NCAA College Football, Now w/ Playoffs
Michigan is about to get fucking buried LOL
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Yeah, they can get fucked, B1G members or not. They deserve to get ass-humbled like this.
The Michigan/Alabama game is going just like any mismatch of a big ten team playing out of its league against a sec team would go.
Go poison some trees, hillbilly

(j/k ilu)
The Clemson/Auburn game was a fun one to watch. Was pretty competitive the whole game. Up next is Oregon though and that's the game I'm looking forward to.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Oregon game was over by the end of the first. I dig those jerseys. Watching UofA lose to Toledo on ESPNU right now = priceless.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
After that first half from Oregon I expected a little more coming out of halftime. Wasn't terrible play, but only scoring 7 more points was a slight let down as a fan of running up the score. Oklahoma St. fixed all that though. Arizona dodged a bullet (rather rocket) that shouldn't have even been a factor. Agag
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Pretty much sat the whole starting unit, good for the second and third string guys to get some playing time. Mariota looked great in his debut.
Ha. RichRod.
[+] 3 users Like Jeff Gyllenhaal's post
That didn't take long:

Quote:A key figure in the ongoing corruption scandal at the Los Angeles County assessor's office said he gave cash and perks worth thousands of dollars to two USC athletes while they were still in school, actions that could violate college sports rules.

The allegations are contained among hundreds of Scott Schenter's county work emails that suggest the former appraiser provided football star Joe McKnight with a car and an airline ticket, and basketball player Davon Jefferson with about $3,700 in cash. The Times obtained the emails from the assessor's office under the California Public Records Act.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-...full.story
Will NCAA suspend them this year?
Won't happen this year while USC is back to being theirgold mine.
Senoir DE Brandon Jenkins out for season. Lisfranc injury...

Broke the middle of his foot.
Ooooouch.

VT escapes GT. Hmmmmm

FSU may run the tables and face VT twice.
I wish there were some better games this week
I don't like Oregon State, but it was good to see them upset Wisconsin and hold Montee Ball to only 61 rushing yards. There won't be any other upsets today though.

Win the Day!

I'm hoping UCLA can beat Nebraska. I hate both, but would love to see my friends all get upset over Nebraska losing.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
I cheer for the Big Ten in non-conference games but fuck it..this conference just simply can't recruit the talent to be elite any more.
Holy shit was I wrong. Fucking ULM just took it to Arkansas and shocked the shit out of them. I feel horrible for the two players that went down n the 4th, but that was an awesome ending in OT.

Win the Day!

HAHA, FUCK ARKANSAS! FUCK NEBRASKA!
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
The Pac-12 is in line to have some big upsets today. UCLA topped Nebraska and Oregon State beat Wisconsin. If Arizona can beat Oklahoma State then it's been a damned good day for the Pac-12 indeed.

Win the Day!

I hope the Cowboys are just messing with the Wildcats and come out after halftime and become the scoring machine they're supposed to be.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
OSU played what was pretty much nothing more than a practice squad last week when they dropped 84. They aren't the same scoring machine that they were the last few years. Going up against a decent team in Arizona is proving that right now.

Win the Day!

F Denard.
its fucking gay that the receiving team can call a fair catch after the first bounce of the ball on an onside kickoff now. pretty much makes the play obsolete. fuck a safer game.
FSU was on pace to score 96, up 55-0 midway through the 3rd they called the game after a second lighting delay.
I was there, I wanted to see a good romping.
Fucking ouch. Arkansas fell from being ranked 8th to unranked after losing to ULM last night. That's a HUGE fall. Wisconsin, Nebraska and Oklahoma State also all fell out of the top 25 after losing last night as well.

Win the Day!

New AP polls have 5 PAC-12 teams in it. So much for a "weak conference".
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
[+] 1 user Likes MAC's post
(09-09-2012, 11:14 AM)RobSquared Wrote: Fucking ouch. Arkansas fell from being ranked 8th to unranked after losing to ULM last night. That's a HUGE fall. Wisconsin, Nebraska and Oklahoma State also all fell out of the top 25 after losing last night as well.

nebraska fan here. gonna be a loooooong year
I think it sucks that Oregon State didn't get into the top 25 as well. They beat the second highest ranked team to lose this weekend and did it in a defensively dominating effort only holding Wisconsin to 7 points.

Win the Day!