#5 Georgia V. #6 S. Carolina
7:00pm - Columbia, SC - Sets kick off for two powerhouses in the SEC and arguably the best SEC East teams in quite a while. This battle may very well be the deciding factor as to who wins the SEC East race. The loser will also lose chances of National hopes as well....

The Gamecocks are currently the favorite in Vegas but only by 3 points due to home field advantage.

Who do you think wins this one? What's your score prediction?

USC: 38
UGA: 35

Let's go Carolina, powerhouse kick them and suck them off with the force of 8 Zack T's!
South Carolina should not be 6. Even top 10 is questionable for them.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
USC will fall, but given the SEC suckfest, they'll still remain in top ten I'm sure.
Georgia has a weak defense and it's gonna show when USC beats them Saturday. Obsidian wants his team to be SEC caliber so bad it's crazy and after an 11-2 season last year and going undefeated this year why would they not be top ten? We've won 23/26 last games @ home as well, who are they suppose to beat to be worthy?
Last year =/= this year. Beat UGA and then maybe we'll talk about Top 10 recognition. I just don't believe in giving passes because the media sucks the cock of your conference all year-long.
(10-02-2012, 10:33 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Last year =/= this year. Beat UGA and then maybe we'll talk about Top 10 recognition. I just don't believe in giving passes because the media sucks the cock of your conference all year-long.

Aight, fair enough. If anything, do you agree that Georgia is a top five team and if so - what if it's a super close game then???

BUT I THINK THE COCKS GOT THIS THE COCKS ARE GONNA BE HARD TO BEAT, AND MY COCK IS HARD RIGHT NOW SO IMMA BEAT IT!!!
Georgia are borderline top 5 I would say. Top 10 definitely but their defense is still extremely poor and I can't say that defensively they strike me as threatening in any way. If they beat SC by more than 10, then yes but if they barely sneak by them and let SC hold them to anything under 24 then I'm gonna shake my head if they're still top 5 even with the win.
Yeah man, I am having similar reasoning. I think Georgia has a defense that is getting some overration and I believe that the gamecocks have a nice one. Then, I think GA has a dope offense but has a shifty ass offense... Gonna be a good defense V. a good offense, with weaking opposing sides.

My thinking is our defense can perhaps hold them and then we can make some points as well. They're D won't hold us if we can just get something going and our D will be an issue for them
Coincidence that Cobb likes the Cocks? I think not.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
(10-03-2012, 12:19 AM)MAC Wrote: Coincidence that Cobb likes the Cocks? I think not.

Oh babe! I love cocks in my ass and on the field! Are you tryna pipe me baby!?!
Quote:Georgia WR Michael Bennett tore his ACL yesterday and is out for the rest of the season, per UGA.

(10-03-2012, 10:30 AM)SacredCow Wrote:
Quote:Georgia WR Michael Bennett tore his ACL yesterday and is out for the rest of the season, per UGA.

https://twitter.com/SethEmerson/status/2...0502334464

WOW!!!

What a major loss at a crucial time too! Thanks for this SacredCow, wasn't even aware of this until I read your post.

Anyone else got any predictions on the winner, the score, anything? LSU V FLORIDA?
28-7 UF

LSU is garbage.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Florida isn't great either. They've just managed to have breaks go their way.

I say 24-10 LSU.
I'll be honest I'm puzzled about the LSU V. Florida game but I'm going to go ahead and predict:

28 - 14, Florida in the upset, I believe it can be called an upset. Anyways, I'm not sure.... as Obsidian said Florida has had some cupcakes so far but then again I'm not impressed w/ LSU's play V. Auburn or Towson.
I FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT SPORTS.... OBSIDIAN WHERE ARE YA BRO....

Seriously, I can't stand it... I've looked on the internet about every single bleacher report, etc... written about this game. I'm so excited about it but I'm also over anylising it as well. I'm probably going to have to buy a large quantity of benzos as well as other sedatives to calm me down because I will be so nervous, anxiety ridden and stressed out during this game. I know you probably feel me on this Obsidain.

I am just conflicted because last year was the best my team has literally EVER done and I've been a fan of the Gamecocks since I was around 13 years old. I've watched us go 0-11 many times and usually we were a joke. It's been a long time coming to see us in this spot. I want us to earn it but even if we don't, it's been amazing even being in this spot or having the media put our name in the possibility for a NC win.

I think that we have the tools to do it but I feel this will be the hardest game of the season for us and it can all end here. If defenses win games, which I am a firm believer in then I think we can pull it off.

It's just going to hurt because it took us a long time to get up to number six in the rankings and if we lose here, we lose the ranking of top ten, we definitely lose the shot @ a possible NC game and we are going to more than likely lose the SEC East and not get the conference shot. This game is the most important one I've ever watched. If we drop the ball here it's almost going to be hard for me to even watch any more games this season because we are just going to be playing for an opportunity to more than likely be second best in the East, try to prove status in the conference, be behind Georgia and save face....

I feel like honestly we should be higher ranked than UGA. We beat EVERY SINGLE SEC EAST TEAM last year and they still one because of Garcia's fucked up pass that lost the Auburn game, which we should have won and we also lost to Arkansas, which isn't a bad loss considering that they were an amazing team last year.

I love this fucking team and it's gonna be harsh if we lose.... it will be for UGA as well... this is the epitome of important football...

Anyways, what other games are ya'll looking forward to this weekend?

I think Texas Tech might be out for an upset....
Huskies at Ducks, but that's because I love going to Autzen Stadium.

UGA shouldn't have canceled the 2015-2016 series with Oregon. Seems like teams always back out coming out here. Kansas State and New Mexico did that as well this year, leaving us to play cupcakes. Frown
I'm so happy the Sun Devils/Ducks game is in Tempe this year. Any team playing in Autzen not named "Oregon Ducks" has a bad time.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
[+] 1 user Likes MAC's post
Merge these with the NCAA thread...sheesh...

FSU over NC State Wolfpack 55-0
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[Image: TeYlA.jpg]
(10-04-2012, 04:37 PM)SacredCow Wrote: [Image: TeYlA.jpg]

MY DREAM IS Gamecocks V. Ducks 2012 BCS NC GAME!!!

That'd be so fucking sweet!!!!
I think Oregon/Alabama would be a fun game despite that Alabama to me are still a boring team no matter how talented they are.
(10-04-2012, 06:49 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I think Oregon/Alabama would be a fun game despite that Alabama to me are still a boring team no matter how talented they are.

Exactly, that's why I'd rather wanna watch the fat cocks take on the hardened ducks! I really do not wanna watch an Alabama BCS game. I watched around five minutes of two of their games and nearly fell asleep.
I still say they would have lost the 09 NC if Colt McCoy didn't decide to grow a vagina on the first drive.
Word Obsidian.

Is it just me or has it taken a long time for a week to go by this week? I guess I am just anticipating the game that fucking much but like I said I am almost scared for it to be here because once it is it's going to happen and be done.

This is antagonizing. Imma be watching football all day Saturday
I'm going to the OSU/Nebraska game and going to be attending the Skull Session (which is our pep rally 2 hours before the game). Can't wait to see a fucking night game again at the Shoe. So excited :D
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
(10-05-2012, 05:46 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I'm going to the OSU/Nebraska game and going to be attending the Skull Session (which is our pep rally 2 hours before the game). Can't wait to see a fucking night game again at the Shoe. So excited :D

That's awesome man, that's going to be a good game! Of course, I think OSU will pull it out but it will be a tight knit game. Carolina played Nebraska in our bowl game last year. I hate the cornhuskers QB he's such a whiney bitch. We killed them niggas, but they are a good team and have a pretty good passing game!

Hope you have a good time homie, should be hella fun. Nothing like some football, especially @ night!
I say 35-20 Ohio State
South Carolina: 35
Georgia: 7

Carolina goes up 21-0 in ten minutes in the first quarter. They also held Georgia from scoring at all until the last 2 minutes of the 4th Quarter.

@Obsidian - Do you agree @ this point that Georgia was very much so over-ranked & that S. Carolina is truly the top five team they are going to soon be credited as in the BCS rankings? I think we definitely are!!!
SC and Florida proved a point today. Gotta give them both respect.