Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Getting to know suIcIdecL0wN
1.) Last year, you won the first of a few "1,000th post wins a prize" threads by posting "shrimpbutt". What inspired this pivotal post in KBC history?

2.) If I'm not mistaken, you live in either Alabama or Georgia. How long have you lived in the south, and have you lived in any other region of the country? Also, despite southern stereotypes, you seem to be pretty intelligent. Do you consider yourself an exception to the aforementioned stereotypes, or do you live in a generally smart area of an otherwise retarded state?

3.) Do you have any creative talents we may not know about?

4.) What are your biggest pet peeves both online and IRL?

5.) You seem like a laid back kinda guy, but when was the last time you got really pissed off and did something you regretted later on?

6.) If you could train any undomesticated animal to protect and/or serve you, what would it be?

7.) If you were put into total unchecked control of America for one month, what changes would you put into effect?

8.) Music, movies, TV, and video games. Which of these do you enjoy the most, and which could you live without?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

great choice, gregg rules.

is it true you gots no flow?
Looking forward to this one.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Fuck yes, awesome choice.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Sweet! Good choice. I'll come back some real questions but I'll start with this: Can I have golden star on my paper for knowing you live in New York?
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(02-20-2012, 07:22 PM)Fro Wrote: Sweet! Good choice. I'll come back some real questions but I'll start with this: Can I have golden star on my paper for knowing you live in New York?

Fuck, I knew there was something wrong about that. The question still stands though, but with this addition:

Do you prefer living in the north or the south, and which side would you have taken during the Civil War?

Since being dubbed "Gimmickless Gregg" have you discovered a gimmick for the crowd to get behind?
[Image: tumblr_lbhigtooIm1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif]
Gregg > *

This actually gives me the oppertunity to ask you a question I've been meaning to ask for a bit now...
Do you still have the Star Wars window clings I gave you before GOTJ that one year?
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
Cool! I honestly don't participate in these as much as I should, so I was never expecting one of my own. Should be fun! Will try and get more involved in the questions from now on.

(02-20-2012, 06:53 PM)That Guy Wrote: 1.) Last year, you won the first of a few "1,000th post wins a prize" threads by posting "shrimpbutt". What inspired this pivotal post in KBC history?

I can't remember when it happened, but a long time ago during an awkward pause in the living room at my brothers old place, one of my friends just randomly said ShrimpButt everyone laughed. It's come up every now and then over the years. I wanted to post in the 1000th post thread, and that's all that came to mind.

The thread was at about 985 when I posted it... I just laughed when I saw that it was post 1000

2.) If I'm not mistaken, you live in either Alabama or Georgia. How long have you lived in the south, and have you lived in any other region of the country? Also, despite southern stereotypes, you seem to be pretty intelligent. Do you consider yourself an exception to the aforementioned stereotypes, or do you live in a generally smart area of an otherwise retarded state?

Currently in New York. I was born in Alabama and lived there for most of my life. I lived in Georgia for about 5 years when I went to college. Once I graduated, an opportunity presented itself and I've been in NYC ever since. Sept will be 3 years living here.

My parents don't exactly fit the 'hick' mold. I was never raised to give a shit about hunting, riding in a truck with big stupid tires, or listening to country music... nothing you associate with being a redneck. I do know people that fit the mold perfectly though. The area of Alabama I was born in is about a 5 minute drive to the Georgia line. Atlanta is about an hour and a half, Birmingham is about 2 hours, Auburn (big college town) is half an hour. That city brings in alot of out of towners for school. There is culture all around unless you literally live your entire life in the city limits of my hometown (I also know people like that too). My parents used to take me to those places all the time... maybe that's part of it? I'm not a genius or anything, but I don't consider myself a dumb redneck!

3.) Do you have any creative talents we may not know about?

Not really. I used to write stories, but I never got into sharing them with anyone, and I haven't done that in forever. I used to read alot so I always had ideas floating around in my head. I still do read but I'm not on Peezy level. I read about 3 or 4 books a year, if that. I also draw a little, but only because my mom and my brother do something cool and it inspires me to pick up a pencil. They are crazy talented. I just doodle.

I asked my brother to draw me something to hang up in my apartment... this is what he did. I'm finally getting it in 2 weeks when he comes to visit the city. This is me just showing off for him. I can't wait to put this on the wall.

[Image: fett.jpg]

4.) What are your biggest pet peeves both online and IRL?

online: rule sets for passwords. Between work and home, I have about 75 things I have to log into weekly, and it seems like I have to use a different variation of the same password for all of my stuff. Sometimes a letter is captialized, sometimes it isn't. Sometimes I use 2 numers, sometimes 4, sometimes 0. It's a pain in my ass. When it takes more than 2 attempts to to log into something I get frusturated as piss.

online: militant movie buffs.

online: "OLD"... not everyone gets a memo when something gets posted online. I still watch movies from the 80's and 90's I've never seen before.. it happens *shrug*

IRL: People that don't move into the center of a crowded subway train. Yeah, it's ok if i just stand right in front of the fucking door while a large number of people attempt to exit and enter.

IRL: People that use my phone died as an excuse more than once. Charge your phone if you're going out on Friday or Saturday and you know I'm going to try and reach you at some point... usually because we've talked about hanging out on Friday or Saturday night at some point during the week. I never buy that shit. I don't think anyone has ever bought that. I'd rather hear "I couldn't get to the phone"

I have lots of these, but I'll spare you.

5.) You seem like a laid back kinda guy, but when was the last time you got really pissed off and did something you regretted later on?

I try and not exupt, but I once told this bitch to burn in hell and fuck off. Considently I haven't talked to her since. I guess she took it personally. I kinda regret the harshness and would probably apologize now, but it seemed like the right thing to say at the time. This was about 5 years ago though. I honestly can't recall getting fighting mad with anyone in awhile... I've been annoyed and told people why they were bugging me, but it wasn't quite as dramatic as the burn in hell line.

6.) If you could train any undomesticated animal to protect and/or serve you, what would it be?

Awesome question. Maybe a wolf? Dogs evolved from Wolves (according to thei documentary I watched awhile back anyway... too lazy to confirm that), and I'm a dog kinda guy. You've got the predator aspect and the man's best friend aspect... plus it'd be kinda cool to be that guy that sits in his big chair while his killer wolves sit at his feet and wait for him to snap his fingers.

7.) If you were put into total unchecked control of America for one month, what changes would you put into effect?

Not to start a war, but I hate the concept of unemployment. I understand that it is important for someone who had to leave a job unwillingly, but personally, I know 3 people right now that are happily on unemployment and completely bullshitting about seeking employment. 1 of those people have since found a job, but only because the unemployment ran out and she was getting bored.... I guess sitting on your ass for a solid year and a half does get a little boring. She has since said on at least 1 occasion that she hopes they lay her off. She's tired of working there. The other 2 are still a little new to the unemployment game (6 months each).

I guess the trick is to be seriously involved or married to someone who has a job, so it's still possible to have a place to live and pay bills, but not have to work, and still bring in some money.

It's just bullshit. For *some* people, there are actually incentives to losing your job. I would try and find a way to fix that to some degree. This can't just be the 3 people I know. I'm just guessing this kind of thing goes on at a pretty sickening rate in this country.

8.) Music, movies, TV, and video games. Which of these do you enjoy the most, and which could you live without?

I like all of those to some degree. I would rank them movies, video games, TV, and music.

I love movies... I love buying them on bluray, and I love going to the cinema. I can find something I like about most every movie I watch, even if it isn't that good. There's always 1 or 2 scenes I can go back to in discussion. I don't think any movie is completely 100% terrible... except Transformers 2. That's another rant for another day though.

I was actually having a discussion with some people on FB last week about music. I used to really love it when I was a teenager. I can't pinpoint a single new group or band that I like. I listen to the same shit I listened to in the 90's, and most of those bands, if they are still around, put out pretty lackluster music these days. I had about 5 albums on my iphone and I have literally been listening to those 5 albums for about a year. I only put in my headphones when I'm on the subway though. I just recently put some new music on my iphone, so I'm getting better.

[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
(02-20-2012, 06:54 PM)Blizzard Wrote: great choice, gregg rules.

No flow whatsoever. I did try and get on a track with Peezy's super top secret album that hasn't developed yet though. I still use that screenname. As you can see, I don't change stuff up too much. Same stupid board name, AIM, sig

(02-20-2012, 07:30 PM)That Guy Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 07:22 PM)Fro Wrote: Sweet! Good choice. I'll come back some real questions but I'll start with this: Can I have golden star on my paper for knowing you live in New York?

Fuck, I knew there was something wrong about that. The question still stands though, but with this addition:

Do you prefer living in the north or the south, and which side would you have taken during the Civil War?

Fro gets a gold braid in his beard for calling that one out!

Both have advantages and disadvantages. I like the people in the south better. It's just easier to meet people. Alot of people here have a guard up. Drphil
I like the opportunites in NY better though. I feel like as long as I'm here, I can have a job doing what I do at one company or another. Once you get networked a little, there seems to always be someone who knows someone who needs to fill a position, if they aren't trying to fill one themselves. It's kinda cool.

If the civil war was going on, I'd side with the South. Gotta rep my city!

(02-20-2012, 08:47 PM)ClydeTheCamel Wrote: Since being dubbed "Gimmickless Gregg" have you discovered a gimmick for the crowd to get behind?

Man, still an awesome story... That gathering was off the hook! Still no gimmick though.

(02-20-2012, 09:14 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote: Gregg > *

This actually gives me the oppertunity to ask you a question I've been meaning to ask for a bit now...
Do you still have the Star Wars window clings I gave you before GOTJ that one year?

HAHA... no I don't Frown. I haven't thought about those BK window clings in years!! I wish I still had them. Thanks for that hookup though! I don't think I ever had a window big enough to put those fuckers on anyway. When I moved, alot of stuff got moved to the basement of misfit memorbilia. They are still at my parents house in a box somewhere I bet. I know I didn't throw them away. I'll look for them next time I'm home!

When's the last time you listened to anything from Psychopathic Records? What was it?

What are your five favorite movies that aren't your favorites just because of special effects or the people who act in them, but because they "speak to you" instead?

Have you ever seen the rain?

What is one occurrence in your life that you can point to and say "that helped make me who I am today"?

Always wanted to know, what the fuck is going on in that sig?!
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

[+] 1 user Likes Poindexter's post
1. Moving to the big city was there much culture shock? Wost thing you have personally seen in the city so far?

2.You posted a few times you were out drinking... what is your favorite drink and are bar prices out of control there?

3. What kind of place do you have and if you don't mind me asking what ball park is the rent... my boy was paying $1,250 for a studio the size of a closet around here... I was amazed at just how tiny it really was for that price... the bathroom wasn't even enclosed just a curtain pulled around a 1/2 wall

4. What was the best sporting event you ever attended?

5. You seem to be a stand up guy... have you ever done something that was completely out of character if so what?

6. Do you have something that really gets on your nerves no mater where you are or what your mood your in it just really pisses you off?

7. Do you have a lady friend? If So do you think marriage is in the future? If not do you look for the keeper or anyone willing lol?

8. Any tattoos? If so what of? If not ever consider one?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
(02-20-2012, 10:08 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote:

No flow whatsoever. I did try and get on a track with Peezy's super top secret album that hasn't developed yet though. I still use that screenname. As you can see, I don't change stuff up too much. Same stupid board name, AIM, sig

Probably never will happen, unfortunately. At least not with me. I don't have the motivation anymore. I'd reveal the secret name and gimmick behind it, but it was actually Bru's idea and he may still want to use it so yeah...
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Will you sell me your battle Royale blu-ray set?
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
Man, this takes awhile, it's fun though.

(02-21-2012, 04:24 PM)That Guy Wrote: When's the last time you listened to anything from Psychopathic Records? What was it?

I listened to lets go all the way on youtube not too long ago. I was just randomly putting in songs that came to my head while I surfed the net. I still like Psy ok, I'm just not as hardcore about seeing them in concert anymore or visit websites, or get excited to hear a new album. I still haven't heard all of Bang Pow Boom.. maybe I should?

What are your five favorite movies that aren't your favorites just because of special effects or the people who act in them, but because they "speak to you" instead?

As far as movies that have an awesome story and characters that doesn't rely at all on special effects.. I would go:

Shawshank Redemption
Stand by Me
Rocky
Gran Torino
A League of their Own

I'm not sure about speaking to me, but these movies really capture the whole picture... the time period, the mood, real life stuff. You can put in Rudy and Miracle for honorable mentions.

Have you ever seen the rain?

Good call. I just looked up the song on youtube

What is one occurrence in your life that you can point to and say "that helped make me who I am today"?

I worked in a carpet mill for like 5 years. One day while on nightshift, I was walking up the catwalk towards the front door, and I broke my foot. I had been working alot of overtime... upwards of 65-70 hrs a week, and my feet were tired, but I didn't think it was that bad. Just got a stress fracture out of the blue and missed 8 weeks of work. It was kinda like popping a tire unexpectedly while riding down the road.

Missing work was awesome. I had accident/sickness insurance so I still got a paycheck which was reasonably comparable to what I was making, but a little less. In 8 weeks I didn't do shit but sit on the couch and grumble, but I also formulated a plan to quit that job and go back to college, and within a year that's what I did. I already had a shitty jr college degree that wasn't working for me, but I wanted a bachelor and eventually a masters.

My thing: I was a little worried about borrowing the money it took to go back to college because I was just finally getting jr college paid up, but finally I said fuck it I'm not happy working here and I might as well fuck up while I'm young, so took a shot. I think it paid off.

I would say breaking my foot has made me the guy I am today lol. When I moved to Georgia, I met alot of awesome people working and going to school with that I still talk to thru text and on FB to this day! One of those guys is even my current roommate in New York.

(02-21-2012, 04:29 PM)Poindexter Wrote: Always wanted to know, what the fuck is going on in that sig?!

http://www.capturedbyrobots.com

I saw this lunatic at a shitty bar probably 8-9 years ago. His gimmick is he is a human who has been enslaved by robots and they force him to play music with them...he dresses up in chains and that weird mask. He's a 1 man band who has all these robots setup to appear to be playing music too. I think it's all done over his keyboard and loudspeakers.. and the drummer is rigged up to randomly beat the shit out of the drums, but don't quote me on that. I never actually liked CBR, but he's funny and fucking weird. If you go to the pictures section of that link, you'll see my sig under the section "misc. torture"

If you can find some audio, breakin' balls is a funny song

Listen to this shit for a minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zvU165DEYc

(02-21-2012, 04:48 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 1. Moving to the big city was there much culture shock? Wost thing you have personally seen in the city so far?

It was a little of a culture shock, but I had visited about 5 or 6 times before moving, and I have friends here who helped me get the job that I moved up here for. It was more exciting than anything.

Nothing too bad/strange you probably don't see anywhere else. Drunk people pissing in public (male and female), crazy subway musicians, people yelling at each other about who knows... I saw a fight at bars a few times.

2.You posted a few times you were out drinking... what is your favorite drink and are bar prices out of control there?

I drink beer... not too much of a liquor guy. Brooklyn Lager, Miller Light, Magic Hat #9, Amstel Lt, Guiness on occasion.

Sometimes I'll take a shot of Jameson or Jagermeister, but it has to be an occasion. My roommate has seriously gotten me into Kracken rum over the last 6 months or so, but I had to put it down. I get WAY too hammered too quickly and it becomes less fun and more sloppy joe. If you are a rum guy, you should try it out. The bottle is awesome too.

As for prices, yes, it can be expensive. The trick is happy hours during the week. You can get a beer for 5 bucks usually between 5 and 9 most nights. Pitchers at the dive bars are about 12-14. I say that is expensive because I used to go to a trivia bar every Tuesday and Wednesday in Georgia and spend 4 bucks for a pitcher, but I'm used to the 12-14 now. The fancy bars and the clubs are where you piss away alot of money. I don't go to those unless it's for someones birthday. I think the most I ever dropped in 1 night was 200 at a friends birthday party. That was a fun night.

3. What kind of place do you have and if you don't mind me asking what ball park is the rent... my boy was paying $1,250 for a studio the size of a closet around here... I was amazed at just how tiny it really was for that price... the bathroom wasn't even enclosed just a curtain pulled around a 1/2 wall

my new place is the bomb. It's a hidden gem. It's rented out by a single owner, not a large company that owns several buildings. It used to be a 1 BR, but he converted the basement into another BR and added a small kitchen and another bathroom, so it's essentially a 1BR upstairs and a studio downstairs. My roommate and I split the rent. My part isn't quite as high as what your friend paid, but it's getting close to ballpark, lol. Still too damn much. I'm not in manhattan though. Shit gets upwards of 3-4k a month for the nicer places. No way in hell I can do that.

4. What was the best sporting event you ever attended?

I have 2. Game 5 of the 2010 NBA finals in Boston... Kobe/Gasol vs. Peirce/Rondo/Allen/Garnett, and basketball is probably my least favorite sport of the big 4. I still like it though. That building was on fire from beginning to end, and the Celtics won. As most of us know, they did end up losing the series in 7. No bueno.

Auburn vs. Florida with Tim/Jess and some other friends last season on a visit to Bama. I love college football, and that was the first big time SEC game I ever saw, although Florida was a little of a gimped team. Auburn won so that's a plus!

5. You seem to be a stand up guy... have you ever done something that was completely out of character if so what?

I'm not some tough guy looking for a fight. For awhile on here, I got pretty moody about some topics... mostly smoking weed. I just don't like it, but I don't hate anyone who does. If I've ever said anything to anyone about that that was out of line...my bad. I honestly don't care and I'm done with that hot topic!

Anyway, I think I'm pretty good at letting people know I don't want to hear their petty bullshit though. Aside from that, I'd say I know mostly cool people that know when to step in and when to back off about stuff.

I keyed some assholes car one night... that was pretty out of character I'd say. I was pretty pissed off at this dude. Long, uninteresting story, and the guy was a complete stranger.

6. Do you have something that really gets on your nerves no mater where you are or what your mood your in it just really pisses you off?

Naah, not really.

7. Do you have a lady friend? If So do you think marriage is in the future? If not do you look for the keeper or anyone willing lol?

I'm currently single. I haven't been serious with anyone since I moved here. Absolutely, marriage is something I want to do one day. I just have to find someone I really like. I have had the worst luck lately... goddamn vegetarians. I've managed to go on a date with 2 of those in the last year, and it never dawns on me that being vegetarian is a huge deal to some people until the dinner. One of them even made a snide comment while I was eating, and kinda made me feel awkward. Fuck that bitch. I think I pissed her off when I sarcastically asked if her I was the first person she'd ever seen eat meat.

I've been a little bitter in the female area for the last few months. I hope to snap out of it soon though. I want the keeper but sometimes you just have to go for the willing to keep from exploding. I'm also not desperate for the keeper so I'm not out there trying to pretend to be something I'm not to the ladies. I'm not high society or snobby, but I'm also not a low life I don't think. Looking for the middle ground yanno?

8. Any tattoos? If so what of? If not ever consider one?

I have 3..all on my left leg. Stormtrooper, cyborg, ...hatchetman, lol.

[Image: 202-1.jpg]

[Image: 207-1.jpg]

[Image: 208.jpg]

(02-21-2012, 06:59 PM)KidEx Wrote: Will you sell me your battle Royale blu-ray set?

haha... that set is awesome. Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I can't part with it. You can have my old DVD's if you'd like!

(02-21-2012, 05:22 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 10:08 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote:

Probably never will happen, unfortunately. At least not with me. I don't have the motivation anymore. I'd reveal the secret name and gimmick behind it, but it was actually Bru's idea and he may still want to use it so yeah...

Okay

lol, props to bru. The idea was the shit. I'm not going to spill it though. The world may never know muaha

I think I recall you posting about playing fantasy football for the first time this year, if so how'd you do & did you like playing?

Describe yourself in only one word:

You won an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where are you going?

You get 24 hours of "anything goes" with any two females in the world, who are you picking?

You find a wallet with $500 cash, credit cards and the persons ID. What do you do with it?

Give me three numbers for the daily three lotto & I'll play them on Fridays mid-day and if we win you get half.

(02-21-2012, 10:19 PM)Omaha Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 09:22 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 04:29 PM)Poindexter Wrote: Always wanted to know, what the fuck is going on in that sig?!

I saw this lunatic at a shitty bar probably 8-9 years ago. His gimmick is he is a human who has been enslaved by robots and they force him to play music with them...he dresses up in chains and that weird mask. He's a 1 man band who has all these robots setup to appear to be playing music too. I think it's all done over his keyboard and loudspeakers.. and the drummer is rigged up to randomly beat the shit out of the drums, but don't quote me on that. I never actually liked CBR, but he's funny and fucking weird. If you go to the pictures section of that link, you'll see my sig under the section "misc. torture"

TIL that is a knife in that picture. I always thought it was someone pointing a shotgun at the guy.

What the fuck?!! Its NOT a shotgun?!!?!!
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
(02-22-2012, 03:19 PM)Fro Wrote: I think I recall you posting about playing fantasy football for the first time this year, if so how'd you do & did you like playing?

Naah, not my first time.. i've been playing the last 4 or 5 years I'd say. I took a 1st round exit in the playoffs. I'm not the most dedicated fantasy player... I love the draft, and I love setting my lineups for the first few weeks, but as the season drags on I forget to sub, I never add/drop that much, most no one I play with offers me a fair trade and vice versa... I don't see myself ever winning a league.

I did have Cam Newton all year though, and that kicked ass. Between him and Wes Welker, they carried my team most weeks.

Describe yourself in only one word:

Tall

You won an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where are you going?

probably Japan. I've always wanted to visit there.

You get 24 hours of "anything goes" with any two females in the world, who are you picking?

man this is a tough one.. there are too many to choose only 2. Although I may change my mind in 5 minutes, lets go:

[Image: Stacy-Keibler-wwe-divas-3993489-1600-1200.jpg]
Stacy Keibler

and

[Image: MieshaTate6.jpg]
Miesha Tate

It just so happens my 2 choices have wrestling/MMA ties, but I don't necessairly love wrestling or MMA. I just wanna slang dick to these two.

You find a wallet with $500 cash, credit cards and the persons ID. What do you do with it?

no lie, I'd turn it in... now if it was a random wad of cash on the ground not tied to anyones important belongings such as ID, credit cards, social security card, etc... It's mine.

Give me three numbers for the daily three lotto & I'll play them on Fridays mid-day and if we win you get half.

kick ass. Try 2-1-2. That is, of course, if the Michigan draw 3 consists of only numbers 0-9. I am the retard that had to google it to figure out how to play. The only thing I've ever played is powerball and/or megam millions quick picks.

Gregg rules

I don't have any questions just wanted to say that
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Thanks bro-cha-cho!
If Florida State plays Auburn in a bowl game... Can i expect you there?
Sure.. I'll make it a point to come out if they get paired up in a bowl. I was honestly thinking we might play Fl St or GA Tech in Chic Fil A bowl last season.

I am trying to make it a habit to see AU play at least 1 home and 1 away game every year from now on. This year I saw Auburn @ Georiga and Auburn vs Florida at home. My roommate is a GA fan, so we've decided we are going to go to that game every year at least for the foreseeable future.

This year I'll see the AU/GA game in AU, and would love to see the AU/AL game in Tuscalooser... maybe see Miss St in Starkville, MS. Not sure yet!
(02-22-2012, 08:41 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: kick ass. Try 2-1-2. That is, of course, if the Michigan draw 3 consists of only numbers 0-9. I am the retard that had to google it to figure out how to play. The only thing I've ever played is powerball and/or megam millions quick picks.

I like it my man. I'll grab the ticket OTW to work tonight and by early afternoon tomorrow we'll be hundred-aires, turning our noses up to the less fortunate.
We Live less than an hour away from each other, why don't we hang out?
This may have been asked before, but what's the story behind the picture in your signature?
(02-23-2012, 07:39 PM)Zack T Wrote: This may have been asked before, but what's the story behind the picture in your signature?

[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

Oh so that's what that is. I didn't watch the video but I thought the guitarist looked sorta like the guy from the sig but it was so blurry I couldn't tell.

Well that answers that.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how retarded do you think I am?
(02-23-2012, 05:38 PM)Fro Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 08:41 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: kick ass. Try 2-1-2. That is, of course, if the Michigan draw 3 consists of only numbers 0-9. I am the retard that had to google it to figure out how to play. The only thing I've ever played is powerball and/or megam millions quick picks.

I like it my man. I'll grab the ticket OTW to work tonight and by early afternoon tomorrow we'll be hundred-aires, turning our noses up to the less fortunate.

I'ma take my cut to the dive bar and pity those fools drinking domestic beer. It's Red Stripes for me all night... like a boss