Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Getting to know Bizzle
I'll rake your backyard
I will rep if I can be assured that the nude is rep-worthy.

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

How about we keep it SFW and just PM me your email address
Are you going to be at peezys for wrestlemania Sunday? You guys don't know it yet but I'll be there
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Well I will be now. I wasn't gonna be, because frankly, eff Peezy. (just kidding Peeznuts.)

Actually, I have a concert to play in at church (as I'm talking about sending nudes out.. i obviously have work to do, haha). But I can come after that.
I don't even know if he's buying it or not, haha. Just found out I had Sunday and Monday off work and decided he sould be buying it, and I'll be there.
I volunteer him for it. So Tim *twirls hair*..got any..questions for me? Wink
Have you ever been embarrassed to the point of never seeing somebody/going someplace ever again?
(03-26-2012, 09:38 PM)Tim Wrote: Have you ever been embarrassed to the point of never seeing somebody/going someplace ever again?

Hmm...that's a toughy. Some of you may know the stupid ish that went down between myself and a girl named Emily. Due to that I'll never go to her town again. Ever. Just on the off chance I might see her.

I've only been kicked out of a few places, but none bad enough to where I couldn't go back.

Dear bizzle, what do you think of kidex?
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
(03-26-2012, 10:43 PM)KidEx Wrote: Dear bizzle, what do you think of kidex?

I'd do anything for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Bizzle's post
(03-26-2012, 09:22 PM)Tim Wrote: Are you going to be at peezys for wrestlemania Sunday? You guys don't know it yet but I'll be there

!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're getting it for sure. Come on out! I have to work the next morning though :-\
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

1. Top 3 places you have visited and why

2. Saturday no work and wife is out of town $50 in your pocket how do you spend it?

3. 1 thing you would change about yourself?

4. Best childhood memory?

5. Are you secure/happy with your station in life right now or do you still want to grow bigger house/better job/closer relationships blah blah blah?

6. If you could get a tour pass for any band out there who would you follow on a nationwide tour?

7. Ever do something completely out of character so much so it made even you think what the fuck?

8. 9 months prego your girl gets super horny she wants sex and she wants it hard... do you give it to her or do you bow out seeing the baby is in there
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
(03-27-2012, 10:32 AM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 2. Saturday no work and wife is out of town $50 in your pocket how do you spend it?

So basically, just this past Saturday.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Work is lame, just call in

/bad influence
What are the 3 craziest things you've ever done?

What made you decide to become a practicing christian?

I can answer number 8, you give it to her, because sex is rare late term, you grab what you can get.
Were you asked how you all (Peezy & the other cool people) met? Probably in school or something. Include any important interactions that made your crew what it is today..
(03-27-2012, 10:32 AM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 1. Top 3 places you have visited and why

2. Saturday no work and wife is out of town $50 in your pocket how do you spend it?

3. 1 thing you would change about yourself?

4. Best childhood memory?

5. Are you secure/happy with your station in life right now or do you still want to grow bigger house/better job/closer relationships blah blah blah?

6. If you could get a tour pass for any band out there who would you follow on a nationwide tour?

7. Ever do something completely out of character so much so it made even you think what the fuck?

8. 9 months prego your girl gets super horny she wants sex and she wants it hard... do you give it to her or do you bow out seeing the baby is in there

1. Chicago.. great pizza and alot of cool sites to see. Nashville because it's just plain awesome all round. Yellowstone National Park/Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I love the mountains, and that place is perfect.

2. Buy purchasing movie tickets in advance and then guilt tripping all of my friends into going to see said movie. Also having dinner with said group.

3. I would love to lose weight. I've put on about 50 pounds since 07.. and I wish I was back down to my smaller size.

4. This one actually just kinda got crazy on me. I few months ago, Peezy, latta, and myself all went on a small road trip. We stopped in this really small town that I moved to when i first came to TN. I remember the road being huge, the ditches being almost uncrossable, and some really cool places to jump bikes. When we went back, it was a small street, small creeks on the side of the house, and nowhere super awesome to ride a bike. So I guess my favorite childhood memory would be how big and adventurous the outdoors were then.

5. I like the size of our house, it's about 1500 square feet, 3 bedrooms, two baths. It's a nice place for us. Maybe one day I'd like bigger but I'm happy for now. I have a kid on the way and just got a promotion, so I'm pretty happy.

6. Probably Dave Matthews Band or someone like that. I'm sure it'd be electric watching them play every night to sold out crowds, and it'd be cool to be able to do some jam band stuff for sound check.

7. Yea..I'm big on family and friends, and I hate to let them down. One night I was supposed to go to my grandmothers and see them and my cousins, but I started drinking and wound up drunk and passed out. The next morning they had left me a bunch of voicemails wondering where I was at. I felt crappy. That was pretty out of character for me.

8. Man yea I'm stickin it in. My baby gotta learn to stand up for itself, and what a way to learn.

(03-27-2012, 02:38 PM)That Guy Wrote: What are the 3 craziest things you've ever done?

What made you decide to become a practicing christian?

A.
1. Daylight sex in a park behind some pretty heavy bushes. It was hidden but would've been nothing for someone to walk back there and see us.

2. Crowd surfed at Memphis In May, which is the biggest festival around here. Got surfed all the way to the back, dropped, and broke my foot. I stayed for about 2 more hours to see Staind and then went to the hospital.

3. Drove all the way to Cincinnati to play a bar with no guarantee from the promoter. My band spent all the money we had to make the trip and got stiffed. The promoter didn't even show up.

B.
1. I grew up being forced to go to church, which was enough to give me a ton of knowledge in the subject, but not a real reason to dive into it and apply it to my life. So when I went out on my own and discovered sex and booze, my life flipped 180 degrees. Things got nuts. Anyway 9 years later, some serious stuff went down and I got mad depressed. I decided I'd go to church one day and heard a message that just spoke alot of truth to me. So I decided to start living (or trying to anyway) by the Bible. I don't have any regrets about it, and I think it's been a life changing thing for me.

(03-27-2012, 03:53 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Were you asked how you all (Peezy & the other cool people) met? Probably in school or something. Include any important interactions that made your crew what it is today..

Yea, Peezy and I met in HS our senior year. A guy named Jordan was in that class too. Jordan was friends with Latta and Latta was friends with Joe. We all started watching RAW at Jordan's house and began functioning as a dysfunctional gang of sorts. There were some other guys too that came and went. Peezy and I moved into an apartment in 2004, and that year I met Dave. Dave smoked me out for my birthday, which was awesome. I think Peezy and Dave had met through some wrestling stuff.

In 2005 I moved back home, I think around that time Latta and Jordan got a place in Dave's apartment complex. We all still hung out 3-4 days a week. In 2007 I got a place with Latta and Joe, and we stayed roommates until early 2009, when due to the aforementioned crazy situations I had to return to my parents again. Joe and Latta eventually moved out of that place and Latta and Jordan got a place. Joe moved in with some friends in Memphis.

These days Jordan works alot, Joe comes out when he can, Dave is still dead, my wife and I, latta, and Peezy and his woman all go out to eat usually once a week or so.

[+] 1 user Likes Bizzle's post
I'm loving the Dave jokes in this thread.

Here's a question that I ask anyone who's heavy into alternative music: why?

(03-27-2012, 07:19 PM)That Guy Wrote: I'm loving the Dave jokes in this thread.

I can't stand modern alternative music, but 90's alternative was my SHIT! I used to (and still do) listen to bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, STP, RHCP, etc. etc. pretty much all of the time. There haven't been many good alternative bands since pop music completely took over the music culture in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Why? Because it is awesome music. That's why.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(03-27-2012, 07:19 PM)That Guy Wrote: I'm loving the Dave jokes in this thread.

Peachfuzz pretty much nailed it. The 90's era of alternative owned it, but most stuff these days sucks.

As to why.. I love a good driving rhythm section with aggressive guitars over it. I don't love death metal, but I really dig ill niño. That's a perfect example of lots of percussion and guitars coming together.

STP and Alice In Chains also had great cohesiveness like that.
Since several people have asked me about what sort of bass I use and what music I like to play and what not.. here's an mp3 of my old band Shaved. I fully realize we could've been alot better, but for all of us being in a real band for the first time, I think it wasn't bad.

[Image: shaved.jpg]

Can anybody tell me how Dave died? I missed it and every time you guys talk about him I always wonder. If it's a shitty situation that nobody wants to talk about, then I'm sorry and just disregard the question.
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
(03-27-2012, 08:59 PM)Fattastic Wrote: Can anybody tell me how Dave died? I missed it and every time you guys talk about him I always wonder. If it's a shitty situation that nobody wants to talk about, then I'm sorry and just disregard the question.

He was prone to seizures, and had one in his sleep when nobody was around to help him out.

If I remember correctly, it was his girlfriend and Peezy who found him the next morning after they couldn't get ahold of him.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
Oh man. Damn.
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
Yea it blew. He was more likely to have them if he hadn't smoked in awhile. He took a couple weeks off the herb and died. I wish he woulda just kept tokin.

The news of his death interrupted my Sunday afternoon nap.
jordan also posts here sometimes....but mostly just lurks.
also i knew biz for, what, around 6 years before there was an actual "group"? A+ thread...will read again.
*lurk mode activate*
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]