NCAA College Football, Now w/ Playoffs
Oregon St. is right there on the brink though. This next game will be huge vs UCLA. If they win it give em a good push into the 20's.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Overall, it was a good weekend of NCAA FB. It's now time to turn attention to the NFL. I'll see this thread next Saturday!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

FSU starts ACC play vs Wake Forest.
I hope GameDay is the following week following vs Clemson. Ain't nothing else going on that week. Auburn vs LSU and KState vs Oklahoma. Gameday this week is Tennessee vs UF.. Get off the UF nut sack!
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Man Auburn played piss poor yesterday.... I thought they could beat MSU after hanging in there with Clemson

Now we move ahead to LA Monroe (who is coming off a win against Arkansas)... LSU and then Arkansas

It's going to be a long season
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
OSU didn't play too well either but I expect them to have some growing pains with the new offense in place and it's not like UCF haven't played well against top BCS teams lately. They have a LOT of work to do before they go to East Lansing.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Allegedly the refs ripped off Wisconsin? Just read it, didn't read the article yet. Didn't watch the game, anyone got insight on it?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Link to said article? I watched a portion of the game and Wisconsin was playing pretty damn horrible.

Win the Day!

They got screwed on the onside kick. Basically, they ruled that it touched the kickers hand but before it did so it touched an Oregon State player.

Really even with that call, Oregon State dominated the game up front and held Monte Ball in check and that's why they won the game. I've never been so embarrassed to be a B1G fan in my entire life even during the bowl games when they get the shit kicked out of them.
Scrolled at the bottom of the SF Greenbay game

Jimmy King > Sting

Also, I like how Fox is trying to compare it to the Oregon/Oklahoma on-side kick incident that happened 6 years ago and the game was being officiated by B1G refs rather than Pac-12 refs.
De'Anthony Thomas Career Stats so far - 119 touches. 21 TDs

i'm so glad this guy switched to Oregon after verbally committing to USC.

Pac 12 dominated week 2! Cheers fellows!
Official FSU vs Clemson 8pm 9/22
Might be GameDay

Jimmy King > Sting

The week after that, Game Day will most likely be in East Lansing for OSU/Michigan State. I'd go up for the game if I wasn't already going to OSU/Indiana in October.
I think that whoever gets ranked 13 the week should just ask to be tied for 12th. Second week in a row number 13 gets upset.

Win the Day!

OSU didn't look like a top 15 team today, especially on defense.
I really thought Cal was going to upset OSU and have it be another big loss to the Big 10. Even though they won, I can see them slipping a spot or two in the next ranks, especially if Texas and KSU have big wins.

Win the Day!

The Pac-12 as a whole is really looking like a much better conference and not just because they've won against the Big Ten but even the middle of the order teams like UCLA, Arizona, Stanford and Oregon State are showing early on that they're not gonna be the stepping stones that we're use to seeing with them (minus Stanford). I could easily see them doing very well not just at the end of the season but into the bowl games as well.
[Image: jQYVo.jpg]

Another wonderful Saturday in Eugene.
ASU on the road getting crapped on while on ESPN 2. Typical.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Yeah... that's not good. Mother fucking Stanford is about to dash USC's chances at a National Championship though! If they were to lose tonight, they better fall out of the top 10.

Win the Day!

Thank you Stanford, thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
If USC doesn't fall out of the top 10, I'm going to be really ticked. Oregon was ranked 3 last year and lost to number 4 LSU and tumbled all the way down to 13. If number 2 being stunned by number 21 doesn't make them fall to AT LEAST 15 then Jesus fuck I can't wait until 2015 and the current BCS system is no more.

Win the Day!

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
Yeah, their drop better be substantial. MSU and VT better fall as well. BYU shouldn't have ever been in the top rankings.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
[+] 1 user Likes MAC's post
To me, rankings are irrelevant until about weeks 4-5 any way.
So USC fell to 13th while Stanford jumped all the way up to 9th. LSU and Alabama are ranked 1 & 2 again like most of last year with Oregon @ 3. I don't think LSU has what it takes to stay at 2 all season. If Oregon can win out, I think a Bama v. Oregon National Championship game is in order.

Also, OSU fell harder than I thought they were going to. Tough break.

Win the Day!

LSU isn't #2 by a long shot. I would take Oregon and Florida State over them easily. More mindless SEC bias.
Oh so surprising at two SEC teams getting 1 and 2. I think they're setting up Stanford to get pushed out completely in a couple weeks. After this week they have UofA and ND, then to finish the season off they've got ORE and UCLA. No way they finish the season ranked.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
(09-16-2012, 11:14 AM)RobSquared Wrote: So USC fell to 13th while Stanford jumped all the way up to 9th. LSU and Alabama are ranked 1 & 2 again like most of last year with Oregon @ 3. I don't think LSU has what it takes to stay at 2 all season. If Oregon can win out, I think a Bama v. Oregon National Championship game is in order.

Also, OSU fell harder than I thought they were going to. Tough break.

Someone will need to Nancy Kerrigan the whole Alabama squad if that is the title game. I just have this feeling that a close Bama-LSU 6-3 slugfest yawner on Nov. 3rd is going to give us another "rematch" game for the BCS title. The only chance that Oregon has, as I see it, is if Stanford goes undefeated into Nov. 17th's game at Autzen. That MIGHT be enough to break the SEC media circlejerk and sneak in. Might.

If the SEC champion is undefeated, the NCG will be FSU versus SEC champ. If SEC champ is 1-loss, and Oregon is undefeated, the NCG is FSU versus Oregon. If the SEC champ is 1-loss and Oregon is 1-loss, the NCG is SEC champ versus FSU. Either way, if I had to put money on a single team going undefeated headed into bowl season, it would be FSU. The ACC is theirs to lose. But you also have to remember that Oregon will play USC, Arizona, Stanford, and UCLA - all ranked opponents, as well as Oregon State who could move into the rankings when we play them. Not to mention that we would have to play in the pac-12 championship game which would probably be against USC. As it stands right now FSU's ranked opponents would be Clemson, and Florida.
I wanted VT to win so the build to their matchup with FSU would have more implications. Indeed Clemson looks to be the toughest team on the schedule.

And GameDay is in Tallahassee!!!!!

I'd love to see FSU vs Oregon.

The road to redemption is littered with Clemson, USF, Boston College, NC State, Duke, Miami, Maryland, VT, UF.

When did Wake Forest become an FCS team?

Tom Rinaldi from College GameDay came to my store and we got his phone working. Nice guy.

Jimmy King > Sting

I won tickets from a Stubhub contest. Gonna be awesome!

Jimmy King > Sting