GTA Online
[Image: gta_online.jpg]

Getting a jump on this since GTA Online doesn't start till Oct. 1st. But I started a Crew for KBC. Doesn't matter the platform you plan on playing, join it. Get perks and shit. OR fuck off, and join another crew. Either way.

Link to join crew:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew...rd_cowboys

I'll be playing this on PS3. If you want to add me, my PSN is: TheWiggz
Waiting for the PC port to drop
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
I'll make you a Don Mega Boss.
[Image: 9qFxUXf.jpg]
Feel free to invite anyone you know to join too.

I'm going to spread the word to all my pirate buddies.

Los Santos is OURS.
How exactly does the Console and PC stats work? I literally just signed up yesterday because I was itching to play IV.
I dont know. The more rep each player in the crew gets, the better the crew is represented. S'all I know. Won't knoe more till GTA Online starts.
PS3 as well. I'll get it on PC when it eventually hits.. In like a year. ...And on a Steam sale. Hah.

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
i'll be a one man gang and fite all of you
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Sal u goofy bastard
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
i'm serious. Mad
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Tentatively joined, the time difference may mean I can't be on when most of you are. Though, I'm sure all nighters will be pulled where everyone is awake.
Joined. PS3: JayD5ivE

I'll be on at random times daily. My schedule is crazy so it might be late at night or sometimes I'm up at 5am playing for hours.
We don't actually have to play at the same time. But when each of us plays we are representative of the crew.
Also you can join up to 5 different crews.
I think I have most of ya added on PSN. But in case not.. FudgieATX. I am working 10 hour days at the moment, but I get 3 day weekends. Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. So, I'll be on all day those times. FUCKING, SO HYPED!

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will join as soon as I get on a home computer (at work) my name for XBox is MrFattie333.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

Ill be on every opportunity I have when Online comes out. I plan on Platinuming this fosho.

I've just been exploring on my 360 version. Its so goddamned massive, its ridiculous.
Getting this for ps3. Will join.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Joined, It will be an honor to put in work for you! I do not know much about how crews work, but I like the idea.

A straight 16 vs the cops would be incredible, i'm stoked
what does the game have for animals, is there like deer and bear hunting and stuff
[Image: gloczupsig.png]
[Image: Newfyrulez.png]
I'll join, and will be playing on 360 (All my real life friends are getting it on 360)
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

Sweet. I'll make all you lieutenants and then peeps I know from other sites representatives and muscle.

Who's going to play it a lot and on 360? I'll make you a commissioner so you can manage 360 people.

Omaha is a commissioner for PS3 folk since I know he plays online a lot.

Also, everyone invite anyone you want to join.
I will be playing on 360 a lot (once I return from vacation), Spending pretty much all of my days off playing (as long as my girlfriend doesn't get all pissy. If she does, I'll just have to get another TV so I can play. lol
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

Ill be on XBox a lot too, if I dont suck you can premote all you want.

Planning on picking this up for 360. Gamertag is mistapoindexta.
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

Im down for PS3

PSN is Whodey614
im in after i get new internet this weekend probably.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Brace yourself bitches
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Joined, but can't link my PSN and Gamer accounts at the moment. Keeps giving me a "Sorry" message. Hopefully just launch night server issues.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]