NCAA College Football, Now w/ Playoffs
Izzo and Coach D would have been fired by now. I think they're safe unless the NCAA has the Death Penalty brewing for MSU.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24277409

Zach Smith saying Urban talked to him about it and said "If you are guilty of hitting her, you are fired".
Yeah, that's what I was saying. I kept hearing how they were both gonna be gone & I just kept saying "k, I'll wait". Still waiting fam.

Uncle Urban gonna be back in 7-10 days or so. These michigan nerds were praying tho......dunno why cuz Tim Harbo still couldn't beat a quality assistant, hence him wanting 128 playoff teams. LOL
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Also......you totally missed a golden (like Tate rite) opportunity to say "Hey guys this is now a Fro thread". Maybe next time fam.
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
I thought every thread was a Fro thread

[Image: ollesafeee.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Obsidian's post
(08-03-2018, 04:40 PM)Obsidian Wrote: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24277409

Zach Smith saying Urban talked to him about it and said "If you are guilty of hitting her, you are fired".

He admitted he lied. What a moron
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I dunno fam, I kinda think he's covering for OSU and/or Urban. In that sense he's kind of a hero in my book TBH.
He lied about his knowledge it sounds but if he did report to a member of the Administration then his job is safe. In 09 and 2 weeks ago, Urban acted on the matter. He's under scrutiny for not acting on it. I mean it was an allegation which had already been reported to the police so there wasn't much he could have done other than outright firing Smith then.

I'm gonna say either he or Gene Smith go. Just waiting for everything to pan out but it will come early next week.
The problem is THE WHOLE COACHING STAFF knew and did nothing.
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
It was reported to the police and the matter was in their hands. There was nothing they could do.
I'm with you fam, all these peeps that act """morally outraged""" would punch a preggo chicc in the belly just to be in the NCAA Playoffs, much less a champion.

And seriously, this dude was a silver spoon legacy who (prolly) has all kinds of connections that go WAY higher than Uncle Urbie, so why is it on him to be judge, jury & executioner?

Doesn't make it rite but this shit goes on erryday.
Apparently you have to go all Inspector Gadget on your employee (even tho the cops ain't doin' shit about it) in between running a bigtime football team & having a family to please the people that are rooting for you to fail anyways. #freeurban
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Worst part is: the allegation actually happened in Powell which is a suburb right on the border of Franklin/Delaware Co. The cops there have a rep of not handling Domestic Violence matters accordingly. Most of the time they just dump it in the laps of Columbus PD and wash their hands of it.

Other thing nobody talks about: Urban's getting a bad rep for not "taking action" over it but Gene Smith as AD can veto any decision Urban makes including the power to hire/fire members of the coaching staff. According to Zach Smith, Gene was the one who called him during a recruiting trip, told him to get back to here asap and report to the facility. Gene could have terminated him without consulting with Urban if he had wanted to. Yet some how this is all on the Coach who in both 2009 and 2 weeks ago handled the matter accordingly and followed protocol.

I think the University may end up targeting Gene Smith as this is now the 3rd incident under his reign as AD that has garnered negative media attention.
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Agreed that the AD is gonna be the one to hang for this, the unwashed masses need a sacrificial lamb & they're gonna get one. I'm just glad it's not the one they want. I'll be pulling for da Bucks erry game this year.......except for that one against my Spartans and our """horrible human being""" of a coach.

Can't wait to hear all the crying from the gayz in blue, gonna be a fun few days-!
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Honestly even if Urbs does get fired, there's enough talent on this OSU team to do some damage. A QB who CAN throw the ball along with 8 returning offensive starters, a D-line with 2 potential top 10 picks in next year's draft and a secondary filled with 5 star recruits. Lincoln Riley took over OU last year who were equally as talented and were a double OT win away from the Championship game (which I believe they would have won if it happened). The interim coach Day is Lincoln Riley's age and has been working under Urbs for a long time. If anyone could run the team the way he could it would be him.
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post