[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Hey Dutch...

[Image: 22610892.jpg?dateline=1320358954]
Deal with it.
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Thriller
[Image: MHWU9Yn.jpg]
deal with what?
LOL He left to go jerk off or some shit like that yesterday, took the high road, and now you stoop to these levels. Now don't bitch, you fired back!
Atleast they have a thread where they can finally make some sweet sweet verbal love to each other..

It's like watching a middle school love blossom.
Middle school? More like elementary. I was past acting like bitches weren't shit in middle school. It was all about the kiss kiss booty grabbin'!
JDS fantasizing about two grown men getting down. we already got one of those sal undys here.
Make that two, noodle arms!
already heard that joke before. got any new material? or are you just going to recycle all of sal undy's lame zingers?
ROFL I fucking hate Sal, just find it funny to fuck with people whining about someone e-bullying them here, then that same person whining fires back. The way to kill a problem is, you just don't feed it. You're just as bad as Sal trying to garner attention through dumbass threads like this.
(05-02-2012, 10:14 AM)Dutch Wrote: JDS fantasizing about two grown men getting down. we already got one of those sal undys here.

(05-02-2012, 10:15 AM)Paynus Wrote: Make that two, noodle arms!

(05-02-2012, 10:18 AM)Dutch Wrote: already heard that joke before. got any new material? or are you just going to recycle all of sal undy's lame zingers?

Look, we're not your enemy.. That Guy is.

...FAGGIT
[Image: tumblr_m3bsvmhIKs1qcmnsoo1_500.gif]
(05-02-2012, 10:20 AM)Paynus Wrote: ROFL I fucking hate Sal, just find it funny to fuck with people whining about someone e-bullying them here, then that same person whining fires back. The way to kill a problem is, you just don't feed it. You're just as bad as Sal trying to garner attention through dumbass threads like this.

That's what I'm saying! LOL

Know how to stop a fire from starting?
Don't give it shit to burn!
AJ back fighting with board members..

SEE YOU GUYS AT SALEM

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
(05-02-2012, 10:20 AM)Paynus Wrote: ROFL I fucking hate Sal, just find it funny to fuck with people whining about someone e-bullying them here, then that same person whining fires back. The way to kill a problem is, you just don't feed it. You're just as bad as Sal trying to garner attention through dumbass threads like this.

lol. this is fun for me. i'll bitch about whoever i want.
Goin down to Salem.

Gonna meet some friends of mine
[Image: 133534.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like BoneCrusher's post
Dutch, you should change your user title from Senior Member to Oven.
[Image: p5WOo9h.jpg]
LOL
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Does Dutch have any new material besides, "I already heard that before, you got any new material?"?
Every time I see his username, I can't help but get the Ziggy Marley song from the Dutch credits stuck in my head...

"We've got to give a little love, have a little hope, make this world a little better..."
[Image: p5WOo9h.jpg]
(05-02-2012, 10:32 AM)Dutch Wrote:

lol. this is fun for me. i'll bitch about whoever i want.

Go ahead, just makes you look even more trollish. Like I give a fuck. Just don't go crying someone is picking on you here and following your threads when they're shit threads to boot.
[+] 1 user Likes C3P0's post
Today I learned we need AJ98/Farting/Dutch around here... if for nothing else to unify our hate and give the people that usually are picked on a rest.... never leave AJ make a few more shadow accounts you can try blending in with only to be called out after a month or two of trying to "play it cool"... I actually feel sorry for you that would fucking suck knowing no one likes you somewhere then try to blend in unnoticed only to be called out and put on front street after hiding in the shadows for so long

cheers to AJ98... Cage is an obnoxious vegan that writes sexual stories involving Nickelodeon teenage girls then came out of the closet as a power bottom and you still managed to be the most hated member of KBC's history... here here to AJ98 this rounds on me

[Image: 3403_4E6431ED.jpg]
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
cheers to the fuckwads.

[Image: kanye-west.jpg]
Let's have a toast for the assholes!
hey guys