Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Getting to know Blazining B
1.) I saw you mention something recently about being in school. What are you going for, and how long have you been at it?

2.) What are your 3 favorite currently airing TV shows? 3 favorite canceled/finished shows?

3.) If you had to pick one celebrity (current or has-been) to run the country, who would it be?

4.) Who are your 5 favorite musical acts of all time?

5.) If you were in line at a grocery store and a disgruntled employee came in and started shooting the place up, how would you react? If you had a gun, do you think you'd shoot back, or forget you even had it due to shock?

6.) What do you think sets you apart from the average person?

7.) If you had a choice between a massive natural disaster or a zombie apocalypse as the end of the world, which would it be and why?

8.) *obligatory board question about your favorite/least favorite posters, favorite board memory, how long you've been around, and how you found out about it*
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

right on, fellow wisconsinite! ill have some questions later
1) Are you a Chesse head or a badger? (both?)
2) What do you think of the black/white/Mexican as The Badgers QB? (Russel Wilson is black but with a white name and looks Mexican.)

3) Aside from Cheese and Greenbay, what else is there in Wisconsin?

4) Hogan or Savage?

1. Family life - any siblings? close family or not so much?

2. Since you started lifting weights what has been the best thing gained?

3. I don't think you have ever posted a picture care to now?

4. Ever got away or been convicted of something horrible go into details if you wish if not thats cool too

5. on one side of the street there is a starving dog tied to a tree and the other a homeless man that looks like he hasn't ate in days... who do you give food to

6. Being a natural lifter how do you get to that place mentally to push further then ever before?

7. Girlfriend/wife? If not is there a reason? If so how long you been together?

8. How did you find kbc ?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
First off, thanks for the thread TG! I haven't been on the board in a couple days, so this was a nice surprise to come 'home' to. Unfortunately, I'm confined to the small amount of text that my PS3 browser permits, so I'll have to separate questions. I'll get started right now, but I prolly won't finish em all.

EXTERMINATE
(03-11-2012, 11:36 AM)That Guy Wrote: 1.) I saw you mention something recently about being in school. What are you going for, and how long have you been at it?

Ahh, school. I'm actually taking a small break from school due to the fact that I have no idea what I'd like to do. I finished all the general education courses at a tech college and am ready to transfer to a university, but my indecisiveness paired with my tendency to procrastinate is getting the best of me atm.

2.) What are your 3 favorite currently airing TV shows? 3 favorite canceled/finished shows?

This is tough, since I don't have/want cable. I have Netflix, though, and I ussually watch comedies. The Office, Workaholics, and Futurama are my current 3 favorites, but it's constantly changing. There are a lot of shows I'd still like to check out.

3.) If you had to pick one celebrity (current or has-been) to run the country, who would it be?

Dave Chappelle. Or Bob Saget. The State of the Union addresses would be epic.

EXTERMINATE
how much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?
(03-11-2012, 11:36 AM)That Guy Wrote: 4.) Who are your 5 favorite musical acts of all time?

This is also tough. I'm into a lot of music, so I'd almost like to do separate genre top 5's, but I'm lazy so I'll go with what I've been bumping most lately:
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Sublime
3. Pink Floyd
4. Mudvayne
5. 2Pac

5.) If you were in line at a grocery store and a disgruntled employee came in and started shooting the place up, how would you react? If you had a gun, do you think you'd shoot back, or forget you even had it due to shock?

I'd sprint toward him/her with lightening speed, screech loudly, jump/sail through the air, and deliver a flying knee to their temple, grabbing their gun out of their hand in the process.

Really, I'd probably shit myself and hide. If I had a pistol, I might use it, depending on what type of weapon they have and if I'm in their field of vision.

6.) What do you think sets you apart from the average person?

Having common sense.

EXTERMINATE
(03-11-2012, 11:36 AM)That Guy Wrote: 7.) If you had a choice between a massive natural disaster or a zombie apocalypse as the end of the world, which would it be and why?

Could I choose both? If not, zombies for sure. It would be much more interesting/drawn out, and I'm a pretty good shot so I think I'd live through a fair amount of it.

8.) *obligatory board question about your favorite/least favorite posters, favorite board memory, how long you've been around, and how you found out about it*
Favorite - You, WCH, Fro, CKY, Peezy, Wigglez, Jae, Turdy, Marlin, Fuzz, Crowe, JDS, Dangish, Hogan, Blizzard, User Name, Rob
Least favorites - Cowtzu
Really, anyone who posts interesting, relevant material gets a thumbs up from me. There aren't many that I truely dislike, just certain characteristics that annoy me.
Favorite board memory - CKY trolling anyone.
I've been here probably 7 or 8 years? I joined RJ under the name Juggalugalo in 04, been on/off the board under diff names since

EXTERMINATE
(03-11-2012, 12:11 PM)Dangish Wrote: 1) Are you a Chesse head or a badger? (both?)
Don't keep up on college ball, but I'll be wearing a cheesehead when they bury me.

2) What do you think of the black/white/Mexican as The Badgers QB? (Russel Wilson is black but with a white name and looks Mexican.)

All I know, is that is one crackerniggerspic that I would not want to fuck with.

3) Aside from Cheese and Greenbay, what else is there in Wisconsin?

I've been asking myself this question my whole goddam life.

4) Hogan or Savage?

Hulkamania, brother

EXTERMINATE
(03-11-2012, 12:14 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 1. Family life - any siblings? close family or not so much?

I have one sister, but she lives a few hours away and is always busy, so we don't keep in touch all that much. She's awesome, though, and I always look forward to seeing her. I see most of my relatives on my mom's side during holidays, but that's about it. My dad and I have had a shaky relationship my whole life. I've been trying to get to know him better lately, but I honestly don't care for him or the shitty decisions he makes.

2. Since you started lifting weights what has been the best thing gained?

I'd say confidence and just better health overall. I've recieved a lot of compliments so far as well, so that's nice. Just the fact that I've come this far with willpower alone and stayed dedicated is a huge accomplishment

3. I don't think you have ever posted a picture care to now?

I have on SFU, and will eventually on here, as well. Posting from a PS3 right now, so no pics

EXTERMINATE
(03-11-2012, 10:55 PM)doctorpunch Wrote: Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

The rooster came. Then there were eggs.

Fun GTK Blazining B fact: eggs are my favorite food!
(03-12-2012, 10:29 AM)honey badger Wrote: how much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?

Check PMs

EXTERMINATE
(03-11-2012, 12:14 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 4. Ever got away or been convicted of something horrible go into details if you wish if not thats cool too

I've surprisingly never been in trouble with the law. In high school I was big into drugs and alcohol, and I was the only one of my friend that didn't get busted for either. I've been pulled over twice while drunk and high, was searched both times but not breathalized. Lately I've been a law-abiding citizen. I toke, but that's really the only illegal thing I do.

5. on one side of the street there is a starving dog tied to a tree and the other a homeless man that looks like he hasn't ate in days... who do you give food to.

Well, assuming I had the time, I'd prolly check the dog for tags and bring it to a shelter if I didn't find any. Then I could give homeless guy food and be sure the dog is being cared for.
If I didn't have the time, I'd split up the food between the two. But if I had to choose one, I'd probably help the dog.

EXTERMINATE
i uh.... wow. im interested.
(03-11-2012, 12:14 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 6. Being a natural lifter how do you get to that place mentally to push further then ever before?

I, like many others, get angry. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me, but in my head I'm going completely apeshit. I take any bottled up negativity, and unscrew that cap. One thing I like to think of is the doubters- people who have told me I can't do something. That's what fuels me, proving them wrong. Even if there isn't anyone like that, I imagine a voice in my head telling me I can't, and I prove it wrong.

7. Girlfriend/wife? If not is there a reason?
Nope. I suck at commitment and I'm not very trusting. Ussually I'll realize things are getting serious and find a way out. Maybe I'll find a girl that'll hold on, though. I'm still young.

8. How did you find kbc ?

RJ/SFU

EXTERMINATE
(03-12-2012, 12:26 PM)honey badger Wrote: i uh.... wow. im interested.

just let me know when you make your choice, big boy.

:provocatively bats eyelashes:

EXTERMINATE
Do you have any hidden musical talents?

What is one personality trait that someone could have that would cause you to not give a shit if they live or die?

On a scale of woop to WOOPWOOPJUGGALOFAMILY, how much of a juggalo were you in your prime?

Sup big dog? Preesh the love you've always showed me homie Smile

You get your choice of any two chicks on the planet for 24 hours and anything goes. Who you picking?

Do you play video games? If so what are some of your favorites?

Do you like any other sports besides football? If so who are your favorite teams.

You find a wallet on the street with $500 cash, a slew of credit cards and the persons ID. What are you doing with it?

I believe I read you were/are slowly going deaf or having trouble hearing. Have you seen a doctor about it?

Does the sudden emergence of Matt Stafford and the Detroit Lions concern you or do you think Rodgers and the Pack have no need to be worried in the NFC North?

Do you drink alcohol? If so what's your drink of choice?

If you only had one word to describe yourself what would it be?

Pick three numbers 0-9 for the Michigan mid-day three digit lotto. I'll play 'em for Thursday afternoons draw and if we win we'll split it.

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(03-12-2012, 12:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Do you have any hidden musical talents?

Besides rapping and playing the skin flute, sadly not. I'd like to learn to play something, maybe the guitar.

What is one personality trait that someone could have that would cause you to not give a shit if they live or die?

Megalomania. Having confidence is one thing, but being a delusional asshole with a false sense of superiority is ridiculously annoying. Those fuckers can burn for all I care.

EXTERMINATE
On a scale of woop to WOOPWOOPJUGGALOFAMILY, how much of a juggalo were you in your prime?

Haha, WELL at 13 or 14 I got into ICP pretty quickly. I heard a few songs off Great Milenko (Boogie Woogie and Neden Game) and thought they were hilarious. I bought Ringmaster shortly after, and that CD started my obsession. By 15 I knew every word to every song they had released. I regularly sported Psy merch, painted my face, drank an ungodly amount of faygo, and even lost my virginity to a fat chick.
Yep, I was looking like a lifelong woopwooper, was even contemplating getting a hatchetman tat. Then I kinda just fell out of it around 16. Didn't really care for Hell's Pit or any of Psy's other artists at the time, so I started listening to other music.
I still hit up youtube for ICP and Twiztid songs when I get one stuck in my head, but the whole scene lost its magic for me. I think seeing all the juggalos on RJ/SFU bailing out on the scene kind of turned me off to it,too

EXTERMINATE
(03-12-2012, 02:33 PM)Fro Wrote: Sup big dog? Preesh the love you've always showed me homie Smile

Hey, no problem Fro! Thank YOU for all the entertainment in the past year. You are truely the bearded posterchild of awesomeness.

You get your choice of any two chicks on the planet for 24 hours and anything goes. Who you picking?

Halle Berry and Megan Fox are the first two that come to mind. The thing I would do are unspeakable.

Do you play video games? If so what are some of your favorites?
I play a little bit of Duty and Skyrim right now. I played Madden, The Show, GTA, and God of War quite a bit in the past, as well. Tetris is actually my favorite game, though.

Do you like any other sports besides football? If so who are your favorite teams.
I like basketball, baseball, hockey and soccer, but I don't keep up on anything but football. If I do watch any of the mentioned sports, it's usually local teams (Badgers/Bucks, Brewers, Gamblers)

EXTERMINATE
(03-12-2012, 02:33 PM)Fro Wrote: You find a wallet on the street with $500 cash, a slew of credit cards and the persons ID. What are you doing with it?
This is funny, because a friend and I just found an empty briefcase this morning and agreed that if we ever find one filled with 1mil, we would split it and never tell a soul. But really, I'd try to find the person and let em know. If that didn't work I would turn it in to the 5-0.

I believe I read you were/are slowly going deaf or having trouble hearing. Have you seen a doctor about it?

No I haven't, but I plan on it soon. Having bad hearing makes dealing with people very frustrating.

Does the sudden emergence of Matt Stafford and the Detroit Lions concern you or do you think Rodgers and the Pack have no need to be worried?

Although they pose a threat, I think the Pack will continue to dominate the division. We'll see though Smile

EXTERMINATE
(03-12-2012, 02:33 PM)Fro Wrote: Do you drink alcohol? If so what's your drink of choice?

I've slowed down a lot since I started lifting, but I still drink occasionally. I'm a big fan of beer- Guiness and High Life being my favorites right now. I also like Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, and Svedka for mixin boozes.

If you only had one word to describe yourself what would it be?

Crazy. I've always been the nutty one in my circle of close friends.

Pick three numbers 0-9 for the Michigan mid-day three digit lotto. I'll play 'em for Thursday afternoons draw and if we win we'll split it.

9-2-0, GB's area code Smile

EXTERMINATE
bump

Blazining B is the man!
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
If you could have any superpower that doesn't already belong to a superhero/villian, what would it be?

If you ran KBC, what changes would you make?

What are the best and worst things to ever happen to you?

As a rapper, what is your favorite style of beat to rap on?

(03-17-2012, 11:48 AM)That Guy Wrote: If you could have any superpower that doesn't already belong to a superhero/villian, what would it be?

Superfucking abilities. I'd basically make women cum infinitely.

If you ran KBC, what changes would you make?

Bring back Rawr, ban Mudkips, replace with Rawr. Seriously though, nothing. I love this board, even its lack of activity. It's my little get away.

What are the best and worst things to ever happen to you?
Best - Being born a white male in America. Worst - Kidney stones.

As a rapper, what is your favorite style of beat to rap on?

I really like all sorts of shit. I like to spit quick, so a faster beat is nice, but I can work with a slower tempo as well. I like natural instrumentals involved ideally- makes it actual 'music'. I wish I could answer this with a more solid answer, but I like a wide variety of beats. I can't stand OFWGKTA type beats, though. Too offbeat and shitty sounding to inspire anything other than stabbing my ears.

EXTERMINATE