GTA Online
I've actually been able to play for over an hour so far in a solo session. It's alright I guess. More people would make it fun. I can't get a single race to start though. All I'm able to do is run around and rob people.
3 hours straight of trying to play online. Some people can, I can't. Infuriating.

I looked forward all day to an all night session amd nothing. LOADING SESSION. WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.

What fucking other players. I selected Solo.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT
fucking half hour of loading. no race starting. fuck this glitchy piece of shit FOR GOOD.

lets play some CoD bros
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

I played for about 3 hours last night. Never got one single mission or race would load. I just ran around robbing every store I came across. It was hard because most stores I go in to I get shot in the back by some other gangster while I'm robbing it.
reality just set in.

all this is gonna be is racing, robbing stores and running around. not as good as advertised.

FUCK THESE RICH JEWS WITH THEIR FALSE PROMISES OF A GOOD TIME
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

I just loading my game up and it appears that everything is working fine on PSN. I was in a full game with a full lobby and all the races and missions would load right away.
that doesn't change the fact that it turns out this thing won't be as amazing as the trailer felt last month.

THEY TRICKED US. #notsorry

My GTA didn't update or anything when I turned it on. It didn't even have that listed in my automatics saves during the night. Either way it's been running fine with me all morning. It's pretty fun. It only sucks not having shit and having to start out with shitty guns and cars. I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to do some missions or something on PSN.
(10-03-2013, 10:12 AM)5150 Wrote: I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to do some missions or something on PSN.

I'm there man if I can get it to work. Haven't tried today yet.

Most likely between 12am - 5am Central time.
I just turned it off. Did about 4 races then the 5th race froze on the loading screen. So it's like 80% of an actual working mode I'd say.
Just turned it on. STILL deleting my characters. STILL freezing at launching session. STILL cant get past the first race.

Ive seen that goddamn intro video 100+ times.

I only try when everyone else says ots working.

Im about to be over it and move on to other games. This game only had till November 15th as is.

This is bullshit.
Works fine on XBL
[Image: 1610204.gif]
That last freeze I had turns out to be the erasing of my character. So now I have to make my guy again........yeah, fuck that. I'm not going to make my guy again until I know that my guy will be sticking around. Oh well, like stated already they have until the PS4 gets here for me to play this. After that point I'll just be wishing for a PS4/PC version of GTA 5.
I tired last night. Kept freezing at the first mandatory race. To fix that I had to start single player, then join online as "Solo" and it let me past that.
Shortly after that I was listening to a phone call that's part of the intro/training missions, and some other player drove over me, killing me. Which ended the call and it didn't restart once I respawned.
Was supposed to invite other players to a race, but it always reported "sent 0 invites".
It froze on the first multiplayer job I was supposed to do so I called it a night.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
hey bros don't forget the new batman game is right around the corner

Game constantly says their cloud storage server is down now but after a few tries everything loads up. Missions and races are still impossible to start. Fucking thing sucks.
i can't get the first race session to launch. its just sitting there for like 10 minutes so far.

how the fuck can anyone play this game and not do the first race? my dude ran over to the spot on his own, i wanted to just roam around first.
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
(10-03-2013, 06:24 PM)User Name Wrote: i can't get the first race session to launch. its just sitting there for like 10 minutes so far.

how the fuck can anyone play this game and not do the first race? my dude ran over to the spot on his own, i wanted to just roam around first.

Try what I did. When you launch the game let it boot into single player. Then switch to Online->Solo to complete the first race, then switch back to playing online.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/20...ine-launch

Rockstar says sorry for Grand Theft Auto Online launch problems

"One thing we are already aware of, and are trying to alleviate as fast as we can, is the unanticipated additional pressure on the servers due to a significantly higher number of players than we were anticipating at this point.

"We are working around the clock to buy and add more servers, but this increased scale is only going to make the first few days even more temperamental than such things usually are."

lets ask for our fuckin money back

The biggest selling game of all time and you didnt think the severs would be busy???
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
That's almost like when Blizzard launched Burning Crusade.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Now that its actually working.... Its fucking awesome!

Seriously, some of the most fun Ive ever had online PS3.
u better not be lying bro,

i don't wanna walk 10 feet, lean down, turn the shit on, wait for everything to load up ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN,

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(10-03-2013, 09:19 PM)Opitiplex Wrote: The biggest selling game of all time and you didnt think the severs would be busy???

fuck you corporate sympathizer. we payed 60 HARD EARNED dollarz for a product and fucking expect it to work as advertised

Sal, you on ps3 or 360?
360 all day

Faggot.

Fuck.

Did you join the kbc crew at least?
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I CAN'T EVEN GET THE FUCKIN FIRST RACE LOADED. i'm waiting a few more days before trying this shit. play streets of rage 2 or sumthin. in my day you turned on a game and it fuckin worked.

Now my game won't load the first race. It erased the character I had made progress with. Weird thing is it keep all my money but erased my guy
I was waiting for you all night negro!

Hopefully tomorrow night this will be sorted out

I played with Aldirty most the night. we had a blast.