Official Raw is HHH Thread....
Did Brock Lesnar End The Game?

Triple H is set to return to Raw SuperShow two weeks after Brock Lesnar broke his arm, but will The Game truly be the same following the wrecking machine's manhandling of him? Tune in live tonight at 9/8 CT on USA Network to find out.

Who Is Raw's 'Franchise Player'?

Professional sports teams are always in search of a "franchise player," someone to be the flag-bearer for the entire franchise. But who are the franchise players of the Raw and SmackDown brands? WWE.com selects five Superstars who can fill this role, then leaves the final vote up to you to decide who deserves the title.

History of Punk vs. Bryan

They're two Superstars who "weren't supposed to make it," and now they'll battle for the WWE Title. Before The Second City Saint and the WWE's No. 1 "YES!" man square off, take a look at the long, strange history of the most unlikely WWE Championship rivalry of all time.

I'm hoping Raw is good tonight. I always do.......hopefully the crowd actually shows up tonight....
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Well follow ups on Punk vs Bryan! So YES! YES! YES!
niiice@ Punk vs Bryan
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Paul again!

Trips is speaking truth
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Is it just me, my stream or is there no commentary?

Its amazing! So much better.
I also keep getting a Kid rock WWE video everytime they come back from commercial. WTF
worst chokeslam ever, lol Kane.

Botch Show...
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
more like The Bitch Show

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
Oh shit... Show just got future endeavored.
someone is gonna need a mop in that ring from big shows sweat and cry baby tears.

What a fucking asshole Vince is

"Let me go ahead and embarrass one of the best guys in the company for the last 13 years for the sake of putting over an already-stale character even more".
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Pretty nice to see Bautista watching from the club seats...
Worst Raw of the year so far. A big fucking snooze.
That Big Show segment was painful to watch. Not because I felt bad for Show, but because it was fucking terrible. It wasn't too bad at first but damn did it drag or what?
Where do you guys watch decent live HQ streams of Raw?
^That. And fuck Bitchtista. He was fucking lame!
(05-14-2012, 10:59 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: That Big Show segment was painful to watch. Not because I felt bad for Show, but because it was fucking terrible. It wasn't too bad at first but damn did it drag or what?

It dragged the entire time.

Yeah, this was a pretty shitty raw. I don't believe I actually have to cheer for Cena.

I should probably just slit my wrists right now.

(05-14-2012, 11:01 PM)Paynus Wrote: ^That. And fuck Bitchtista. He was fucking lame!

I think you missed the point of that joke.
(05-14-2012, 11:00 PM)Brandon Wrote: Where do you guys watch decent live HQ streams of Raw?

I bought the streamsdirect.info season pass. 50 bucks a year, HQ ppv and other streams.

But Wiziwig is a good place to get hq links.
LOL At fitst I didn't bro, I really didn't. But yeah it's better he's just watching.
(05-14-2012, 11:14 PM)Paynus Wrote: LOL At fitst I didn't bro, I really didn't. But yeah it's better he's just watching.

I think you missed the point of that joke for a second time.
(05-14-2012, 11:12 PM)Wigglez Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 11:00 PM)Brandon Wrote: Where do you guys watch decent live HQ streams of Raw?

I bought the streamsdirect.info season pass. 50 bucks a year, HQ ppv and other streams.

But Wiziwig is a good place to get hq links.

Word will check it out. I don't have cable anymore (I'm poor and the only thing I watch that is on cable is wrestling. I can get that for free on the interwebz.) Usually, I just watch raw the next day on youtube through my xbox. Ill try this out, though.
Indeed horrible Raw. The opening with HHH wasnt half bad.
I kept waiting and waiting for that Big Show segment to end. It honestly wouldn't have been totally awful if it had been shorter.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

I guess the current Show stuff is better than him losing to Cody Rhodes though...
Show is bad at crying.
So, did heyman fall out of the ring or what? When they cut to the announce table after his promo, there was a crash noise and king/Cole looked confused and said something like "uhhh, heyman is leaving the ring " then the camera seemed to stay on them an extra long time.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
go puck urself,

and for balds sake heyman needs to wear a hat at all times.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.