Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Getting to know Bizzle
1.) I saw you recently made a thread about your wife being pregnant (haven't read it yet though); what was your initial reaction upon finding this out, in all honesty? Did you have to talk yourself into believing it was a good thing, or was it planned? Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? What lifestyle changes can you see yourself making to accommodate this?

2.) You've mentioned before that you're somewhat of a musician; what kind of music do you make? Can you point to one band/artist and say "_______ is the reason I wanted to make music"? Do you play actual instruments, or is it all computerized? What technique or song are you currently working on mastering? Got anything you can post here to show off your skills?

3.) If Peezy shit in your shower, would you find it as funny as the time he shit in the shower at the GOTJ? Would your level of anger depend on the amount of area covered, or the consistency of the offending shit (on a scale of "high-fiber vegetarian turds" to "whiskey shits")? What if he shit somewhere else, like under your kitchen sink?

4.) What is your idea of "the good life"? What do you think is the absolute worst possible life a person could live (whether it was their personal choice or not)?

5.) Name 5 people who are better than you, and 5 people who are below you.

6.) What single occurrence or period of time in your life inspired you to be the type of person you are today?

7.) If someone approached you on the street, handed you a locked briefcase, then ran away, what would you do with it? Why?

8.) How and why did you come to the board? How long have you been here? Who are your favorite and least favorite posters? Are you even around often enough to have a favorite board memory? How do you suggest we bring in new posters?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

I think I remember Peezy saying you were an expert at getting puss.. If so, how, exactly, did that work out?
lol @ ooze
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
What should I wear to work ? This one or that one? *points to pants on bed*
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
(03-25-2012, 11:53 PM)That Guy Wrote: 1.) I saw you recently made a thread about your wife being pregnant (haven't read it yet though); what was your initial reaction upon finding this out, in all honesty? Did you have to talk yourself into believing it was a good thing, or was it planned? Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? What lifestyle changes can you see yourself making to accommodate this?

2.) You've mentioned before that you're somewhat of a musician; what kind of music do you make? Can you point to one band/artist and say "_______ is the reason I wanted to make music"? Do you play actual instruments, or is it all computerized? What technique or song are you currently working on mastering? Got anything you can post here to show off your skills?

3.) If Peezy shit in your shower, would you find it as funny as the time he shit in the shower at the GOTJ? Would your level of anger depend on the amount of area covered, or the consistency of the offending shit (on a scale of "high-fiber vegetarian turds" to "whiskey shits")? What if he shit somewhere else, like under your kitchen sink?

4.) What is your idea of "the good life"? What do you think is the absolute worst possible life a person could live (whether it was their personal choice or not)?

5.) Name 5 people who are better than you, and 5 people who are below you.

6.) What single occurrence or period of time in your life inspired you to be the type of person you are today?

7.) If someone approached you on the street, handed you a locked briefcase, then ran away, what would you do with it? Why?

8.) How and why did you come to the board? How long have you been here? Who are your favorite and least favorite posters? Are you even around often enough to have a favorite board memory? How do you suggest we bring in new posters?

1. We were trying, so it was a planned deal. We'll both be 30 this year and wanted to get a move on with having a family. I was pretty excited when I found out. It's a really awesome experience. I'm hoping for a boy so I can wrestle with him (no benoit). The only major lifestyle change will be in how much money I spend. Right now we buy all of what we need and most of what we want.. we'll have to cut back pretty hardcore I'm sure.

2. I make alternative rock with some small ventures into country and rap. I play bass guitar as my main instrument, but I'm functional on acoustic and electric lead. Sevendust and bands like them were my main inspiring acts when I first started playing. Here are some things I've recorded (all on bass)
Shaved - http://www.myspace.com/shavedband
Press One - http://www.myspace.com/pressonememphis
Loser's Way Home (played, album was already recorded) -

Also, I've done most of the music with Peezy on his various rap things. Pretty much all but the velocirappers stuff.

3. The only acceptable alternative place to crap would be in the tub. Anywhere else and I'd be mega pissed. Especially if they were a whiskey explosion. If they were stout mini-nuggets of poo I might would feel better about it. He'd have to clean it either way.

4. The good life is having a job that I enjoy, having a wonderful woman to love, and building our family and house together. I think the worst kind of life to have is the terminally alone one. Not just bouts of singleness, but the kind of life where there's nobody else to kick it with and no real desire to change that.

5. We're all Mother Earth's fruit, Starchild. Some of us are just sweeter than others.

6. I had a major scare with a baby in a previous relationship. I won't really go into the story because it flat out blows, but that made me man up. I got serious about my career, paid my debts off, and made myself the kind of man that could settle down and have a family with someone I actually loved. Also I started doing the church-spiritual journey thing, and that has helped me develop more than anything.

7. Curiosity kills both me and the cat. I'd take it to my shop and start working on getting it open. I gotta know what's in the case.

8. I came to the board originally way back in the day before it was SFU. I think. Or maybe I just giggled at posts while reading over Peezy's shoulders. I know I was on SFU though. I'm not here really enough to have least favorite posters because I mostly ignore the posters that have nothing valuable to add. By that I mean the ones that literally can only reply with "8====> hehehehehehehe it's a dick." At least try to be witty. I do have favorite posters though. I should hand out more likes than I do. Peezy, Marlin, Gregg, and Tim are among the top, but that's because I can picture them saying stuff. ThatGuy, SomeGuy (is he still around?), Turdy, Jae.. there are several very good posters here. As far as how to bring them in? We'll Hunger Games it. Each poster with over 500 posts brings in one friend. The best new poster and his/her friend get a trophy. The worst new poster gets ridiculed to the point of tears.

[+] 3 users Like Bizzle's post
(03-25-2012, 11:58 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: I think I remember Peezy saying you were an expert at getting puss.. If so, how, exactly, did that work out?

For the sake of my wife who I hope never reads this board. I can tell you that being in a band makes things alot easier. But if you're looking to wow a girl and get her in bed.. you can do a couple things:

1. Find a ho. They'll do anyone.
2. Be honest and say you just want sex. They'll take the challenge of trying to lock you down.
3. Find someone you really love and just stay with them. But that effectively ends entry to other ladies.

[+] 2 users Like Bizzle's post
(03-26-2012, 01:33 AM)bROKENfingers Wrote: What should I wear to work ? This one or that one? *points to pants on bed*

Well, if you still have a crush on the girl at work, this one. She really likes this one and it brings out your eyes in a subtle kind of way.

If you're over her and you kinda just want tacos for lunch, then that one. It's gotta be easier to wipe food off those.

Thanks but I already chose those ones and got taco stains on them (seriously, did it about three hours ago)
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
how much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
Oh sweet mother of god, this should be a good read. Probably not a thing here I won't already know but yeah.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

(03-26-2012, 08:20 AM)honey badger Wrote: how much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?

That depends on the dignity I'll have remaining afterward. Can I walk away feeling like a man? Eh. 5000. Am I gonna walk away crying? At least 20000.
'Homosexual act' is very broad. You could be sucking a shit-covered dick. Have standards, man.

EXTERMINATE
Who would win in a wrestling match? Lemmy or God?
Jacob wrestled God and lived. So I would say it's possibly Lemmy would win, but it'd be a God let him win thing.

I'm thinkin small package with a tug of the tights.
TRICK QUESTION LEMMY IS GOD
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQAanA80aFW8ukck&url=ht...efault.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
(03-26-2012, 10:20 AM)blazining B Wrote: 'Homosexual act' is very broad. You could be sucking a shit-covered dick. Have standards, man.

Fine point. There's a new level of crying with no dignity on that one.
If you had to choose between having your wiener bitten off by a pony or never being able to talk to your three best friends again, which would it be?

What bass do you play?

Who are your three favorite bands and your three favorite rappers?

If reincarnation was real and you were guaranteed to be conscious of it, what would you hope to come back as?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(03-26-2012, 11:09 AM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: TRICK QUESTION LEMMY IS GOD
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQAanA80aFW8ukck&url=ht...efault.jpg]

LOL
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Peezy made mention of some debauchery he may have encountered while living with you. What did he experience with you that may have caused his hair to fall out?
Christ, I never thought dude was gonna end up married when I talked about all the shit he's done over the years...
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
So you can confirm shit went down that caused premature hair loss?
8====> hehehehehehehe it's a dick.
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
Nothing responsible for hair loss but shitty genes but I can probably confirm anything else he says.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

1. Who usually does the flyers for your promotional work?

2. What brands of bass guitars do you prefer?

3. How often do you go to Beale St?

4. How did you and Peezy meet?

5. I don't know much about you but you've always seemed pretty cool. Are you into sports, wrestling or anything masculine related that might earn you some additional kudos points?

6. Name your top 5 villains from a movie

7. If you were a wrestler, what would your stage name be and what style of wrestler would you be?

8. Make your choice: Upgrayedd's stand-up or Illy's rapping

9. What is your favorite place in the U.S. to visit when wanting to escape Memphtown for a while?

10. Describe a time where you had pussy so good that the only thing that would have made you feel more masculine was an ice cold beer, a pack of beef jerky and a new charcoal grill.

[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
1. Banana!
2. "Phat" men...?
3. "sister" HAD to be AT LEAST PARTIALLY inspired by kim. right? RIGHT?!??!?!
4. manamanah.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff Gyllenhaal's post
(03-26-2012, 11:51 AM)That Guy Wrote: If you had to choose between having your wiener bitten off by a pony or never being able to talk to your three best friends again, which would it be?

What bass do you play?

Who are your three favorite bands and your three favorite rappers?

If reincarnation was real and you were guaranteed to be conscious of it, what would you hope to come back as?

1. My friends will be learning sign language or trading emails. Or finding a new best friend. My sword shall stay attached.

2. Right now I play an Ibanez Soundgear 5 String SG-1. I love having the extra low B string vs the E on a 4 string.

3. Bands - Sevendust (most of their stuff is awesome), Grace Potter & The Nocturnals, and I'll throw in Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights for good measure. Rappers - Mac Lethal, Tech N9ne, Outkast.

4. A woman. I wanna know what it's like to get free drinks.

(03-26-2012, 12:33 PM)RDH Wrote: Peezy made mention of some debauchery he may have encountered while living with you. What did he experience with you that may have caused his hair to fall out?

There's an old picture of our bar area filled to the brim with empty bottles. That.

Most of the time started like this:
[Image: 262_20751022878_503157878_670114_5939_n.jpg]

and this:
[Image: 2075_46569637878_503157878_1316028_8823_n.jpg]

and ended like this:
[Image: 262_20751037878_503157878_670117_6925_n.jpg]

and this: ( it really did in '08, rip dave.)
[Image: 2075_46569607878_503157878_1316023_7670_n.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Bizzle's post
(03-26-2012, 05:39 PM)Obsidian Wrote: 1. Who usually does the flyers for your promotional work?

2. What brands of bass guitars do you prefer?

3. How often do you go to Beale St?

4. How did you and Peezy meet?

5. I don't know much about you but you've always seemed pretty cool. Are you into sports, wrestling or anything masculine related that might earn you some additional kudos points?

6. Name your top 5 villains from a movie

7. If you were a wrestler, what would your stage name be and what style of wrestler would you be?

8. Make your choice: Upgrayedd's stand-up or Illy's rapping

9. What is your favorite place in the U.S. to visit when wanting to escape Memphtown for a while?

10. Describe a time where you had pussy so good that the only thing that would have made you feel more masculine was an ice cold beer, a pack of beef jerky and a new charcoal grill.

1. Latta designs them and Acid Flyers prints them.

2. My favorite bass was a Schecter Studio Elite. I loved that thing. I sold it in my exodus from rock'n'roll. Now I play an Ibanez 5 String. I'll probably always have a 5 string but may go back to Schecter.

3. As little as possible. I used to go all the time, but it got pretty..um.. fly. So now I only go to check out some of the awesome restaurants or to hit up a Grizzlies/Tigers/Redbirds game.

4. We met in study hall our senior year. It was more of a "hey, I'm gonna take this open seat." From there we just hit it off.

5. I love any sport that I can go watch live. I don't watch much on tv, but I love going to games. My favorite live game is probably minor league baseball, because that's the only baseball around here. I like working in my yard and trying to rescue it from the old people that used to live here that ruined it.

6. Wow.. Ledger's Joker, Bale's character in American Psycho, Kurt Russell's role in Death Proof, Freddy from Freddy vs. Jason, All the guys in the first Hostel.

7. Shockwave. In my head I'd be as wry as Rey Mysterio, but the limitations of my body would make me more like Avalanche.

8. Illy's rapping. I respect Upgrayedd's ability to make people laugh, but Illy makes people laugh without that being the goal.

9. Chicago. I love that town. If I ever get Oprah rich, I'm gonna have a summer house in Chicago.

10. This girl that will remain unnamed, back in my band days. We unexclusively dated for a bit, but she was absolutely freak tastic. Anyway, anytime, anywhere. After shows, before shows.. covered in sweat, fresh out the shower.. didn't matter. If everyone will give me rep I'll post a nude. Supposing I can find it. (I gotta get something out of it.)

(03-26-2012, 05:49 PM)Jeff Gyllenhaal Wrote: 1. Banana!
2. "Phat" men...?
3. "sister" HAD to be AT LEAST PARTIALLY inspired by kim. right? RIGHT?!??!?!
4. manamanah.

1. Kumquat.
2. Pretty hairy and talentless? yes!
3. Not at all actually. Our singer wrote that about a girl he was dating and her mom. He was dating her and banged her mom.
4. Do-do-do-do

I strongly support the idea of said nude
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]