Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Discuss. (The Liz Crowe saga is now complete)
Break out the pic pack
^^^
Someone has them all. And they deserve their own thread! LOL Peezy or someone had a board nudes DL in the unmentionable forum. Long gone with the last board tho.
CKY has them
Just shut up! I used to love you, but now, you're just somebody that I used to know!

I'm Anti-ArmanIvan
someone make montage video of them nude board pics with music clips and sound bytes from the breakfast club playing in the background.

im getting a chubchub just thinking about it.
[Image: steelers-logos-pics-8.jpg?w=780&quality=...=all&h=488]
[Image: 200.gif]
I fucking hate that song, so good, fuck you.
(05-29-2012, 01:13 AM)Awesome Possum Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 01:05 AM)Ivan Ooze Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 10:07 PM)Chris Wrote: Someone should post nudes of old board members (female) and rate them side by side.
Kaylee's breasts > all

nah

Carley was one that should have posted noodz but never did
(05-29-2012, 03:22 AM)TacK Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 01:13 AM)Awesome Possum Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 01:05 AM)Ivan Ooze Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 10:07 PM)Chris Wrote: Someone should post nudes of old board members (female) and rate them side by side.
Kaylee's breasts > all

nah

Carley was one that should have posted noodz but never did

I forgot about her.. Was she even real?

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't think Carley was real, but as for this Crowe situation...

My money is on him going Benoit.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Phenom's post
o shit! whatever happened to jay!? if i remember correctly even after he got fucked up (for bein a fuck up i think) he was still a pretty big dbag and people made fun of him lol
Well he kinda had it coming. He talked so much shit about Amber losing her leg. Then fell in a septic tank and lost all his shit. I've never seen karma bitch slap someone so completely.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Didn't he get like FAT paid and went to live in like Thailand or some shit?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I remember that, poor girl lost her leg because of fucking cancer and he thought it was hilarious. Less than a year on the board he drunkenly fell in a septic tank on New Year's Eve and nearly died. Good.
hahaha how do you fall into a septic tank
Something about walking behind a hotel and they were doing some kind of maintenence and didn't have signs or anything up. He fell in, got gang green or something in one leg and one arm, sued for a few mill, won.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

The only thing he should of won is shame.
that sucks hes a millionaire now though :\
I don't remember hearing that he won any money or anything, but I guess he may have.

Either way, I'd rather make what I'm making now and be able to do things rather than (literally) give an arm and a leg for some money.
even if he won money the odds of him not blowing it already and being back in a motel are against him.
yea very true lol whata SHITTY guy! ha!
I just googled my ass off trying to find an article about it but couldn't find anything. No combination of the words "arm, leg, hotel, septic tank, amputation, new year's jay" finds any results about him.
That search seems like it would return some interesting results
Surprisingly, not so much.
This is what I remember. Guy said he was drunk on new years, fell partway into a septic tank and got stuck for hours, ended up getting bad frostbite. He claimed he was suing and was going to get a shitload of money.
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

if he was a real man, he wouldn't have gotten stuck in a silly septic tank like a dweeb, just climb out yo!
(05-29-2012, 09:02 AM)Phenom Wrote: I don't think Carley was real, but as for this Crowe situation...

My money is on him going Benoit.

IDK, Carley was kind of stuck in the sports forum. Probably made her way to the main forums and we freaked her shit.
Peezy is living SIGNIFICANTLY better than jay.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes peachfuzz's post