Trade Channel (Steam, PSN, Live, etc.)
I have copies of Magicka, Half-Life 2, Left 4 Dead, and Train Simulator 2012.

....I may not want to part with Train Sim.

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nuclear Dawn's the Steam Daily Deal today. If you're interested, let me know; I've got three 3-day passes so you can try out the full game to see if you want to spend the >7 bucks on it.
[Image: tumblr_lq93d57GHi1qb87bqo1_500.gif]
(04-05-2012, 03:08 PM)Omaha Wrote: 1 copy of Shoot Many Robots left. Comes with a bonus TF2 backpack item thing!

I'm interested in Shoot Many Robots, but someone told me the Steam release is nearly a broken game. Is that true?
(04-12-2012, 01:45 PM)Death_Proof Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 03:08 PM)Omaha Wrote: 1 copy of Shoot Many Robots left. Comes with a bonus TF2 backpack item thing!

I'm interested in Shoot Many Robots, but someone told me the Steam release is nearly a broken game. Is that true?

I played the shit out of it last weekend (about to fire it up again after a piss), and I had no issues with the game itself. It slows down in places, but that's because my laptop is aging the opposite of gracefully and there's no graphic options other than resolution (pretty much). Get on it!
I might check it out.

I have another Super Monday Night Combat invite left. Willing to get rid of it or mayyybe trade it if someone has something their willing to get rid of Tongue

I was hoping to find someone with a CS:GO invite to trade SMNC for.
Does anyone know if this still works?

I'm looking for GTA 4 bundle on PSN

Got some shit to trade too.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
I just picked up the newest Humble Bundle, but I already had Psychonauts and LIMBO. You can get them mega cheap if you want, so I'm not trying to trade. Just PM me if you want one of them and when I get the codes I'll get one of them to you.
libtard.
[Image: i48Hjw9.png]
Frown nevermind, it just showed up. It's just one key for all the games and it says "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own.
All keys are for your personal use only."
libtard.
keep me in your thoughts and prayers as one of you will surely buy the 4-pack of torchlight 2
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

haha, can I get in on that prayer?
libtard.
Edit: Can't delete for some reason, so just blank space now. Or I guess a recommendation for Orcs Must Die! 2 for co-op purposes. Because it is freakin' fun.
i have a 75% off Portal 2 Coupon
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

If anybody has the MGS HD Collection on PS3 I'll trade you anything for it. I'll let you choose any amount of games for it. I got a shit load of games to offer

Thank you bros
I have an extra Just Cause 2 key now. I'm down to just give it to someone who wants it, I figure pretty much everyone already has that game. If you happen to have something you're willing to give me too, let me know, but no big deal if not.
libtard.
I'd like to try out Just Cause 2. Is it Steam? PSN?
[Image: MHWU9Yn.jpg]
Steam
libtard.
I graciously accept. :D
[Image: MHWU9Yn.jpg]
Got Retro City Rampage on PS3 if somebody wants to trade something. It's a mix between GTA and a lot of older retro games. It's addicting as fuck.
Canyone anyone gift me Mark of the Ninja?

likeaboss365

Ill pay you in what ever it takes except for the money i need for the game
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
k
i'll take stalker. jtkop69 on steam
thanks. if no one else speaks up for it before too long i'll take metro too
saints row the third

II0Y8-58C4Z-4PWK7

Have at it.
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
I took the code, thanks homie!
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
You're welcome!

Have at a Titan Quest.

RTGQK-AR9RX-LGEAJ
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
(12-13-2012, 02:25 AM)Death_Proof Wrote: You're welcome!

Have at a Titan Quest.

RTGQK-AR9RX-LGEAJ

I claimed this too, sorry for being a greedy bitch.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
I bought the latest Humble Bundle and already have Legend of Grimrock, so if anyone wants it, just shoot me a pm and I'll send the steam key in return.
[Image: 9wpS1.jpg]
Time for you to fucking die
I also now have a Cave Story + steam key for anyone that wants it since I already have it from some other bundle.
[Image: 9wpS1.jpg]
Time for you to fucking die
Anybody got any games they can gift me? Mostly looking for FPS's but I'm open to anything really.
Got CS, CS:S, CS:GO, not really a fan of DOTA

Thanks though Wink