GTA Online
im in Jakeslimberg PSN
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
The one I created is called Ones Who Knock.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

Oohhhhhh, good for you!
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I will join up on 360
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
Who is AffleckBatman? When I got that friend request I knew it had to be someone from here. That PSN name still has me chuckling.
Joined (360)
[Image: p5WOo9h.jpg]
(09-18-2013, 07:09 AM)5150 Wrote: Who is AffleckBatman? When I got that friend request I knew it had to be someone from here. That PSN name still has me chuckling.

Hi
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Hi there.....I'll see you in on the streets come Oct.
360 here

Flapjack Wilson

Picking it up Friday even though I already bought it...waiting for my chromecast to come in to my bestbuy
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
XBOX 360 - ESTO630 is the gamertag.. Im in.

[Image: joker_2.jpg]
(09-18-2013, 03:24 PM)Brulos Wrote: 360 here

Flapjack Wilson

Picking it up Friday even though I already bought it...waiting for my chromecast to come in to my bestbuy

NVM

PS3

deathbybusey

ADD ME!! I quoted in case this thread goes unread!!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
**** mrfattie420 rockstar social club name.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

We got a pretty good amount of people, but we need more. Everyone get you psn/live friends to join too.

Bigger the crew, bigger the rewards.
360- xbox 360 poilce.
i have this for xbox 360, add me if you like SuicidalIdol
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
what do I need to do to get ready!!>!>!>!>!23894y98123y9iuwqkr
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
I'm on this train wreck right now. Loading the update as I type this. I'll see some of you online later today.

EDIT: Maybe....my game has went black during loading and won't go any further....hmmmm

EDIT 2: Yep...not only will the update not go through. Now just trying to start GTA 5 causes my entire PS3 to freeze up. Total freeze, like I can't even turn the power off it has to be unplugged just to power off. I don't have a digital version either. Fuck you Rockstar, get your shit together.
It's not even about Multiplayer at this point. I can't play GTA period. It bricks the whole system just trying to start the game. I've tried googling it and I don't see anybody else having the problem. I've actually already been reading about peoples experience playing online.
I finally found one statement about it on Rockstar.com. I tried to sign in on that website to say mine is doing the same and I can't even sign in to Rockstar's website. I keep reading that even if you do get online games are freezing up at the first mission you try to do anyways. FUCK! Now I just want to play the regular game. Fuck online right now.

EDIT: Unlike other games I've played when I cancel the update at the update screen it lets me go ahead and play the story. So that's what I'll be doing for a few hours. I might even just try again tonight or in the morning to do the update.

EDIT 2: It worked finally. Omaha will be right. This will be sketchy as shit for a week or so.
Rockstar must be the ones behind the heal care exchange websites lol
Man... That is the worst character creator in the history of video gaming.

Also, this shit dont work... At all.
Character creator is as far as my game will let me go.

So I'm going to go ahead and guess that pretty much 80% of people are going to have John Marston as their dad.
Has anyone, anywhere actually gotten to play online?
I don't know what it's a bonus for. But I have the option on mine.

Lamar finally picked my character up from the airport. Then I got the trophy for being picked up. Then I was disconnected.
I sat waiting for a race for ten minutes then said fuck this and turned it off
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Played online for awhile last night. Made it to level 12 I think.

It's ok, but not nearly as great as they made it out to be.
[Image: 1610204.gif]
I still can't get the first race to start.
I have been able to play a little bit today. Had to rob a store with another player. As soon as I picked up the cash I jacked the truck the other guy showed up in and watched him get gunned down by the cops. Got away with all of the money like a boss.
[+] 1 user Likes WhoDey's post
(10-02-2013, 04:07 AM)5150 Wrote: Lamar finally picked my character up from the airport. Then I got the trophy for being picked up. Then I was disconnected.

That's the furthest I've ever got as well.

Fucking retarded.

I know there can be hiccups when Online games launch, but this is unplayable. Even Solo is unplayable. This is retarded.

I'm already really turned off by the character creator. GAY. Saints Rows are awesome. No matter what combination I try, pressing random or otherwise, my guy comes out like a weaselly meth head.