Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Getting to know WorkingClassHero
I've pretty much given up on trying to post these on a specific day of the week due to my sporadic work schedule, but they will still be weekly threads.

Anyway, I'm sure this one has been anticipated by more than a few posters, so here we go:

1.) You're notorious for posting Peezy-length replies to threads in which people talk about things that happen in their offline lives. It has been said that sometimes you come across as genuinely wanting to help them by giving them well thought out advice, and other times where you rip their situation to shreds or minimize it to the point of being laughable. Can you explain what drives you to make those replies, or is it something you just do without giving it much thought?

2.) You're also known for being a workout buff (get it?). At what age did it become so important to you? Do you follow a set routine, or do you focus on whatever area you think you need to improve on at the time?

3.) When is the last time you kicked someone's ass, and do you still think they truly deserved it as much as you did when it happened?

4.) What is your opinion on suicide? Is it cowardly, heroic, or not as black and white as a lot of people seem to think it is?

5.) You're driving home from work one night, and you come across a car wreck. The car is on fire, and you can hear a woman screaming from inside of it. But when you approach it, you can see one of your exes in the backseat with a knife in her chest, and the driver is begging for you to help her out of the car before it explodes. How do you react?

6.) If you could choose between winning the lottery or having three wishes that were guaranteed to be granted without any negative repercussions for you or anyone you love, which would you choose and what would you do with the money or wishes?

7.) Who are your favorite and least favorite posters here at KBC? Don't worry about your answer hurting anyone's feelings, and try to be more thorough about it than others have been in the past.

8.) Since these threads were originally your idea, what is your opinion on the way I've been handling them? Is there anything you'd like me to change about them in the future (number of starting questions, frequency of the threads, types of questions, etc.)?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

You and CKY made me get into weight lifting. Not much of a question more of a thank you.
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
First off thanks for picking me That Guy... I will try to be as honest and open as I can in this thread.. so if you want to know something about me feel free to ask...

(02-10-2012, 09:27 PM)That Guy Wrote: I've pretty much given up on trying to post these on a specific day of the week due to my sporadic work schedule, but they will still be weekly threads.

Anyway, I'm sure this one has been anticipated by more than a few posters, so here we go:

1.) You're notorious for posting Peezy-length replies to threads in which people talk about things that happen in their offline lives. It has been said that sometimes you come across as genuinely wanting to help them by giving them well thought out advice, and other times where you rip their situation to shreds or minimize it to the point of being laughable. Can you explain what drives you to make those replies, or is it something you just do without giving it much thought?

If you want complete honesty I often read how people treat each other here... when I see someone being a douche/cool to someone else I keep that stored in my mind... I imagine it is like some of you store moments of "drama" so well... then I go about my day... until I see an opening I don't intend to completely tear/build someone apart/up but it seems once I start going I can't stop... I would much rather be positive but as seen around here I can be a complete dick as well... it also plays on how I am feeling IRL that day sometimes I just want to hurt someone... fucked? Yes but honest.. maybe too honest? EDIT: I also like to see how people react under stress or when the fingers pointed at them... you can tell a lot about a person when he is the one in the spotlight... also what makes these threads so great

2.) You're also known for being a workout buff (get it?). At what age did it become so important to you? Do you follow a set routine, or do you focus on whatever area you think you need to improve on at the time?

I was always awesome at football my first year in tackle 5th grade I was starting both ways D-O line over 6th graders same thing happened all the way through HS always taking older kids spots on talent alone.. when I turned 15 I was introduced to weights.. I had a pretty fucked up home life so that first time I could get a release off a football field was like "welcome home" my senior year I was the strongest kid on our team and a 3 yr starter as well captain... I like the fact what you give is what you get.. no one can tell you that you can't 200lbs will always be 200lbs.. After HS I fell into Juggalotus years of too much drinking/drugging and lifting a few months here and there until I turned 28-29 and read Jaes ultimate thread at SFU that with a great friend (Sparks) training for the Air Force and a few personal lows of being a fat ass got me motivated again... I try to stick to an every other day routine but it varies from week to week what I actually do.. my biggest problem is drinking it seems every time I drink I lose a week of motivation... I am strong but I am not in shape.. I plan to change this now by adding cardio into the mix.. my goal is to get down to 275-265

3.) When is the last time you kicked someone's ass, and do you still think they truly deserved it as much as you did when it happened?

A full on Brawl? Ehh to be honest a few years... the guy I hurt def did not deserve it but drunk Ryan is bad Ryan... as for throwing a few punches? That happens more then I care to admit.. I hate hurting people believe it or not and always feel horrible about it afterwards... but I usually let my emotions get in my way.. last person I hit was my brother first time in my life I hit him... dude ended up taking pictures of the damage claiming I tried to kill him... I think it was an over statement lol... in HS I hurt someone really bad... really really bad almost went to prison as a teen because of it.. ever since I hate violence but I will never step down from it either

4.) What is your opinion on suicide? Is it cowardly, heroic, or not as black and white as a lot of people seem to think it is?

Wow suicide.. that is very interesting and a very close subject to me.. I actually have Suicide tattooed across my belly...I love to try to get in the mind of someone that went out this way... I have a few friends that passed this way and too much info time I actually have been "suicidal" before... been in the hospitals and all that jazz... I think it takes ultimate strength to commit the act but I think it hurts more innocent people then it should... the funny thing about death I have noticed is any time someone dies everyone wants to turn it around on to them the old poor mes... or the who knew him best game... if I knew 100percent no one would mourn me I think I would have taken this road long ago... if someone wants to say it's a cowardly act I implore them to hold a loaded gun to their head and see how cowardly they become

5.) You're driving home from work one night, and you come across a car wreck. The car is on fire, and you can hear a woman screaming from inside of it. But when you approach it, you can see one of your exes in the backseat with a knife in her chest, and the driver is begging for you to help her out of the car before it explodes. How do you react?

Wow this is a good one seeing I am still on pretty good terms with all my ex's at least the ones that mattered lol.. I guess I would have to instantly asses the damage to see who needs out first... I would die in that situation if needed trying to save them both.. all my life I have been a protector and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to sit and watch one or the other burn to death... Id at least dive into the car and hold their hand and die together.. yes ever for a complete stranger

6.) If you could choose between winning the lottery or having three wishes that were guaranteed to be granted without any negative repercussions for you or anyone you love, which would you choose and what would you do with the money or wishes?

The wishes... besides wishing for more wishes lol I would wish for each and everyone of my family and friends to find their calling in life and know what true peace within means... then wish them all to lose the more more more feeling it seems everyone has these days I guess that is called being content? So ya I would wish them all contentness? then on the final wish I would wish for enough land to build a mega compound on and houses for each of their familys so we could all live the rest of our days near each other and enjoy what time we have left

7.) Who are your favorite and least favorite posters here at KBC? Don't worry about your answer hurting anyone's feelings, and try to be more thorough about it than others have been in the past.

I am going to put a pin in this question and think it over for a while but I promise to answer it before this thread moves to the GTK section

8.) Since these threads were originally your idea, what is your opinion on the way I've been handling them? Is there anything you'd like me to change about them in the future (number of starting questions, frequency of the threads, types of questions, etc.)?

I think you are doing a wonderful job... I am happy the board seems to support them I just wish more members would get active in them... as for changes? I wouldn't change a thing but don't be afraid to pick someone no one would think to do... as long as they are cool with it I think we have a few gems hidden on this board the only task left to do is to open them up for all to see... I applaud you for not only taking over but doing a stellar job... A+

Mudips - And I thank you as well... I see your progress and it amazes me.. as I am sure you know by now helping others in return helps you... I see every pound you gain as a reminder for me to lose one... thanks bro keep up the great work
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
What pushed you into a suicidal state of mind? I've always been curious about this sort of thing.

What is the toughest decision you've ever had to make?

Do you plan on having children someday, or is that lifestyle just not for you?

What type of person irritates you the most?

Drink/drug of choice?

What is the best pet you've ever owned?

(02-10-2012, 10:32 PM)That Guy Wrote: What pushed you into a suicidal state of mind? I've always been curious about this sort of thing.

I would love to say a certain instance or event but that would be a lie.. for me it was the overabundance of evil in the world... it got to the point I was watching all those people getting murdered videos and 9-11 tapes and terrorists cutting heads off and famine in countries and blah blah blah and I got so disgusted I just wanted a way out... I was constantly looking for ways to be the "hero" but die in the process lol... what is really crazy is I doubt anyone close to me even knew this was going on... like adams song by blink 182 says "he laughed the loudest who'd of known" Ive always been a bit "crazy" but I doubt anyone besides my family knew just how far I got

What is the toughest decision you've ever had to make?

Man...letting go of a girl I loved because I was only holding her back... once again in a dark part of my life she was the beacon of light... she picked me off the ground many of times for me only to push her down.... once I let go she soared

Do you plan on having children someday, or is that lifestyle just not for you?

I dated a girl from 15-22 on and off if I was going to have a kid it would of been with her... although some days I think how amazing it would be to have a kid I doubt I will ever even date a girl seriously to even think about having one... I just hope I never knock up a random.. that is my worst fear

What type of person irritates you the most?

So many lol let's just say I pretty much hate HATE HATE humanity but if I had to pick just one it would be the excuse maker... no matter what the situation the guy that can't just say they weren't able to or they didn't want to or whatever instead they make excuse after excuse after excuse... man the fuck up and take some liability you fucking sap...working in construction trades you have to count on each and every man you learn to man the fuck up really quick there... side note the group of people I hate most is "white trash" white people as a whole have nothing to complain about and it fucking kills me to watch a kid with the potential to be anything waste it away living out a stereotype be it wigger or trailer trash or whatever... be proud push that fucking chest out and stand the fuck up straight

Drink/drug of choice?

Drink would be whiskey... and lots of it... I am a full blown alcoholic is the respect I can not just have 1 or 2... I can go months without having a drink but the second that sweet sweet nectar hits my lips it's game over... I hate it from the bottom of my heart but I also love it o so much... Jack Daniels being my drink of choice... used to be jack and coke.. then double jacks on ice with a coke backer... lately just pour me a fucking glass add some ice and watch out... Drug would be mushrooms although I did far more opiates mushrooms have opened doors in my mind that will never close... that is whats so funny about all my TLDR BS... 10 yrs ago I would of been fine leaving lol comments and posting silly pictures... now everything seems to be a question worth examining... I have heard/seen/felt things on this wonder drug that have rocked me to the core... I have talked to lady bugs (in my head lol) and Sailed ships through the stars... I wish I could truly fathom all the knowledge I have gained but even years later I shift through the debris of those trips

What is the best pet you've ever owned?

I have had plenty of family pets and many I have loved completely... but my one and only pet (I have a cat now but it's just because my sister wouldn't take care of it) was a green day gecko... this thing was amazing neon green with neon orange spots... he had suction cups on his feet so I would let him out and he would just climb all over my walls ceiling we would just chill and listen to music/tv... one day his heat lamp went out and my mother said he would be fine over night and we could get a new one in the morning... woke up and he was frozen purple... worst day ever I can honestly say that broke my heart more then most other losses in life... just typing this out made my stomach hurt

[+] 1 user Likes WorkingClassHero's post
Sup bro?

Seeing as how you were the man on your high school football team did you have any aspirations to play college ball?

An acquaintance offers you $500 to beat up a dude that fucked around with his girl, do you do it?

Any hidden talents we don't know about?

How did you find out about KBC/SFU and how long have you been a poster and /or lurker?

You can have any two chicks in the world for one night of awesomeness, who you picking?

What are your favorite TV shows?

I'm thinking of a number, 1-100, what is it?

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
That's probably the most noble reason for attempting suicide that I've ever heard of. A lot of people list that as one of their reasons for doing it in their suicide notes that they throw in the garbage the next day on their way to work, but it's always "the world is so evil and cruel to me" instead of just "the world is so evil and cruel". As fucked as it sounds, kudos for that.

And mushrooms are also my drug of choice, for the same reasons you listed. I'd definitely trip with you if I ever got the chance.

Where do you stand on the subject of politics? Do you consider yourself part of a defined political party, or do you have your own set of ideals that you think the country/world should adhere to?

What are your three strongest moral beliefs?

Which celebrity do you hate the most?

(02-11-2012, 01:02 AM)Fro Wrote: Sup bro?

Yoooooo 4:30 am answer session life is good lol

Seeing as how you were the man on your high school football team did you have any aspirations to play college ball?

College ball... well there is an interesting topic... I was recruited by a bunch of teams had shoe boxes full of letters (nothing like big ten schools flying me out and wining and dining me) but colleges offering me to come up for the weekend and check out their schools and what not... I actually went to the Ohio State training camp for HS kids to show off their talent in front of 100s of colleges nation wide... I ended up with a rating of A- pretty solid seeing I was surrounded by top recruits around the nation (as well as local scrubs I won't lie lol) ummm let's see I hated school and barely tried... plus I had a girl I loved so to be honest I never really thought about college until my senior year and by then my grades were so horrible most colleges wanted me to go to community college for a yr to get my grades up to transfer in... at this point I just said F it... but in short I would of loved to play on a smaller D1 team say Bowling Green but my brother started for a really small D3 School that I would of liked to play for too just to play on the same team as him for 2 more years... in the end it didn't work out... interesting plot twist I contacted a local D3 school that loved me back then (Came to all my games blah blah blah) to see what I would need to play for them yes now lol I think how amazing it would be to tear apart some 19 yr old kids legally lol but I just can't think of a major to take or real reason to go to college... so it's more of just a funny thought I suppose lol

An acquaintance offers you $500 to beat up a dude that fucked around with his girl, do you do it?

let's just say Ive done worst for less lol... but to answer your question fully... it would matter if I knew the dude or not... then I would want to do a little reckon of my own see what type of dude he was maybe talk to the girl to see her feelings then go from there... now that is sober Ryan talk... if we are out at the bar and he walked in and my boy offers me $500 loot to do the deed there and then without a doubt I would... as I said above I hate violence but to be honest $500 is $500 and as long as I had an out and I thought the odds were I wouldn't get arrested I am pretty sure I would do it..."money has rules everything around me creme dollar dollar bill yall" LOL

Any hidden talents we don't know about?

hidden talent would be poetry but I usually just tear them up or throw them away... I used to write a bunch just to get my feelings out so I had some really dark stuff...now I prefer to write about the beauty I see and the people I care about... still not a big fan of sharing it lol but I guess that is a talent of mine...other than that I love to cook/bbq seeing people enjoy food I cook is up on my list as top enjoyments in life

How did you find out about KBC/SFU and how long have you been a poster and /or lurker?
I used to post on a website called Juggalo Central... I heard people come and go mention SFU along the way but I was content with our little community... until I wasn't lol I started pretty much hating everyone around me for a while so I decided to branch out... they ended up shutting down as well... so one random night I decided to check out SFU... I lurked for maybe a week before joining and once I joined I made sure no one I knew was told it was me posting... I didn't want the cheap "I know so and so in that most people use to be accepted" I took my lumps and fought forward eventually telling the few that knew me who I was... I would say I was at SFU for a year before it shut down? I'm not positive dates... I do like SFU/KBC's community of people I think a few dwell too much in the past "OG status = I get a pass" type shit.. I have been "down" since 95-96 and have been to many of the concerts/events talked about in threads I just choose to not dwell in the past and like modern Ryan more then Juggalotus RydaRYRY lol

You can have any two chicks in the world for one night of awesomeness, who you picking?

Helena Bonham Carter but she would have to change into different costumes and play different roles through out the night from Marla Singer to the witch from Harry Potter (plus I have a thing for older women)

then to change the pace a bit Yo Landi Vi$$er from Die Antwoord... she is sooo tiny and I have never been with a tiny girl... well all the way with one... I would love to just throw her around like a rag doll hitting it every way imaginable plus I love her voice/style

I have to say personality always gets me far more then looks so just 1 more for honorable mention because I LOVE NERDY GIRLS... Kristen Shaal

What are your favorite TV shows?

I don't watch much tv at all but when I do it's usually the cooking channel... but I do enjoy watching tv shows on netflix... to name a few of my favorites off the top of my head... Married With Children,Twin Peaks,Breaking Bad,Salute Your Shorts,Wonder Years,Munsters/Addams Family.. that is just a small taste.. I also like true crime shows love love love Cops... and I have an obsession with Jail shows there is a good new series called First Week In... great look into jail life

I'm thinking of a number, 1-100, what is it?

75? I hope I win a prize

And now That Guys next set... don't know how to double quote so I will just copy and paste

That's probably the most noble reason for attempting suicide that I've ever heard of. A lot of people list that as one of their reasons for doing it in their suicide notes that they throw in the garbage the next day on their way to work, but it's always "the world is so evil and cruel to me" instead of just "the world is so evil and cruel". As fucked as it sounds, kudos for that.

Thanks man I wish the world was all lollipops and butterflies but these days there would be a man in a rape van waiting on every corner if that was the case... I know all times had bad people but I sometimes think I would of been better off living in the 40s-50s or 60s

And mushrooms are also my drug of choice, for the same reasons you listed. I'd definitely trip with you if I ever got the chance.

I haven't in a long long time but under the right circumstances I would love to do them again... I went through a phase of everyone just trying to fuck with each other and my brother playing the most mind warping movies... I would like to do them in the woods and just enjoy nature and let the mind open up and be completely free.. but for sure it would be a fun time with you man you seem to be good people

Where do you stand on the subject of politics? Do you consider yourself part of a defined political party, or do you have your own set of ideals that you think the country/world should adhere to?

No political party but it kills me to see our country failing and crumbling apart... I try to watch debates (because who am I kidding I love them) but it ends up sending me into furry fits lol... I will say this unless this country stops relying on other countries for our goods we are never going to rebound... we need to get back to being a hard country with hard nosed workers... it makes me sick what kids these day consider hard work.. I see it all the time on FB "worked 6hrs today at blockbusters my feet are killing me" JESUS CHRIST your fathers bleed sweat and tears were shed to put a loaf of bread on the table man the F up... we as a whole need to start building again.. I see countries like Dubai and it blows my fucking mind 1/2 our cities are falling apart... but that all has to do with affirmative action and union lawsuits... how the fuck are you going to build new when your paying off lawsuits from 20yrs ago still? I also strongly believe the whole president thing is just a puppet on a string... have no delusion the rich people control this country... they control our news or entertainment and if you don't open your eyes they control YOU... I get sick when I hear someone spouting off recycled lines from some public figure pretending they are their own thoughts... wake the fuck up I don't care if you make 50k a yr your still nothing more then a pawn in the scheme of things and you will be lead to the slaughter just as fast as the homeless man making $3 in change a day... it is time for our people to bond together and say F the government... WE WANT A BETTER COUNTRY FOR US NOT THEM... stand toe to toe with our brothers and sisters doing dirt to make this fucking place better for all... not complaining not bitching at the news cast not buying foreign products and wondering why there are no American products... each of us doing are part to rebuild this once beautiful country... or we can all sit around and bitch and moan and protest and cry and watch it fall

What are your three strongest moral beliefs?

For being considered Johnny Moral around here I don't even really understand the word all that much lol... let me go look it up brb.. humm still don't grasp the entire meaning but let me take a shot at this...

Marriage - Once you say I Do you must say I Don't from any and all temptation to stray... I have been around cheating my entire life and it has always eaten away at me... but at least with a GF you didn't take that vow... it kills me when I see married couples cheating... not just for the sexual part but the deceit that usually comes along with it... all the lying and sneaking.. fuck just get divorced

friendship - I am one of those sappy fucks that say "I would die for my friends" and crazy enough is I would... I don't consider everyone I meet a friend nor do I consider every friend I used to have still a friend.. unless you are in my life currently I don't think of you as anything more then an acquaintance... acquaintances don't get held to the same regard... but as for friends I expect you to respect me and my choices.. maybe you don't like them maybe you think I should do different things but you must respect me for being me... as for you.. you just have to not lie to me... pretty much simple as that.. once you start lying or over exaggerating stories or building yourself up infront of other people I start to get a biter taste in my mouth... I only have a handful of true friends left... and to be honest I think I am losing them currently as well lol not all their fault though I have been a monster lately so its understandable

Lying/Excuse making - I can not stand this... don't get me wrong I am guilty of it myself.. but that does not mean it can't bother me lol... I believe all men and women should be proud of who they are even if they are a crack head living under a bridge be the best fucking crack head ever... once you start lying and making excuses you lose some of that pride... you lie enough you make enough excuses and you have no pride left to show... so you start sinking... Ive been there I know what it feels like to hate yourself... but all's it takes is to start being honest again to hold yourself accountable and you build yourself right back up.. kind of like weight lifting... too many people think they are owed something in this world.. college graduates thinking that slice of paper entitles them to a good job and happiness...WRONG the only person that can make yourself happy is YOURSELF... stop looking for others to entertain you stop making excuses to live in the sorrow... if you are truly happy there live in it all you want make 100 fb updates a day saying how bored you are or how much life sucks... but until you grab the bull by it's horns and take control it is always going to suck... I see so much wasted potential it honestly makes me sick.. hell myself included I spent many years wasting away my life...but unless your willing to look in the mirror and say I AM.. you will always be just another sheep being lead to the pasture... you want a good job? Get a good job don't sit around thinking of why you can't move forward on the why you can's... you want a hot gf don't pick out your own flaws put a band aide over those bitches and go out and get a hot gf...you are completely content truly content being a selfish lazy fucking prick be the best selfish lazy prick in the world don't make excuses why you are that stick your fucking chest out and say I AM... not I COULD or I SHOULD... I AM MOTHER FUCKER

I hope that answered the question right? LOL I probably just missed the mark completely lol

Which celebrity do you hate the most?

Hmmm to be honest? I hate pretty much all celebrities.. I can't stand how America clings to their every move... trying to emulate what they see on tv... some rapper buys $10,000 grill and $100,000 necklace/ring... some corn ball living in the ghetto getting shot at daily stands on the corner selling rock... no not to make a better life for his family... this guy wants that same grill and necklace/ring so he too can be "balling" only to get shot and killed for it a day later... extreme example I know but it can be said for any asshole living outside of their means to obtain the celebrity "look" or "feel" I have friends driving cars they can't afford while their wives are buying look a like dresses they can't afford... news flash if your living in a $600 a month apartment YOU DO NOT NEED a $1,000 purse... now if that purse will truly bring you happiness buy away beautiful but more times then not it is just to "show up" their friends and after the first wave of people seeing it... it no longer is important...but instead of ranting on this for another hr lol let me try to answer with an actual name

Michale Moore - Love his documentaries but absolutely hate how he fills America's head with this info then just bounces on to the next "pain" we are suffering... like hey here is a look at what is happening make sure you get an eye full because next week we will have moved on... now I am sure he helps out a little to these causes but fuck man... instead of going from movie to movie unmasking these awful events why don't you dedicate your life to just one... do everything in your power to truly just change one of these things... I know how it is you see so much evil you want to expose it all.. but exposing is fine and dandy but whats the point if your just going to move on next week to the next big evil?

Also hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE... any and all "reality" tv stars... now don't confuse me I enjoy some of these train wreck shows... but fuck just because you were filmed sucking off 10 different dudes on a jersey shore does not make you a STAR... you are a footnote in americans pop culture you will be used and abused until you can't take it any more then you will be replaced by a new younger face... you are the industries version of a pocket pussy...fun to have around but no one is going to introduce you to their friends... have you 15 mins of "fame" and fade the fuck out.... take that money and invest it well and with any luck you won't have to work again in your life... try living the life of a celebrity and 9-10 times we will see your stupid ass on celebrity rehab in 2-3 yrs broke beaten and used... get in and out... don't over stay your welcome and realize YES in fact everyone IS laughing AT you... live it own it love it... take the money and run

I Heart RyRy
[Image: possumsigb3.jpg]
how much money would it take for you to perform a gay sexual act?
(02-11-2012, 08:35 AM)Awesome Possum Wrote: I ♥ RyRy

Thanks Rob... I am a handful at times but you have always put up with me lol... you sir Rock!

Honey Badger asks : how much money would it take for you to perform a gay sexual act?

Depending on the act...let's just say the lowest a peck kiss on the lips? $100 Then the highest getting fucked or fucking a dude... this would be much more difficult to swallow (no pun intended) If no one was to ever find out and I could bare the shame alone I would imagine $25,000 cash in a bag would do the trick lol... now if my friends and family were ever to find out I would need at least $75,000... I could sit here and say ewwww $10,000,000... but I am secure enough to know sex is just that sex... I've slept with women I regretted and as long as I would be protected and it was clean $25,000 is enough to invest the right way and hopefully double if not triple... people that say multi millions to this question scare me... what are they ashamed of? I know $25,000 seems a little low but Ive held as much as $10,000 in my hands before and I know how that money made me feel... 2.5X that and I am pretty certain I would just be like "fuck it lets hurry up and just do this shit"
[+] 1 user Likes WorkingClassHero's post
How much are you lifting now?

When's the next time you'll be in Columbus?

Do you plan on any new ink any time soon?

How many asses have you kicked over the years?

What do you tell someone who just needs pure motivation to start working out again?

What would you rather be: physically intimidating to someone else or able to get inside of their head better than anyone else?

What's the greatest thing you've ever done for someone else?

If you had to do one thing in your life over, what would it be?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Awesome thread is awesome. No questions, just enjoying reading.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
let me start by saying these GTK threads are a lot harder then I thought they would be lol... I am trying to be as honest as possible but wow do they make you think

(02-11-2012, 11:29 AM)Obsidian Wrote: How much are you lifting now?

Bench Press 390lbs solid no spot no awkwardness no wobble.. can probably get over 400 if I had a spotter... I have been doing a lot of low weight rep work lately though.. I can do 225 22 times at the end of my chest work out as a burn out so fresh I am guessing 25-26 times...Shrugs I end with 390lbs now.. I don't go super heavy on any of my other lifts but now that I have a squat rack I can't wait to get under 400lbs+

When's the next time you'll be in Columbus?

I love Columbus every time I come down is a good time... I would love to make a trip down there soon... concerts are always a good motivator but I would be willing to come chill with you and peach fuzz sometime as well... I am a little cash strapped right now but once things pick up hopefully we can set something up

Do you plan on any new ink any time soon?

I am so hot and cold with tattoos some days I love them and want 1000 more others I get upset I wasted so much money on them... to answer directly yes I plan on getting a crocodile head for my brother (lyle lyle crocodile) I either wanna get it on my foot or coming down the lower of my neck and across my trap... then I still wanna get a tattoo dedicated to my mom... she wants an angel but knowing me mr doom and gloom my idea there is to get an angel holding a baby with the devil (my dad) trying to pull her down... if money was no object I would look like one of those mexicans completely covered... being a fat dude I hate taking off my shirt... if I was completely covered id never wear a shirt lol

How many asses have you kicked over the years?

Ive done far more intimidating throughout the years... but asses kicked like dudes not getting up completely defeated id say less then 10 more then 5... as for swinging once or twice and dude falling or running away 20+.. when I was younger I was much worst seeing I didn't know how to deal with pain as well... Ive been in many fucked up situations and been used for my size many of times... as I said earlier I also let my emotions get the best of me.. when I get upset I usually go all out till I can no longer feel... worst off is when I know I was the reason others are upset.. it upsets me so much I usually turn to violence just to numb the pain...If I could live the rest of my life without throwing another punch I would... but to say I will would be a lie...I don't like hurting people but I don't run very fast either lol

What do you tell someone who just needs pure motivation to start working out again?

Pure motivation? Are you ready for this? Go into the bathroom and take off all your clothes... look in the mirror... really look.. look at your arms look at your chest look at your thighs... turn to the side and look at your body just really look it over... we sometimes forget how far we have fallen... we jump out of the shower and into our boxers before we are even completely dry just to hide our shame... I am fat I know this.. any time I wanna slack off I do the look in the mirror test... you and only YOU can make the change no pill or video or trainer is going to go through the pain the sweat the tears that you are going to have to shed to get to where you want so you have to honestly ask yourself how bad you want it... if the answer is mehh a little... don't even waste your time... look into that mirror until you feel fire in your belly look into your eyes and see what your made of... ask yourself are you ready to make the change..

don't 1/2 ass it go all out or go home... 1/2 assing it you won't see a big enough change to warrant keeping up with it... you go all out give your very all each and every work out I promise you will see a change.. I am talking pain I am talking wiping sweat out of your eyes I am talking tearing up as you push for one last rep because deep down in your soul you disgust yourself... don't let others decide for you.. they don't fucking matter... your gf says your fat so fucking what stuff your dick in her mouth to shut her up... it is you and only you whose opinion matters... are you ready to be the man you were placed here to be? Are you ready to test what you are TRULY made of? Then and only then you start a program... and once you start don't stick your toe in to test the waters... dive in head first don't even stretch your arms out make sure your head is the first thing to hit... I DON'T CARE if your benching the fucking bar.. go in there and grip that bar like it stole something from you and push that fucking with the pain of your ancestors flowing through your veins... this is a fucking fight have no misconceptions about it... the weight will fucking kick your ass if you let it.. but are you stronger? are you man? did your great grandfather forge that steel and make it his bitch? I think so and so can you... stop feeling sorry for yourself stop making excuses stop saying tomorrow and do it today... fuck today do it RIGHT FUCKING NOW drop down and do some pushups... rest for a min then do some more fucking push ups.. rest then do some more... you don't have access to a gym or weights use your body.. your arm is hurt boo hoo use your legs... you need to get mad and you need to have pride in yourself... I promise you this.. you find that fire in your belly you will never look back... best of luck and mail me ANYTIME

What would you rather be: physically intimidating to someone else or able to get inside of their head better than anyone else?

I am not a talker when fights are about to pop off it's like the blood rushes out of my brain and into my muscles lol so I usually end up stuttering so I will say physically intimidating...if I could I would much rather use my brain then my body though... fighting never really solves anything and usually ends up in court these days

What's the greatest thing you've ever done for someone else?

let them see their self through my eyes...most people look down on them self far too much... you wanna make someones day compliment them.. not just the "your beautiful" "your sexy" "you make great steak" really compliment them... think why that steak is the best you ever had.. think why they are beautiful to you... then have the confidence to say it to them... look them in their eyes and tell them exactly why they are special.. it will change their life....even a stranger on the street... sit across the street and watch them.. pick up on something that makes them unique... then walk over and look them dead in they eyes and spill.."you move with such grace I just had to let you know that I noticed and it is something you should be proud of" then walk away... don't wait for a thank you don't expect anything in return just be honest and they will know it and with any luck will help guide them to a better day

If you had to do one thing in your life over, what would it be?

man o man... I am a man with many regrets... F that whole "I live with no regrets" BS... if you live fast and hard they are bound to happen... back in my Juggalotus days I had a best friend named Lisa (not sparks) we would go to 4-6 of every tour and she funded pretty much every trip.. she is also the one that got me into opiates/speed... we would do hand fulls of percs and a few speed and live life like there was no tomorrow complete wreck loose... I endured many sad times with her watching her slowly become more and more addicted while I would just leave at the end of the weekend and go back to my normal life... as the years passed we did more and more drugs and less and less concerts.. she was married and had 2 kids... one day after she passed out (she often would nood out like a heroin addict) I was speeding in her front room all through the night...6am comes along and the kids come in "Ryan can you make us something to eat" I look in the cabinets NOTHING I look in the fridge NOTHING... I'm talking not even a slice of cheese nothing... in that instant reality hit me like a ton of bricks... here is this nurse that is married with 2 kids with NOTHING at all from them to eat yet she is spending 100s of dollars on drugs and shit for me... it killed part of me inside.. I finally got her awake and asked her to drive me home... didn't say a word the entire ride... never spoke to her again... it was like seeing the devil it shook me really bad... seen her at the gotj a few years later being drug around by some kid by a leash... felt like murdering the kid... years pass... I find out she lost her husband her kids.. turned into a full blown crack/heroin whore had a 1/2 black baby by some dealer using her to cook crack in her trailer...she's dead... never got to say thank you never got to say goodbye never had a chance to "save" her I just turned my back on her like a stray dog... it still fucks me up to this day...If I could have a do over I would of cared more and expressed my worry for her instead of holding out my hand asking for more

What's your favorite candy?
What's your favorite quote?
How do you feel about gay marriage?
Do you think you over analyze sometimes?
Say you run into a girl you once loved, had not seen or spoke with her in 10 years, what's the first thing you would say to her?
what was your favorite concert?
Going back in time, name 3 things you would change, anything.

P.s. Glad you took working out serious, and you don't hate on me anymore for it Heart
[Image: 0c6212ef60abd1e08f946e464ebc6ebd_hw15100607091722.gif]
Word. Good GTK thread. Just givin props no questions.
[Image: reggie-jackson.jpg]
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your manliness?

Would you rather be fat and happy, or buff and unhappy?

Have you ever wondered what your own semen has tasted like? If so, have you tried it?

What is the most appealing physical characteristic of a woman? Mentally?

Physically, the most appealing thing about a man?

Do you feel this GTK thread needed a little immature humor? If no, screw you buddy.
(02-11-2012, 01:39 PM)sparks Wrote: What's your favorite candy?

CANNNNDDDYYY lol my biggest weakness... I love it all from sweet to sour... but my all time favorite is dark chocolate with coconut filling... they make candy bars like this called mounds I think or almond joy... amazing but I really love it all peanutbutter cups and kit kats are up there as well

What's your favorite quote?

My old football coach used to say it daily "5 P's proper preparation prevents poor performance" still rattles in my head to this day

How do you feel about gay marriage?

I honestly think everyone should be entitled to love... gay straight bi... if you love someone who am I to judge... I can understand how it gets a little tricky due to tax breaks and what not but F it... two dudes wanna get married why would anyone feel the need to stop that?

Do you think you over analyze sometimes?

I completely know I do lol.. I look at things from every direction then relook at them then once I looked at it enough I look at them one more time... I would say this might be my biggest set back.. I often make mole hills into mountains

Say you run into a girl you once loved, had not seen or spoke with her in 10 years, what's the first thing you would say to her?

Let me see those tittaaayyyss... lol no ummm I guess I would walk up and say something lame like "fancy seeing you here" to try breaking the ice.. I hold on to feelings for people sometimes too much so it usually is awkward running into ex's but I def would like to catch up and not just play the whole "how are you game"

what was your favorite concert?

OoOoOoo so many to choose from... music alone I forget what year but Pantera at Ozzfest... but music alone doesn't warrant best concert experience... I would have to say some of our adventures of drinking to much and being on display for all the nay sayers to gawk at lol

Going back in time, name 3 things you would change, anything.

Love more and worry less,tell my true feelings at all times,put forth 100 percent effort into everything without the fear of failure or disappointment

P.s. Glad you took working out serious, and you don't hate on me anymore for it ♥

I have you to thank and that is exactly what I do.. I got lost along the way of life and needed a kick in the ass... you gave me that kick.. here is to taking the next step and dropping some weight... cheers

(02-11-2012, 01:55 PM)Brandon Wrote: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your manliness?

7? I am pretty good at accepting the role of being a man but there are areas I lack.. for one I often cry during sad/happy/love movies lol

Would you rather be fat and happy, or buff and unhappy?

Fat and happy... I am all for self contentment... if I was truly happy being 300lbs and looking like a slob I wouldn't touch a weight at all... there were times I tricked myself into thinking I was... with people like Jamie Madox making it "cool" to be fat... but deep down inside I always hated it... I still do hate it.. and to be honest with each rep I rip I hate it even more... I try not to judge others.. sure when I am mad I bust out fat jokes or whatever.. but who am I to say what makes that person happy... I just know me... and when I look at my belly bouncing as I do jumping jacks it disgusts me... I am better then this and I will not stop until my body shows what I feel inside

Have you ever wondered what your own semen has tasted like? If so, have you tried it?

I guess it's natural to wonder... but no I have not ever tried it.. to me it smells like bleach and can't understand what would possess a woman/gay man to want to swallow that... it also has a slimy texture.. not for me I gag when people eat clams I couldn't imagine a shot to the mouth lol

What is the most appealing physical characteristic of a woman? Mentally?

I love thighs bigger the better I love the feeling of the air being choked from me as a woman climaxes and they tighten up as I am downtown doing work... mentally I would go with just super educated... I am not very school smart so I melt when I hear a woman talk nerdy... I can honestly say I would rather date an "ugly" nerd rather then a dumb ditzy girl

Physically, the most appealing thing about a man?

Confidence doesn't matter how you look if you have that walk that stare that ability to be the best YOU that you can be it's worth more then 1000 hours in the gym... chest held high chin pointed forward and a smile on your face...

now if you wanna talk muscle groups or whatever I would trade all my muscles in for bigger thicker traps... nothing is better then wearing a t shirt and having the neck line stretched out and peaked high due to huge traps... any time I see a man with this look it's an instant respect

Do you feel this GTK thread needed a little immature humor? If no, screw you buddy.

I am all for humor man... LOL bring on the funny... I know I am not the class clown around here but I love to joke and laugh.. I just know my role in life is not the funny man.. I have funny friends and they do it well.. I am fine being realist... but ya man bring more funny or crazy questions I am here to let you guys see an inside of who I really am fire away

Disappoint @ never tasting your own semen. Though, that does bring your manliness up to an 8 Smile
Great read!

I'm glad we finally get a GTK on WCH.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Thanks fellas... the pool is open if there is anything you wanna know ask away.. I am an open book...read me lol
Which one is funnier

A. http://efukt.com/20938_The_10_Worst_Orga...ilmed.html

B. http://efukt.com/2334_The_Effects_Of_Int...l_Sex.html

C. http://efukt.com/20950_YIKES!_Wigger_Has...down!.html

D. http://www.youporn.com/watch/32905/doubl...-accident/
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I would have to go with C only because I imagine that is what the set was like with Fallen Angel... no diss to her... but I imagine all low budget porn sets the girls are just used and abused ...

I couldn't watch all of A so I just kinda skipped around... some funny some not so much... B was pretty good... and D made me almost puke lol
Just a reminder: you still haven't said who your favorite and least favorite posters are.

You mention "the devil" a lot. Are you religious, or one of those "no, just spiritual" types?

Has anyone ever pulled a gun on you? If so, how did you react? If not, how do you think you'd react?

Which do you think is more manly: keeping a stone face and a bottle full of inhibited emotions, or not being afraid to let people know what you feel?

If you could own anything that doesn't actually exist, what would it be?

If you had to choose between bringing your favorite dead rapper OR your favorite dead rockstar back to life, which would it be?

Have you ever trained in any sort of fighting style, or have you just learned from experience and stuck with what has worked for you in the past?

(02-12-2012, 05:08 AM)That Guy Wrote: Just a reminder: you still haven't said who your favorite and least favorite posters are.

I still need a day or 2 on this one... I could just name a few that come to the top of my head and I am sure that would be fine but I wanna really put some thought into this one.. I doubt I will list many because I don't want people to feel left out but those I list I wanna make sure I mean it

You mention "the devil" a lot. Are you religious, or one of those "no, just spiritual" types?

I grew up Catholic and still go to church a few times a year but I don't really consider myself Catholic per say anymore... I just have always believed in the whole good vs evil thing... I believe there are people with the purest intentions and some that just wanna cause harm and bring others down... I could go into a mushroom trip now to further explain.. but let's just walking through a bar one night I could actually feel the people around me spirit... some felt so pure and happy and good... others I almost felt sick being near dark and evil and sad.. but ya I don't know if I exactly believe in heaven and hell... devil and god... but I believe with all my heart there are completely dark/devil forces out there and light/god forces as well

Has anyone ever pulled a gun on you? If so, how did you react? If not, how do you think you'd react?

When I was 16 I got a brand new 97 Camaro RS... being a punk ass kid first thing I did was get a system and tinted the windows... I used to drive through the hood for god knows why I guess I just got bored doing laps in my subburb lol... well late one night "bumping" at a red light I hear a muffled yell... my windows are up being late at night + the tint + being a bigger guy I had the seat leaned far back... I hear something again this time I sit up and try to see what it was... then I hear it the worst sound you might ever hear in a car.. metal to glass... there is this big negro hitting my window with the barrel of his gun yelling at me to get out... I just slammed on the gas smashed over a little sidewalk thing and hit the highway that was near by... I drove 120mph all the way home... my heart was beating out of my chest it was a good lesson to stay out of the "hood"...

On another note Ive had a knife held across my throat from behind... long story short a friend of a friend got jacked for his necklace/wallet walking down the street... they show up at my house 5 deep.. brother and I go along... we see the dude just standing on a corner.. game on... we park jump out and the kid that got jacked starts running towards him 1/2 way there a van pulls up and 4-5 old dudes jump out... everyone of the kids that showed up RAN like bitch asses except me my brother and dude that got jacked... I am ready to fight when out of no where someone comes from behind and puts this huge knife across my throat... I could feel his heartbeat racing...one of those times time just slowed the fuck down to slow motion... I look up and to the day the look in my brothers eyes haunt me.. pure helplessness... long story short dude that got jacked got beat some more and as hes getting hit a cop pulls up... dude drops the knife and they all run and jump in the van... cop doesn't do a fucking thing.. no police report nothing... lost complete respect for all my friends that ran the second that van showed up... thought for sure I was dead once that knife hit my throat

Which do you think is more manly: keeping a stone face and a bottle full of inhibited emotions, or not being afraid to let people know what you feel?

I think they are both manly... you just have to know when it's appropriate... sometimes you have to be the rock for others to lean on... even if deep down inside you wanna cry and let everything out... other times you need to let others see your emotions to let them know it's alright to show theirs... I am right in the middle... I am will tear up from time to time and I do get overly angry due to emotions here and there.. but I can usually hide them just as well... but if I had to pick one or the other I suppose I would say letting others see your emotion... nothing wrong with being vulnerable... I think after people get hurt enough in life they start getting cold...a true man opens up even after being hurt 1000 times

If you could own anything that doesn't actually exist, what would it be?

a time machine.. I wouldn't even use it to relive my life or for wealth purposes (back to the future 2)... I think I would either go back to the braveheart days where people just walked around with swords and axes... or I would go back to say the 40s-50s where although not completely pure people actually hid their demons a little better... I would then smash the machine so someone didn't ruin it for me and live happily ever after in a simple time full of simple pleasures

If you had to choose between bringing your favorite dead rapper OR your favorite dead rockstar back to life, which would it be?

I recently heard the lead singer of OMC died that broke my heart but not enough to wish him back... I know this will catch some hate... but I would bring Dime Bag back... not because I love him o so much... also not that I don't respect his ability either... but I fucking love Phil in Pantera... I search and I search for a group and can never find that perfect mix of lyrics/sound... all I would ask for is one final nation wide tour I could follow state to state

I erased this final question but it asked something like was I ever trained to fight or learned it from the street?

I have never taken a class... and although some people think I consider myself a "bad ass" I am not dense I know without a doubt a state wrestler or anyone of these mixed martial arts dudes would kick the living shit out of me... the only thing I really have is the knowing that it doesn't matter if you throw the first punch or the second punch in the eyes of the law... so knowing that any time I feel threatened or need a way out or want to cause havoc I do just that throw the first punch... I am not one to sucker punch someone... but I will not stand toe to toe mouthing off seeing who can win the verbal battle... you come up to me screaming or talking all sorts of shit I am going to swing... and I am going to swing heavy and hard.. I will try to take all that steam out of you in that first hit... if you get back up I will swing again... I also don't swing wildly like you see in these videos online I will put a guard up and stand there not afraid to take a punch load up time my punch and hopefully connect again.. I am not a mma fighter or a wrestler or a ninja no need to dance around

What's your all-time favorite brand of liquor?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Jack Daniels... I have had expensive whiskey before and although it was awesome I never seen the huge hoopla... maybe if I was going to sip on 2ozs for an hour sitting in front of a fire place but that is just not how I drink... I also love it because no matter how sick I might get (puking at the end of the night) I can always go straight back to it... that can't be said for Jager or Vodka for me at least

If I want a special treat I will buy the single barrel version... but nothing beats the standard old #7...
I like Jack Daniels a lot, but Jameson is my shit homie. I can tell the differend between the 12, 15 and 18 year Jameson though. 18's way to expensive to drink any time other than special occasions, but me and my boy will usually throw in together on a 15 year bottle and drink it in like an hour. lol
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
I enjoy Jameson as well... maybe I was brainwashed early on because truth be told Jack doesn't taste all that great but I still go to it time after time... I enjoy trying new things from time to time.. Makers Mark is high on my list...the only whiskey I absolutely hate is Jim Beam... no idea why but every time Ive had it Ive gotten sick... no thank you