GTA Online
Messed around with a solo game and got up to lvl 5 the night before. Then last night I try to play and my character's gone. I might wait and try again after shit gets worked out, but really just doing races and robbing stores isn't enough to get into this. I'll probably just stick to story mode and work on getting trophies.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I was able to login and played a bit on PS3! Wooo! There was a patch that was released this morning. If it's still getting stuck for ya, try deleting the updates ya downloaded and redownload them.

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Soon as I can get home today ill be online. (If it works). If not tonight ill be on all day tomorrow, I have nothing else to do tomorrow.
(10-04-2013, 04:45 PM)5150 Wrote: (If it works).

don't worry IT FUCKIN WON'T
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Theyve really burned you good huh Sal? It will be tomorrow before im able to even try
I haven't downloaded yet cause I don't want it to fuck shit up. If everything is cool then I will download and kill some peeps with you bros.
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
(10-04-2013, 08:56 PM)dunkzilla Wrote: If everything is cool .

oh it fuckin won't be. fuckin rockstar kikes took our money and laugh at our frustration.

#NeverAgain
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

oh okay. I should burn my copy in protest?
yes, and then ILLEGALLY acquire another copy. AND bootleg the future rumored red dead redemption sequel. i never once thought of bootlegging anything from rockstar because it was such a beloved company, but FUCK THEM.

#Power2thePeople

I played for a good few hours this morning. After the patch mine is working perfectly fine. I've done races, a mission or 2, robbed some stores. Even turned my game off and came back to it and nothing was deleted. It's up and running smooth for me. It's pretty damn fun to I must say. I just need a crew member to run around with.
Thats what mine did for the original update. So far today I can free roam but not load a mission or race or anything.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Quick cash: Open a game in Invite Only. Go to a liquor store, gas station, etc. Walk behind the counter. Punch the clerk. Loot register. Open up GTA Online Store via menu. Back out once in the store. Everything has reset! Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

venkman
burn in
hell
[+] 1 user Likes Lloyd's post
That's an awesome farming scheme right there. I'll be using that for alittle while. Kudos
Watched a buddy of mine start his GTA Online on Xbox. After the first race there.. we just drove around killin other players. rofl
Tried to invite Whodey into a game, he showed up for a minute and I was driving to pick him up then he left.

It's a big map man, gotta give me a second!
Fuck I want to play with you boys.

Xbox I play on. Have some of you on friends list. Opitiplex
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Got to play with Lloyd some yesterday, and whoever twiztid_bud_toke is. PSN is Porkchop_Cash if anyone wants to add me. I'm like level 7 now.
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]
(10-05-2013, 05:56 PM)Teh Jordy Wrote: Porkchop_Cash

5 dollar wrestling reference?

I'll start playin with all y'all.
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
nah thats ok

(10-05-2013, 06:23 PM)Sal Undy Wrote:
(10-05-2013, 05:56 PM)Teh Jordy Wrote: Porkchop_Cash

5 dollar wrestling reference?

Well...old Memphis wrestler reference at least.
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]
i finally got to play today. someone tried to kill me as i came out the clothes store. needless to say my pvp death ratio is 1:0 Wink

i worked up to level 4 and raised some mayhem.
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
Ill be on tonight from Midnight - 6am Central probably. I'm like a level 13 now.

Got the trophy for robbing all the different stores last night. Me and Al Dirty put in some work.
In on xbox gt is Jegie
[Image: quaid.jpg]

[Image: korganim-1.gif]
I woulda stayed longer, but I'm fucking tired as shit. But, I'll normally be on during these hours. So. Woo.

venkman
burn in
hell
I killed you a couple times. Didn't mean to! I mean it was a deathmatch, but we should have been the dynamic duo!

Haha

Man, fuck a 1 hour time limit! That sucked.

Whodey don't ever want to play.

Does anyone know who HittmanJ is?
finally this fucking stupid garbage works Roll Eyes

(10-06-2013, 05:16 AM)Wigglez Wrote: Whodey don't ever want to play.

Haha I'm still having issues with lag and mission loading. My daughter put my mic in her coloring book drawer and I just found it today so ill be ready to go now.
Had to remake my dude. It saved all my money but deleted my character.
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
Ill be on tonight. PSN: JayD5ivE.

Im lvl 12. Ive just been grinding on robbing stores and selling cars. I bought a good $170,000 apartment with a 6 car garage. Still got like $130, 000 in the bank. I feel pretty baller status