NCAA College Football, Now w/ Playoffs
Pretty sure he’ll leave for “health” reasons. He’ll get Notre Dame when Brian Kelly gets fired.
Assuming the USC head coach job isn't available.
(10-20-2018, 08:21 PM)Rob Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 08:19 PM)Rob Wrote: That's going to be a really fun game. I say go for it!

And by fun one I obviously meant that we're possibly going to be shut the fuck out. That was a really hard half to watch. Comeback win would be epic the way it's gone so far.

They made the second half interesting for sure. I'd say I'm no longer embarrassed by the game. I mean, that was the biggest game in Pullman history. Not many teams outside of Alabama were going to go in there and not have trouble during the first half. Not thrilled with how much trouble they had, but I hope the coaches learn from this like they did after Stanford. Gotta move on and go to Tuscon now, where they make Pullman look like a country club.

SI reports Herbert is very likely to stay next year. Still plenty of time for him to change his mind. He's lived in Eugene his whole life and seems like a really level headed person. Like Mariota wanting one more year of being a kid, can't fault Herbert for wanting one more year. Plus, his little brother comes in next season and we'll have Herbert-to-Herbert TDs and that could be fun.
I hope Clemson pulls a Clemson here. It’s noon. They’re locked in to win ACC even losing here.

Everything rides on them. I hope they choke here. Because that Miami game pisses me off just like the 2016 game vs Clemson on a Dalvin TD called back for a block below the waist. ACC referees are dog shit.

I hope Georgia wakes the fuck up and lays waste to UF. UF is all smoke and mirrors. They got lucky as fuck.

I got a sneaking feeling Urban Meyer doesn’t finish the year. Don’t know why but he looks like he’s aged 10 years.

Rest of the slate is meh this week.
I think this is Urban's last year here too. It's time for Ryan Day to get a shot any way.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Let’s go Georgia. Make sure no marjor team in Florida wins this weekend.

I’m just hoping for bowl eligibility.

Need 2 wins between NC State, Notre Dame, Boston College, and UF.
[Image: tumblr_ph9vgygPSc1w1timno1_400.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like DangPlex's post
I actually do feel bad for the FSU players and fans. They hired a coach that is quite inept at his job the majority of the time and I'm sure the players can sense that. I really don't see Taggart lasting the duration of the contract. I wonder at what point FSU figures out that hiring Taggart was the biggest possible L they could make and cut their losses. There's always been a very proud winning tradition there and I'm sure matching their worst loss in school history isn't going to jive well.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

(10-27-2018, 06:07 PM)Rob Wrote: I'm sure matching their worst loss in school history isn't going to jive well.

Jives well with Oregon fans when it matches most points given up.

He's gone after next season.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like SacredCow's post
Still my favorite gif from that game

[Image: giphy.gif]

Win the Day!

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
The Oline is a dumpster fire. Can’t put game plan in full affect without an Oline. Jimbo left because he knew it was trash. They did no recruiting or building up talent.

If year 2 isn’t better than 6-6, year 3 he’s in the hotseat.

Need some roided up JUCOs.
Taggart is benching the quitters.

This would be Jrs and Seniors who were here for the Louisville, Boston College, and now this loss.
Feelings of Taggart aside, if you quit on your team, go play for on a Netflix series.
Remember when the Auburn Washington game was a game between playoff contenders?
'Member when Oregon didn't suck so bad in the first half of games and dig themselves in to holes?

I 'member.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
I'm not sold on Arroyo at all.
We'll always have that awesome fucking double OT game from 09 where the Arizona fans prematurely started rushing the field. Masoli and company killed it. Maybe I'll go and watch that game again to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
N'KEAL FUCKIN HARRY BITCHES
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
fuckin' hell... when you're down on your college football bets, just double down on Bama. They turned my stinker of a day into an overall $11 loss because I put 50 on them to cover the spread, and 20 to cover the 1H spread.

and it makes me feel dirty because I hate this team with a passion. O'well
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
i bet lsu+15 lolz
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
had mich and state for some yacks today. shout out fro team for getting it done. shout out all the crazy people who saw michigian -10.5 vs penn st and instead of taking those 10+ with penn st you just hammer michigan cuz that the double trap
i figured since Kentucky was at home against Georgia and hasn't been in a position to play for the SEC title, they'd come out swinging so +9.5 was attractive. I was wrong about that one... lol. Auburn is my team and they've burned me all year. I did bet them to cover the spread against Texas A&M but I literally put 5 bucks on it, so no big gain there.

I was too afraid to bet in the Big 10 today. I want to believe Michigan is for real, but I bet as soon as I go for it, they'll burn me. I was tempted to take Penn State today but pussied out. Ohio St is inconsistent too.
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
OSU is going to get destroyed by Michigan. This may be the worst 8-1 team I have ever seen. Schiano needs fired and I'm not so sure Urban is the coach he once was.
(11-03-2018, 07:37 PM)bj0rn Wrote: N'KEAL FUCKIN HARRY BITCHES

He's going to abuse the Ducks secondary so badly in a couple weeks.
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
Wimbush is in for Book at Notre Dame but Vegas still thinks FSU is trash. +18.5 moved to +16.5

If conditions favor a running game, game will be closer than most expect and FSU could pull an upset. Not likely but I hope for hope’s sake they’re atleast competitive.
Sorry Fro. You guys need a QB and then you'll be straight again.
Don’t see how anyone will beat Alabama. Clemson will make it close, though.
Only way Alabama loses this year is if their airplane gets Marshalled.
[Image: JiQPShf.jpg]

Will, y’all won’t have to worry about Brohm with Purdue next year. He’ll be taking the Louisville job by the end of the year.

He will be our problem going forward.