can we have a food forum?
so that JDS can post pictures of food he would like to eat, post recipes, get reviews on food, post cooking videos and even videos of him maybe fuccin turkeys and other wild game before he prepares it for a feast.

Forum name: JDS's BBQ Corner

Description: food, fun, friendship and fuccing wild game w/ 290 pound 5'5 JDS.
[+] 1 user Likes Cobb's post
I like your Lunadan sub forum idea better.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
I read this title originally as "Can we have a good forum?"
I like the Luna forum Idea too fromobile but no one ever listens to my suggestions...

I suggest we have a suggestions forum where there is some slight suggestion that mods listen to the suggestions in the suggestions forum
Too bad you don't have an admin in your krew. Celli reps the KKK and we get shit done as a result.
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
we dont fuck with 5-0 cuz
in order to be a successful krew, you gotta get the dirty one's on your side.

if you are comfortable with a minor league operation, then keep doing your thing.
We are only three members deep. Used to be four members deep but Zack T has traitor written all over him.

KKK should help get this sub-forum and we will give you two bricks in exchange?

waddya say badga?
ill have to take your business proposal to the table; it is wise of you to work with us.
O_O
get bacc to me on that honeybo let's do bidness!
business is on hold until we can locate UN. he loves to go on binges and fuck black chicks; and he disappears for days, even weeks!

i feel like this can work though. take a klub stripper home with you; keep her until we make a decision.
Alright sounds like a plan.

I will send 1/8th of raw coca w/ no cut to you P.O box to help the outcome of this as well.
yeah, make sure that that is sent to the klub's (my PERSONAL) box.
I doubt JDS knows much about food besides pizza and calzones.
when i worked at a local pizza joint back in the day, i would make the most ludicrous fucking subs for myself.
I SAY WE CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FORUM'S URL TOO...

JDSKITCHEN.NET
(01-13-2013, 02:06 PM)honey b Wrote: when i worked at a local pizza joint back in the day, i would make the most ludacris fucking subs for myself.

Did they Act A Fool? Did you make them with Southern Hospitality? Would you have Chicken and Beer subs? Did they make you Get Back?

I decided to stop there, being that I am a big fan of Luda, I could have kept going.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

(01-12-2013, 11:03 AM)kush Wrote: I doubt JDS knows much about food besides pizza and calzones.

I know how to cook. Smile
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
What's this about a Lunadan Sub Forum?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]