Lucha Libre: Masked Warriors
So the Debut of this (probably trash) show is tomorrow night after Smackdown on MTV2. Apparently it's USA Lucha Libre's show... The roster looks pretty crap to me, but who knows, it might be good.

Anyone planing on watching this?
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

I watch Luche Libre on gala. Its good times.
i've got it set to record
i watched the little expo thing on it last night. looks cool. i've always loved lucha
but MTV has done plenty of wrestling shit that has failed so who knows
Looking at the roster for this, I'm really not hopeful.

Plus they are advertising fucking La Parka and he's not on the roster...

But I also hear that El Hijo Del Rey Misterio could be involved (AKA: The son of Rey Misterio/Cousin of WWE Mysterio) which would have me in.

I don't know what any of this fucking means, and I speak Spanish.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

I saw La Parka so I'm in.
....didn't know that this was almost on already. must .....check......listings.......
[Image: NES_Sig2.jpg][/align]
Last time there was wrestling on MTV, it was Wrestling Society X........there is no way that this could possibly live up to that awesomeness!
[Image: mk7s79.jpg]

I hate you all.....seriously
Except WSX Fucked up having an amazing roster with having shit booking...

(Can't tell if SRS)

Boo @ No La Parka...

Mini Park = Laaaame as shit.

so it turns out i don't get MTV2.
Eh, it wasn't half bad, you didn't miss a whole hell of a lot though.

Think: WSX with Mexicans.

I loved WSX. It was like B-Movie wrestling, so over the top that it was ridiculous and hilarious while balancing that out with amazing guys like Human Tornado, Matt Sydal, Jack Evans, and Colt Cabana (as Matt Classic). Sure there were no 5* classics but it was ALWAYS entertaining

It was NEVER entertaining...

*has the WSX Season 1 DVD set*

You are what is wrong with wrestling fans...

WSX had great workers with TERRIBLE booking.

You can't eat steak ALL of the time. Sometimes you need a cheeseburger and WSX had extra cheese on it.......

i watched the first 2-3 episodes of WSX then lost interest. loved the idea of it and the talent they had. will probably pick up the dvd set when i see it on sale for super cheap.
First episode of Lucha was pretty bad, but then again it was the first episode, I expect to see this show get at least a little better, extremely upset about mini-park being there instead of la parka though.
(07-18-2010, 09:25 PM)JohnnyLav Wrote: You can't eat steak ALL of the time. Sometimes you need a cheeseburger and WSX had extra cheese on it.......

That statement was made extra great by having the Deadpool face in your sig. Deadpool + Cheese = win.
i could eat steak all the time
why settle for shit when you can have champagne all the time
The amount of talent in WSX is so sad. They had such great people. I watched until I started seeing niggas getting electrocuted and such.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]