NCAA College Football, Now w/ Playoffs
Didn't Taggart try and reach out last minute but it was too little too late?

Helfrich couldn't fucking recruit. Flat out. The success he did have was off of Kelly's recruiting and that started to show once those players left the program. I was baffled at the time when they didn't even throw a glance his way. I remember hearing about how it was his dream to follow in Mariota's footsteps here. Seeing what I saw last night and then remembering that Braxton Burmeister is our current backup hurts my head.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
I hope Urban learned one thing from Saban last night which is that playing favorites doesn't always get you where you should be.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Allegedly, Tua was/is looking to sit a year and go to UCLA.

Also, should be a lesson for Jimbo who wouldn’t play true freshman regardless of freshman clearly being better than starter, especially at WR . Except this one time this year when the freshman was better than 2nd string.
By by Meyer. When will these idiots learn? Be honest and 99% of the time nothing will happen
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Urban Meyer was just placed on administrative leave by OSU stemming from the firing of a coach with Meyer’s knowledge of domestic dispute issues.

Probably gonna be shit canned by eotw.
*as reported by Opitiplex first
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Opitiplex's post
Nothing will happen
Eleven Warriors@11W

Brett McMurphy, appearing on ESPN just now: “I do not have any direct evidence that – any text messages from Urban Meyer that says he knew about [the abuse allegations]."

Basically the guy who started this shit show now saying that he has no proof of Urban knowing about it. Fuckin douchebag.
I'm sure he had no knowledge of his players from Florida ever acting up in a negative way. He had Tebow, so they must all be upstanding members of the community, even Aaron Hernandez.

It's the 2018 offseason and there's images floating around of a bruised and bloodied white woman and texts involving Urban's wife having knowledge of the situation. Look what the media and school administration did in reaction to a bunch of black guys getting tattoos in exchange for sports memorabilia. He's gone. It's not a matter of if, but when. Had this story broke when the season started, it may have passed with ESPN getting distracted while sucking off the SEC, but there's a whole month left. 4 weeks of slow news and all conference media days are over.
[+] 2 users Like SacredCow's post
In other news, Oregon State is being sued for their annual football player raping another student event. Bad day for OSU schools. Hope Oklahoma State went to bed early.
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
(08-02-2018, 12:55 AM)SacredCow Wrote: I'm sure he had no knowledge of his players from Florida ever acting up in a negative way. He had Tebow, so they must all be upstanding members of the community, even Aaron Hernandez.

It's the 2018 offseason and there's images floating around of a bruised and bloodied white woman and texts involving Urban's wife having knowledge of the situation. Look what the media and school administration did in reaction to a bunch of black guys getting tattoos in exchange for sports memorabilia. He's gone. It's not a matter of if, but when. Had this story broke when the season started, it may have passed with ESPN getting distracted while sucking off the SEC, but there's a whole month left. 4 weeks of slow news and all conference media days are over.

Yeah but McMurphy sounding like a complete idiot last night doesnt help the matter.
You are taking it out of context what McMurphy said. He said he has no texts of Urban Meyer stating he was aware or messages from ms. Smith to Urban Meyer.

What McMurphy does have are messages from Ms. Smith to Urban’s wife. And Urban’s wife said “I need to tell my husband.” And Ms. Smith said for her to do that.
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
cmon guys, ohio st has never fired a head coach before
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
(08-02-2018, 01:47 PM)DangPlex Wrote: You are taking it out of context what McMurphy said. He said he has no texts of Urban Meyer stating he was aware or messages from ms. Smith to Urban Meyer.

What McMurphy does have are messages from Ms. Smith to Urban’s wife. And Urban’s wife said “I need to tell my husband.” And Ms. Smith said for her to do that.

So if she didnt, that is Urban's fault how?
Ain’t no fucking way she didn’t tell him. Married 20+ years. And ALL the coaches wives knew.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/sto...estigation
I'll wait for the official report to reserve judgement. Right now its a bunch of bullshit and I hate how it is being handled.
the thing about being not in the know about something that everyone else knows about while being the head of everything is.......
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
Seems like a classy guy

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/08/0...-of-abuse/
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

If he were the coach at Michigan, OSU fans would have called for his head the moment the first report came out and pictures of Zack Smith's ex-wife surfaced. Instead, they seem more dedicated to the "he knew nothing" angle than Trump supporters are loyal to that douche canoe.
3 years worth of domestic abuse police reports. The sand Urban bury's his head on must be soft on the skin.

https://www.10tv.com/article/police-reco...hs-ex-wife
None of this has anything to do with him. Hes a Football coach, not a marriage counselor.
Last I checked, the football coach runs the football program and their duties entail more than just coaching a bunch of kids.

Urban is either a shitty husband, person or both.
[+] 2 users Like SacredCow's post
He should have reported it when he signed his contract extension in April with Title IX clauses added to the deal.

——

Ohio State's Sexual Misconduct policy, under the auspices of Title IX, requires all university employees to report what they know. Under domestic abuse, Ohio State's threshold is not whether a person has been charged. It reads in part, "An individual need not be charged with or convicted of a criminal offense to be found responsible for domestic violence pursuant to this policy."

That policy applies to "Ohio State faculty, staff, students, student employees, graduate associates, appointees, volunteers, vendors, and visitors."

Under frequently asked questions, the Ohio State policy also made clear what leaders are required to do.

"Anyone who supervises faculty, staff, students, and volunteers; chairs/directors; and all faculty members have an additional obligation to report known or suspected incidents of sexual misconduct. Because of their positions of authority, these individuals have always had a heightened responsibility to report all other incidents of sexual misconduct."

——

Vegas should set a line on until he retires due to “heart issues”.
The last time we fired our head coach we won the National Title. I hope this team just plays to decimate everyone.
OSU should have sat out the 2011 sugar bowl. Probably would have been eligible for the 2012 BCS championship game. Same result likely with Notre Dame getting embarrassed.
[+] 3 users Like SacredCow's post
My company has fired managers for shit their subordinates did. Because it was so bad there’s NO way a manager wouldn’t know.

Ignorance does not excuse bad behavior.
Lack of instutional control is what they’ll call it.

Meyer will get a quiet buyout and resign.

Next year or two, some team picks him up as coach, and in 7 years, he’ll be on trouble again.
(08-03-2018, 11:12 AM)SacredCow Wrote: OSU should have sat out the 2011 sugar bowl. Probably would have been eligible for the 2012 BCS championship game. Same result likely with Notre Dame getting embarrassed.

It wasnt that one. It was the 2011 bowl when they played Florida (both were 6-6 with OSU being led by Fickell). There was no logical explanation of why they even played but had they sat out that one they would have been bowl eligible Urban's rookie year which is the year you are talking about. The sanctions were imposed as soon as Tress resigned which was after that Sugar Bowl. Or the players who were involved in tattoo gate arguably should have been benched for that Sugar Bowl but our alum/fans were so hellbent on beating an SEC team in a bowl game that they wouldn't let it happen.
Urban's letter that he released

[Image: 2eatft0.png]
Dude's on the radio in C-bus rite now. Uncle Urban Din knoe nuffin! He gonna survive fam, media needs to settle TF down, we're only a few months removed from Tom Izzo & Mark Dantonio FOR SURE getting fired too.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]