Electronic Cigarette people, wanna trade stuff?
SolaR
So Many Ways

Likes Given: 15
Electronic Cigarette people, wanna trade stuff?
[Image: 1.jpg]

So I've been puffin on my ego twist mod for a while now (with a pyrex glass tank and a flanged carto (flanged cartos have an extra metal piece at the bottom for the tank to rest on) and I've actually quit smoking cigarettes completely, these things are probably adding 5 years to my life so I'm pretty grateful for that.

Anyways, I purchased quite a few different flavors since I've started and tried different PG/VG mixes as well as adjusting the nicotine content to my liking. Most of my liquids I got from mtbakervapor, a couple I purchased locally at a vapor shop and then I got some tonic brand liquid from puresmoker.

[Image: 3.jpg]

So after trying like 20+ flavors, I like the Tonic brand the best out of all the brands I've tried. I'm pretty much only smoking Tonic Firecracker and Tonic Fire and Ice. It's not just the flavor, it's the pull as well. With Tonic liquids the draw is very easy when inhaling, other brands have a harder draw for some reason and I just can't go back to them.

So if anyone is interested in maybe swapping flavors with me, any brand I don't care. I just want to try new flavors without burning a hole in my wallet. Below is a list of what I want to get rid of, hit me up if you'd like to swap a bottle or two:

[Image: 4.jpg]

1. Mount Baker liquid - Dr Pepper flavor - 20%PG/80%VG - 6mg nicotine (low) - 5 extra flavor shots - bottle is half full so there's approximately 25ml of liquid left.

It smells like flat Dr Pepper, tastes about the same too. I don't know if it's because I chose a high VG percent but the liquid is thick and the draw is really tough for this liquid. do not want.

2. Mount Baker liquid - Caramel Apple flavor - 80%PG/20%VG - 18mg nicotine (medium) - 5 extra flavor shots - bottle is almost full so there's approximately 40ml of liquid left.

tastes like caramel, not a whole lot of apple, draws ok, not as easy as tonic brand liquids but not as bad as Dr Pepper. I thought I'd like it because I fucking love those caramel apple suckers with real caramel on the outside and a green apple sucker in the middle, you know what I'm talking about! but I don't like. The flavor just doesn't satisfy me and even with 80%PG there's hardly a throat hit. what the hell... do not want.

3. Mount Baker liquid - Red Licorice flavor - 80%PG/20%VG - 18mg nicotine (medium) - 1 extra flavor shot - bottle is half full so there's approximately 25ml of liquid left.

Tastes like red licorice, just very faint, kinda weak flavor, decent throat hit. This one just got boring I guess. I just don't want it anymore.

4. Pink Spot liquid - Swagger flavor (Tobacco) - No PG/VG details, I'm guessing 50/50 - 12mg nicotine (medium) - bottle is half full so there's approx 7.5ml of liquid left.

I was told this was a tobacco flavor, swear to got it tastes like caramel and chocolate. do not want. Although in my personal opinion its better than the caramel apple, stronger flavor at least.

If you're not interested in trading I'd still like to hear of your experiences with different liquid brands and flavors. What's your favorites?!?!
07-02-2013 06:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jabroni
oh there it is

Likes Given: 3,091
RE: Electronic Cigarette people, wanna trade stuff?
Hey that ecig is what I have for my hash pen. They sell an attachment for that and you can smoke that earwax shit out of it. Kabesi.com is where I got mine.

Oh and I love my ecig, had it for like almost 3 years now. Best purchase ever and it's thanks to mudkips
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 06:14 PM by jabroni.)
07-02-2013 06:13 PM
SolaR
So Many Ways

Yeah Kips told me about Tonic Firecracker, one of my favorite flavors now Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 06:25 PM by SolaR.)
07-02-2013 06:25 PM
Sal Undy
Subject: Advertising. Thanksssssssssssss

Likes Given: 1,127
you only come back when you want something Roll Eyes

[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:  
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
07-02-2013 06:54 PM
SalsaShark
Gonna need a bigger boat

Likes Given: 55
Wait.... people are modifying e-cigs now? Whatever happened to just quitting cigs like men?

[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
07-02-2013 07:07 PM
Mudkips
Titan Mode Activated

Likes Given: 3,115
Cheaper, more healthy alternative.

[Image: uteuzkF.jpg]
07-02-2013 10:07 PM
SalsaShark
Gonna need a bigger boat

Likes Given: 55
or you can just quit instead of walking around with a tiny fruity hookah.

[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
07-02-2013 10:44 PM
[+] 1 user Likes SalsaShark's post
SolaR
So Many Ways

You have to understand the enjoyment one gets from these wonderful devices. I get the sufficient amount of nicotine my body craves, I'm not polluting the air anymore, I'm not self-conscious about whether or not I stink like cigarettes and I got a lot more cash in my pockets too. Although somehow I'm still broke, I don't know how that happens.
07-02-2013 11:17 PM
[+] 1 user Likes SolaR's post
generic
*licks*

Likes Given: 4,878
send me some liquid weed!
07-02-2013 11:47 PM
JuanTwizzle
おたく / オタク

Likes Given: 111
I just started my ecig back up. Went back to smokes after my divorce. I'm not going to stop smoking right away but I will cut way back.

I've vaped beef jerky, baby back ribs, pot brownies... Tons of shit. My fave is still like a lemon/lime kind of spritey mix. I've also vaped a lot of blueberries. Fruit punch. I'm a fruity guy I guess.

I don't recommend meat flavors.

[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
07-03-2013 02:53 AM
Tyler

Likes Given: 33
Link me to a website where I can get a decent start kit or whatever for one of these.

[Image: 406305_246165945486905_441047358_n.jpg]
07-03-2013 04:03 AM
SolaR
So Many Ways

I'd puff on some beef jerky, then wash it down with my flat dr pepper flavored ecig liquid.

I tried a flavor called lemon drop from mtbaker, it was a sweet lemon but I'd rather have a more tart, sour flavor.

Also tried one called red, white and blue. Was a blueberry/raspberry flavor. Again it was ok but it didn't satisfy me as far as flavor intensity. I need spicy/minty types of flavors I guess.
07-03-2013 04:53 PM
monacelli
Underboss

Likes Given: 78
My favorite's from MBV are Blue Moo, Moo Juice, Hawk Sauce, Cinnamon Roll, & Cotton Candy. Wasn't a huge fan of their lemony flavors they were giving out last month.

[Image: agag_skull.png]
07-03-2013 05:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
I Am Not Avery
Turtleneck & Chain

Likes Given: 227
Best Mt. Dew is from Vapor Bomb.

[Image: rHgc3wp2z68Em7vq3iiHEyRCs3o.gif]
07-03-2013 05:23 PM
monacelli
Underboss

Likes Given: 78
(07-02-2013 11:17 PM)SolaR Wrote:  You have to understand the enjoyment one gets from these wonderful devices. I get the sufficient amount of nicotine my body craves, I'm not polluting the air anymore, I'm not self-conscious about whether or not I stink like cigarettes and I got a lot more cash in my pockets too. Although somehow I'm still broke, I don't know how that happens.

I've slowed down but for a while I was buying all the things. When you first get started you try everything to figure out what works best for you. Lately these are my go-to mods.

[Image: KZj3JAp.jpg]

Left is a Vision Spinner (Ego Twist) with a Protank and right is a Sigelei #20 with an IGO-L on top.

What do you guys use?

[Image: agag_skull.png]
07-03-2013 05:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jabroni
oh there it is

Likes Given: 3,091
I'm still using the prodigy v3 from puresmoker but I wanna get a new one. At the same time this still works fine and can't reason dropping 200 bucks on a new one.
07-03-2013 06:04 PM
JuanTwizzle
おたく / オタク

Likes Given: 111
I use a foos currently that I for at a gas station for 30. It's an ego with a tank basically. I also have a variable volt box mod I use quite a bit.

[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
07-03-2013 07:08 PM
SolaR
So Many Ways

I started with an ego twist and a kanger T3 clearomizer. After a while I started to dislike the T3's, certain liquids would ruin them, I'd get a burnt taste vaping over 4.0 volts and the draw just wasn't to my liking. Over time I came to the conclusion that if I held it upside down and took hits it worked better because the liquid wasn't blocking the air-flow, but that got old fast.

From there I switched to Bud510 plastic tanks and cartomizers. I liked them a lot better than the T3's but it still left something to be desired. I wasn't getting an airtight seal so every hit was airy. They are pretty cheaply constructed tanks.

Then I got a pyrex glass tank, the seal is tighter than my asshole and hits so good I can't use anything else. I'm finally happy.

Only thing I've never tried is vaping liquids above 4.8 volts. Since that's the limit of the ego twist. I've always wondered what I'm missing out on. I vape everything at 4.8, I don't even bother with the voltage anymore.
07-03-2013 07:59 PM