Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Getting to know Bizzle
(03-27-2012, 09:01 PM)peachfuzz Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 08:59 PM)Fattastic Wrote: Can anybody tell me how Dave died? I missed it and every time you guys talk about him I always wonder. If it's a shitty situation that nobody wants to talk about, then I'm sorry and just disregard the question.

He was prone to seizures, and had one in his sleep when nobody was around to help him out.

If I remember correctly, it was his girlfriend and Peezy who found him the next morning after they couldn't get ahold of him.

Yup. Nailed it. His girlfriend couldn't get hold of him and called me to swing by his apartment. I did. His car was there but he didn't answer the door. I didn't think much of it and left. Got a call about 30 minutes later from his girlfriend who said she called his work and they told her he never showed up. Raced back to Dave's apartment and got there at the same time she did. She had a key, we went in, found him. Seizure in his sleep. Worst day of my life.

Also, woke Bizzle up, which is an even bigger tragedy.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Speaking of Dave, while looking for pics for the "childhood photos" thread, I came across this vid of him wrestling.
Cant remember if he posted it on the board or sent it to me thru AIM (it was one of the two).. Anyways, I just upped it youtube.. figure this is as good a place as any to post it Wink

[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like myxmastrmike's post
Watching Dave wrestle was awesome. I was working nights and doing the band thing alot then, so I didn't get to travel much to see him, but it was always a good show.