NCAA College Football, Now w/ Playoffs
FSU/Clemson on Big 12 radar...
http://saturdayblitz.com/2012/05/05/clem...-on-guard/

Boise State and Notre Dame are as well.

I for one, while I see FSU staying with ACC wouldn't mind if being in the Big 12 brought in more revenue. Having more quality opponents with Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, WVU, TCU. Adding FSU and Clemson makes sense. But, I think FSU would only have 1 out of conference game to fill the schedule with UM and UF always on there.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Star CB at FSU Greig Reid dismissed from team.

http://www.wctv.tv/breaking/home/Jimbo-F...68426.html
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

30 days from today :D
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Polls have Oregon ranked 5... They'll be going to the big one again this year!

GOTTA GET IT!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Well shit I missed this

Auburn/Clemson play the chick-fil-a kickoff game in just a little over 2 weeks

War Eagle!! I'm pumped
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes suIcIdecL0wN's post
Figures the south would be the one region that would be ok with Chic-Fil-A sponsoring an event right now
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Man I hope uppity gay rights assholes don't wreck this game for me

Who gives a shit about chicken sandwiches .... FOOTBALL > HOMOS
(08-03-2012, 06:24 PM)RobSquared Wrote: Polls have Oregon ranked 5... They'll be going to the big one again this year!

GOTTA GET IT!

Oregon won't be doing anything. USC has them at home and will destroy them. This year counts.
[+] 1 user Likes The Legend's post
USC will drop 1 or 2 before that like they always do
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Working at OSU reaaaallllllyyy makes me hate college football. Buckeye fans are fucking idiots.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
(08-18-2012, 05:53 PM)Brulos Wrote: Working at OSU reaaaallllllyyy makes me hate college football. Buckeye fans are fucking idiots.

Live here as long as I have and then tell me how fond you are of them.
12 days ladies!!
People here go to high school games to see potential buckeyes....all mother fuckers talk about is sports. Its sad
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Welcome to Ohio
Because we all look forward to this every season now.... Oregon's new unis unveiled!

Jerseys will be in Yellow, White, Green & Black

[Image: ncf_r_oregon_mb_600.jpg]

They will also be wearing these helmets at some point in the season:

[Image: oregon-ducks-2012-helmet-01jpg-1128b416e51d5328.jpg]

Win the Day!

Oregon always have the coolest uniforms. Then again, it helps when the founder of Nike is your biggest alumni supporter.
Damn straight. I can't wait for this season to hurry up and start though. Just a little over a week now and it's on good sirs!

Win the Day!

ASU is going to take down Oregon this year. i can feel it
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
i came in this thread expecting a bunch of guys to be drooling over a bunch of other guys, i wasn't let down. I bet you guys would pay extra just to watch these guys shower in the locker room.
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
And you would pay extra to watch us watch in hopes that we suck each others fat cocks.
(08-22-2012, 07:52 PM)RobSquared Wrote: Because we all look forward to this every season now.... Oregon's new unis unveiled!

Jerseys will be in Yellow, White, Green & Black

[Image: ncf_r_oregon_mb_600.jpg]

They will also be wearing these helmets at some point in the season:

[Image: oregon-ducks-2012-helmet-01jpg-1128b416e51d5328.jpg]

Loving the jerseys.

[attachment=2148]

Fiance's dad has season tickets so Saturday is going to be great. Autzen by far is the loudest stadium there is. Really looking forward to seeing Marcus Mariota at QB. I guess he has the skill set of Dennis Dixon according to Kelly.

Just so it's fresh in everyone's mind. The black mamba is coming, and this one won't bend you over in a hotel room and rape you.

I was going to head down to the Oregon store at Clackamas TC to pick up a yellow one myself. These are the best ones they've had I think.

I'm stoked as hell for the season to start. I can't wait to see what Mariota can do at QB. I'm also glad that Bennett decided not to transfer after getting beat out of the position. Doesn't mean he won't, but he's a very serviceable backup and could still get his chance if Mariota doesn't live up to the hype.

On another note, that BLATANT missed pass interference call at the end of that South Carolina/Vandy game was bullshit. It's things like that that make me think that the current system does everything they can to keep as many SEC teams in the top 10 as they can. The ref was looking right at the play and the SC player literally twisted the Vandy player around by the arm and got a no call. Bullshit I says!

Win the Day!

that no call was terrible.

ASU looked great mopping up on NAU tonight
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
Happy to see Boise St. lose tonight. Now we don't have to go the whole season hearing about how the little guys never get into the BCS games.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
It's a rebuilding year for them any way.
Sc/Vandy was a great game

MSU/Boise St was a great game

So far I'm pleased with the season. Thank god when I wake up tomorrow it'll be Saturday. The beer is chilling in the fridge as we speak.

Can't wait for the Auburn/Clemson game
Michigan/Bama won't even be a ball game
[Image: DEVIN-SMITH-CATCH.gif]

feels good, man
That was amazing.

I'm really looking forward to see how OSU's offense progresses throughout the next several weeks. They're going to need a lot of preparation for the week 5 game @ East Lansing and if we are lucky Braxton may learn how to throw a spiral before then!
EL GUAPO LIVES

but seriously, Carlos Hyde was impressive as h*ck today