Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Getting to know iLLy
Now, as tempting as it may be to flame the shit out of him, let's try not to do that in this thread.

1.) For years now, you've been known as the absolute worst person on this board. Do you remember when that started, or why? Have you ever made an effort to change that perception of yourself, or have you taken the "I am whatever you say I am" stance and just rolled with it?

2.) As a music elitist, what are your 3 favorite beats and guitar riffs of all time? Please try to refrain from stretching the thread with videos.

3.) You've said before that you're from New York; what brought you to California?

4.) You're a recovering alcoholic; have you had any problems with other intoxicants in the past? Do you think there will there ever come a time where you feel like you have enough self control to have an occasional drink? Why or why not?

5.) In a nutshell, what was your childhood like?

6.) If you had the choice between being endowed with the knowledge of every word in the english dictionary or being handed the Pick of Destiny, which would you choose?

7.) Last time we talked about Order 66, you said it was no more; what happened? Also, who made the beats you guys used, and what was the guy on the far left's role in the group?

8.) Who are your favorite and least favorite posters on the board, and what is your favorite board memory?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

[Image: tumblr_lfzpkiB3LC1qafrh6.gif]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
how much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@keyboardcowboys.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

You might have already said something & I missed it but did you receive your award? If you didn't I'll go verbally trash the post office, which I enjoy doing.

Do you like sports? If so who are your favorite teams?

You can collab with any emcee on the planet (dead or alive) who you picking?

You could join one rap/hip hop group (present or past) who you joining?

You get any two chicks on the planet for 24 hours, anything goes. Who you picking?

Do you prefer living on the west coast or the east?

You recently stated your trying to become a more positive person. Did something recent spark this want to change your attitude or is it something you've wanted to do for awhile?

Pick three numbers 0-9 for Fridays Michigan mid-day three digit lotto. If we win you get half.

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Bump, since he's online and may have missed this.

(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: Now, as tempting as it may be to flame the shit out of him, let's try not to do that in this thread.

1.) For years now, you've been known as the absolute worst person on this board. Do you remember when that started, or why? Have you ever made an effort to change that perception of yourself, or have you taken the "I am whatever you say I am" stance and just rolled with it?

1. it goes back so far, im not really sure where it started, but if i had to guess it must have been around the time i wasalso posting on PT and OSB, i had problems with lunadan and sasuke going way back. we always argued and alot of other people jumped on their bandwagon, plus when the whole OSB vs SFU thing went down i was big on Osb's side. the fact of the matter is i have always had a big issue being an opinionated person, its probobly my worst character defect, its pretty easy to keep it in check in my normal everyday life, but on the board is another story

ive made a few efforts to change the perception of me, but to no avail, and lumping back into being the dickhead was an easy route
[Image: 4bb132d3b9f9S0q2MgADnZTMIquCovyU0uSSGP2U...457582.jpg]
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
Oh yeah I forgot you posted on OSB. OSB destroyed FLH back in the day
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: 2.) As a music elitist, what are your 3 favorite beats and guitar riffs of all time? Please try to refrain from stretching the thread with videos.

might have to get back to you on this one. gotta think about it a while.

(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: 3.) You've said before that you're from New York; what brought you to California?

I was born in NY, my parents migrated to california while i was still a baby because my father was going to open a medical practice out here, also my uncle and his family came out here before us, and my parents though it best that we remain close to their family, i used to visit NY yearly and spend the summers until i was like 14 or 15 though. i LOVE new york.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: 4.) You're a recovering alcoholic; have you had any problems with other intoxicants in the past? Do you think there will there ever come a time where you feel like you have enough self control to have an occasional drink? Why or why not?

alcohol has always been my drug of choice, as they say, although ive smoked weed my whole life, and go back to it every once in a while (regardless of what i said on the order 66 video) i tried ecstasy once, and xanax and vicodin a number of times, but they didnt do for me quite what the booze did. i recently relapsed on alcohol for the first time in 2 years and it was not pretty. i simply cannot drink if i am going to be a functional member of society. i have NO control. i wish i could. i fucking love drinking.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: 5.) In a nutshell, what was your childhood like?

well, to begin with, i was adopted. my older sister and I are biological siblings, 16 months apart. our birth parents were very young and unable to take care of us.
my childhood was very good, a few minor issues here and there, but no real complaints.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: 6.) If you had the choice between being endowed with the knowledge of every word in the english dictionary or being handed the Pick of Destiny, which would you choose?

7.) Last time we talked about Order 66, you said it was no more; what happened? Also, who made the beats you guys used, and what was the guy on the far left's role in the group?

6. thats a tough one. i would have to choose the POD, you could study the dictionary and learn every word, but the pick of destiny has Supra-Natural powers. you heard what the guy said. its satans tooth.

7. the producer is one of the members of the group, the tall skinny blonde guy, the guy on the far left was added as a member late in the game, and at the time of that show, had no verses in any of our songs so he basically acted as hypeman.

basically, the producer is a fukcing lunatic and would never want to record, wanted to redo songs all the time, overdid ALL the production, then one of the guys got married and got a new job, and another one moved further away, it just didnt work out.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(02-28-2012, 01:59 PM)That Guy Wrote: 8.) Who are your favorite and least favorite posters on the board, and what is your favorite board memory?

favorites: Peezy, CKY, Kee, Ivan, Bru, Upgrayyed, cowztu, chansaw, wigglez, AllanDayton, Mudkips, etc

least: you (up until recently), scarecrow (up until recently, peachfuzz, chad, cage, liz, mac, gangstafun, danglish

all i can think of atm.

my favorite board memory is ashie's tits. and the osb/sfu war. good times

(02-28-2012, 02:07 PM)honey badger Wrote: how much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?

depends on how much money, and the act itself.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
Thanks for your honesty and cooperation.

Any solo stuff to look forward to?

During your juggalo days, who was your favorite non-psychopathic horrorcore rapper?

The "WATCH YO BACK" incident happened right before I found this board. I have a slight idea of where it came from, but what exactly happened?

If you were in a metal band, what would it be called?

If you could kick any one person's ass and get away with it, who would it be?

(02-28-2012, 02:37 PM)Fro Wrote: You might have already said something & I missed it but did you receive your award? If you didn't I'll go verbally trash the post office, which I enjoy doing.

Do you like sports? If so who are your favorite teams?

You can collab with any emcee on the planet (dead or alive) who you picking?

You could join one rap/hip hop group (present or past) who you joining?

You get any two chicks on the planet for 24 hours, anything goes. Who you picking?

Do you prefer living on the west coast or the east?

You recently stated your trying to become a more positive person. Did something recent spark this want to change your attitude or is it something you've wanted to do for awhile?

Pick three numbers 0-9 for Fridays Michigan mid-day three digit lotto. If we win you get half.

im a casual sports fans, though during baseball season i rarely miss a yankee game, and in general i like to support NY teams.

if i could collab with any emcee DOA, it would be Big L, without a doubt

if i could join any rap group, it would be wu tang.

if i could get 2 chicks for 24 hours, id choose Scarlett Johannson, and Thora Birch. Ghost World Style.

i prefer the east coast, but the weather here in cali is incredible

ive gone through some personal loss in the last year, and ive just been unhappy most of the time. i am really embracing the 12 step program and am making an attempting to have a spiritual awakaning of some kind. it cant hurt.

my numbers are 1, 3 and 5. good luck.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(02-28-2012, 09:28 PM)That Guy Wrote: Thanks for your honesty and cooperation.

During your juggalo days, who was your favorite non-psychopathic horrorcore rapper?

The "WATCH YO BACK" incident happened right before I found this board. I have a slight idea of where it came from, but what exactly happened?

ive been writing quite a bit lately, im just looking to get together with a producer and get some decent beats, so yeah, some solo shit will be sometime in the near future

does brotha lynch count as horrorcore? ive always dug him. gravediggaz

as far as horrorcore i pretty much kept it hatchet.

i honestly cant remeber what sparked the "watch yo back" shit. im not evading the question i honestly have a really fucked up memory, if someone could remind me im sure id be able to elaborate on it

if i had a metal band, i would call it "minimum wage" or "Bantha Fodder"

if i could kick one persons ass and get away with it, i would probobly pick Bill O Reilly.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
Do you play any board or card games? If so, which is your favorite.
optional pt2. If you play chess - what peices are you most dangerous with. Are you a man that knows how to use the queen, or do you stick to rooks, bishops, or maybe knights?

What is your favorite reality show? Non-reality show?

What part of NY are you from?

Ever thought about relocating from Cali?

[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
illy: a product of bad breeding
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Lunadaniel's post
Illy, can we expect an return to Shot up records?
[Image: messup.gif]
(02-28-2012, 09:55 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: Do you play any board or card games? If so, which is your favorite.
optional pt2. If you play chess - what peices are you most dangerous with. Are you a man that knows how to use the queen, or do you stick to rooks, bishops, or maybe knights?

What is your favorite reality show? Non-reality show?

What part of NY are you from?

Ever thought about relocating from Cali?

not a big board of card game fan but i enjoy trivial pursuit and scene it and that sort of thing.

not a big fan of reality shows but i used to like real world back in the day, i have many fav shows but the big ones are always the simpsons, south park, and pretty much anything on adult swim

i was born in the city, my folks were living in greenwhich at the time but i have fam all over NY

i think about relocating all the time

(02-29-2012, 01:48 AM)Horrid Floyd Wrote: Illy, can we expect an return to Shot up records?

lol probobly not, oh and add yourself to my list of favorite posters. you have always been a homie.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
What was the first hip hop album you ever owned?

innie or outie?

Beach Boys, Beetles, or Elvis?

Super NES or Sega Genesis?

DOOM or Del?

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-29-2012, 03:30 AM)That Guy Wrote: What was the first hip hop album you ever owned?

[Image: 600full-licensed-to-ill-cover.jpg]

(02-29-2012, 05:39 AM)Lloyd Wrote: innie or outie?

Beach Boys, Beetles, or Elvis?

Super NES or Sega Genesis?

DOOM or Del?

Innie

all 3. but Beatles>Elvis>beach boys

both but sega>Super NES

Both but DOOM>Del
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
wow i didn't even read this until now. illy, we are kindred spirits with the thora birch ghost world thing LOL

i should be your favorite poster LOL just kidding Smile
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
Ok, serious question:

It is obvious you are not the person you portray yourself to be in real life, or here on KBC. You talk a big game, but this is like your dozenth attempt at "becoming a better person." Why front, dawg?
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
Thanks for the shoutout, bro!
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
(03-01-2012, 03:33 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: Ok, serious question:

It is obvious you are not the person you portray yourself to be in real life, or here on KBC. You talk a big game, but this is like your dozenth attempt at "becoming a better person." Why front, dawg?

defense mechanism
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(03-02-2012, 02:59 AM)iLLy Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 03:33 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: Ok, serious question:

defense mechanism

Defense from what, and why?
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
just in general, i can be a very insecure person and i find it difficult to express myself emotionally, so i use humor and sarcasm to mask it and keep certian people at a distance, it can manifest itself in me being an absolute dick sometimes.
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(02-28-2012, 09:34 PM)iLLy Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 09:28 PM)That Guy Wrote: Thanks for your honesty and cooperation.

ive been writing quite a bit lately, im just looking to get together with a producer and get some decent beats, so yeah, some solo shit will be sometime in the near future

does brotha lynch count as horrorcore? ive always dug him. gravediggaz

as far as horrorcore i pretty much kept it hatchet.

i honestly cant remeber what sparked the "watch yo back" shit. im not evading the question i honestly have a really fucked up memory, if someone could remind me im sure id be able to elaborate on it

if i had a metal band, i would call it "minimum wage" or "Bantha Fodder"

if i could kick one persons ass and get away with it, i would probobly pick Bill O Reilly.

Pretty sure "Watch Yo Back!" goes back to your and Gangstafatts beef over him working with Strange and him supposedly meeting you at Paid Dues first year Tech played to "fight" LOL
[+] 1 user Likes C3P0's post