills is basically what I grew up with and they really never get boring to me.
w00t
Thank you sir

I'm really big on arena shooters. How does it compare to Quake or Unreal Tournament?
Nah none of the keys worked but I'll download the client and see if it does. This game sounds something I'd really enjoy. I'm heavy into insta weapons and this being the only weapon in the game makes it better.
I'm already excited

Just tried out the client and it asks for a key after I typed in all my information Blank

Already put myself in for a beta invite but if you come across one, you know who to find
Anyone have any extra Steam version of Bioshock 1? I gave mine away to someone on here awhile ago and now a non-"gamer" friend of mine is wanting to play through it because of the buzz from Infinite.
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
(03-30-2013, 12:38 PM)Death_Proof Wrote: Anyone have any extra Steam version of Bioshock 1? I gave mine away to someone on here awhile ago and now a non-"gamer" friend of mine is wanting to play through it because of the buzz from Infinite.

I realize it's late in the game, but I think I have one. You still need it?
Hey man.. if he doesn't want it, I will take it. Always wanted to get into Bioshock. I also have Dota 2 invites if anyone wants one.
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
Humble Bundle 8 is the shit.

I assumed you got it too, when every game I played yesterday had 1 friend who also played, Omaha LOL
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
If you still have Hotline Miami I'll take it
[Image: 2J2Iiec.jpg]

Okay
Ive got The Walking Dead if anyone wants it.

Is it the standalone game, or is it with all the episodes?

If it's the entire thing I will take it

I feel so poor asking for shit Frown
Who was it that wanted Bioshock? PM me and I'll forward you the Steam key.

Now, then. Beyond that, I got a bunch of stuff and I'm looking for two things: Sanctum 2 Season Pass and Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack (Steam). Here's what I've got (we're talking Steam-redeemable here, folks):

From Steam:
Cogs
Nation Red x2
Nuclear Dawn
Castle Crashers x2
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack
Awesomenauts
Poker Night at the Inventory
Terraria
DOTA 2 x9

From Humble Bundle:
Darksiders/Red Faction: Armageddon/Metro 2033/Company of Heroes Pack
Titan Quest
Binding of Isaac + DLC
Dungeon Defenders + DLC
Cave Story+
Awesomenauts
Hotline Miami
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria
Superbrothers
Waking Mars
Machinarium
Cogs
Beat Hazard Ultra
Nightsky
Splice
Brutal Legend

From Amazon:
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Armageddon
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Make me an offer. Or tell me what you want and maybe I'll just give it to you. Or just buy me what I want and give it to me. Whatev, I'm pretty chill. Smile
You're probably right about the BL2 DLC. One of the Sanctum 2 DLCs came out today and I got all excited. I dropped a little more than I should have lately on games, so I'm trying to keep purchases to a minimum to keep the wife happy. And make loan payments, I guess. Pff. I figure that I have these extras, and maybe I can trade for what I want.

And shit yeah I will get down with some Awesomenauts. It is crazy fun. Fair warning: I am pretty shit at MOBAs.
I have a Grid 2 key if anyone wants it.

Yeah. I got 2 complimentary copies, 1 from newegg for whatever reason and one that came bundled with my new processor.

Grid 2's a really good game

Shame having no controller Frown
I'll send it to you later, lol. I just forgot last night, lol.

So I got a new computer today that can actually play some games. So I installed Steam. Yay me! Never been a computer gamer at all, so im pretty much a noob to all of this. Starting small, downloading the GTA pack from the summer sale right now. Account name is TVxStrange. My new comp isnt any kind of powerhouse, but it will definatly play most games right now according to CanYouRunIt. This should be fun.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Added

Have fun!
Added (Get Fallout NV while it's still on sale, it's only 40% right now, but that's better than nothing)
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

ive already played through FO3 and NV and all DLC on the PS3, so I had to pass on the pc version.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
But the MODS tim, the MODS!
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

Bastion

Came with the latest Humble Bundle. I already have so I want to give it away. First reply stating they want it gets a PM.

Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Low-ish system requirements.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits