Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Getting to know WorkingClassHero
What is the most horrifying soul crushing thing youve ever seen with your own eyes?

If you could be anyone else for a week who would it be?

If you were ruler of your own country, what would it be named, what might your flag look like and what would be your 3 most important laws?

What is the most disgusting thing youve ever eaten?

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the ugliest girl youve ever slept with?

You mentioned traveling back to the 50s, what career would you seek out in those simpler times?

Do you think you could kill a man with your bare hands without a moments hesitation if the situation called for it?

Whos the creepiest movie monster youve ever seen?

Do you live to love or love to live?

What do you think is one simple truth that everyone should try and live by?

If for some reason you were banned from here how hard would it affect you?

If you were tasked with reviving the dying or dead careers of either MC Hammer or Coolio, which would you choose and why do you think they would be easier?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Nooooow that iiiiii can daaaaaaance Oh Watch me now baby, work work, Well youre drivin me cra.....sorry

If you could kick it and have a face to face AMA with any celebrity who would it be?

If the music bug ever bit you what kind of music would you create?

Cereal or oatmeal?

Boxers or briefs?

Titties or ass?

Pancakes or french toast?

If you decided to give your WorkingClassShlong a name what would it be?

Whats worse, a super bushy pussy or a little bit of armpit hair?

If you were given the means to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to make the world a better place what would your plan of action consist of? Remember you have unlimited resources and all laws can be bent to your will.

Do you think part of your "tough guy" persona (No offense, not a diss) stems from the fact that your actually a really sensitive and easily hurt guy?

ANd im not sure if you smoke but if we ran into one another and i was blazin would you smoke wit a wigga?
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
Have you ever worn one of those banana hammock speedos?

Prolife or prochoice?

How do you envision heaven? Hell?

Religious views?

Do you have a scientific belief of life on this planet or a religious/spiritual view on life on earth?

Favorite domesic animal? Exotic?
(02-12-2012, 08:12 PM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: What is the most horrifying soul crushing thing youve ever seen with your own eyes?

Earlier I spoke on my friends kids asking for food when there was none I would say that but since I already told that story let me think of something else..

I guess watching the woman I loved most is this world go from a strong joyful person to a cancer ridden death bed patient... my grandmother... I lived with her and I had to see it all go down first hand... no one seemed to care enough to tell me to leave and to be honest some of the nights haunt me to this day... waking up in the middle of the night to her screams... trying to pick her up off the floor and grabbing straight through the flesh to the bone... the smells omg the smells...I think I never dealt with this process right and it really messed me up for a long time...

If you could be anyone else for a week who would it be?

at first I thought someone rich with lot's of power then I realized once I came back to my normal life I would be completely depressed... so I will say the opposite... someone that was told they have 8 days left to live... to go through those emotions... to deal with acceptance... to feel true loss... I think it would wake me up to how blessed I truly am once I came back that 8th day and didn't die

If you were ruler of your own country, what would it be named, what might your flag look like and what would be your 3 most important laws?

I would probably do something cliche and look through a book of demon names and name it something really dark and cryptic... I love logos and have always been drawn to simple yet strong... I would imagine something like the Pink Floyd crossed hammer logo... 3 laws... 1 - Do on to others as you wish to be done on to you... you murder someone your dead no sitting in jail for 20yrs boom your dead... steal from others we take everything you own... so on and so forth...2 - there is one standard of living no ultra rich no poor and homeless everyone works and adds to the "pot" to be distributed out evenly kind of like the movie the beach.. 3 - Everyone has the right of expression no walls to hold people back as long as it is safe and won't hurt others you can preform whatever act you please creatively

What is the most disgusting thing youve ever eaten?

When I was 10-11 we went to Disney World on one of the last nights we went to a super fancy restaurant... I loved all sauces then as I do now... so I ordered this steak dish.. it had a sauce I never heard of before.. I pleaded for them to add it to the dish even though my grandparents said no over and over I actually acted like a little bitch over getting it... well they bring out this little gravy boat and ask one last time are you sure? I of course say yes so they start pouring... thick red and cool... took my first bite and almost threw up... salty umm grainy type texture still didn't know what it was... didn't eat one more bite... found out it was a blood sauce... no thank you

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the ugliest girl youve ever slept with?

on the standards here? negative 20? Real life standards? Id say a 3 or 2... only thing she had going for her is she smelled good... fat busted face sloppy body.. flat ass loopy tits... pretty horrible...alcohol is a hell of a drug lol

You mentioned traveling back to the 50s, what career would you seek out in those simpler times?

I always wanted to be a blacksmith not sure if that is early enough to get into that line of work.. but I would still love to use my hands to create so something along those lines... maybe a steel fabricator... or maybe something to do with hot rods

Do you think you could kill a man with your bare hands without a moments hesitation if the situation called for it?

it would really have to call for it... like I doubt I could if I was in the military just to get the kill unless they were attacking us and I had no other option... in real life situation it would have to be due to walking into an ungodly situation such as my mother getting raped and killed... then yes if I had the ability to reach them without getting shot or something I am pretty sure I wouldn't stop until they were dead... I hate to use the word but it's almost like I get "retard" strength when I see red... I would most likely snap their neck or bash their skull into the ground until there was nothing left besides pieces of skull and brain matter

Whos the creepiest movie monster youve ever seen?

The movie it self wasn't really amazing or anything but the idea behind "the strangers" really fucked my head up for a while... just to pick a random house and kill for the sake of killing is a real issue in this world and frightens me to the core... but if we had to go on looks alone.. In the movie The Lost Boys when they go into the cave to stake the vampires and they steak the one and all the vampires wake up still gives me nightmares lol also one of my favorite movies of all time

Do you live to love or love to live?

good question I guess I would have to choose live to love seeing I am not where I want to be right now in life and although I am happy I could be much happier... I have a big heart and like to express it

What do you think is one simple truth that everyone should try and live by?

Treat others how you want to be treated... the world would be a much better place if we all followed the golden rule from back as a child

If for some reason you were banned from here how hard would it affect you?

When my pc broke and then my PS3 broke and I would just check this and all the internet on my shitty little Itouch.. I will honestly say I was much happier... the internet is worst then drugs.. it sucks you in and leaves you a shell of the man you really are... we can all say it's all just words on a screen but we know the truth.. I implore everyone here to step away from the internet as a whole for 1 month and see how much better they feel... but that is going further then your question... being banned from here would suck... I like the people here and to be honest I am more social here then in real life.. I am pretty much a hermit in real life... besides going out once in a while.. so it's nice to talk and run ideas off other people... I guess I would do what most people that get banned here do.. make a new name and try again

If you were tasked with reviving the dying or dead careers of either MC Hammer or Coolio, which would you choose and why do you think they would be easier?

Mc Hammer... everyone secretly rocks out in their head when they here his music... Coolio ehhh 1 or 2 songs that were kinda cool for a while? Much harder to bring back to fame... Hammer would be semi easy if he would agree to go back to his roots and drop the whole gangster/ pastor bullshit... throw some hammer pants on him.. get some back up dancers... make a few new dance feel good songs mix in the old jams and wahla a new retro comeback is made

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Nooooow that iiiiii can daaaaaaance Oh Watch me now baby, work work, Well youre drivin me cra.....sorry

I do like you Sir... you keep it interesting and aren't afraid to share your real life.. I respect that

If you could kick it and have a face to face AMA with any celebrity who would it be?

I have never been star struck or really interested in famous people all that much... but I guess a body builder named Kai Greene... he might not be considered a celebrity... but after watching many many of his youtube videos I would love to pick his mind... the way I lift is a lot like his.. most people see weights and just think hey lets move those weights to get stronger... I see them and think of it as an inner war a battle ground of releasing demons and seeing what I am truly made of... I would like to speak to him on issues I think if I talked to "normal" people about I would be locked away for good lol

If the music bug ever bit you what kind of music would you create?

I have always loved anger fueled NYHC style scream/party/fight type stuff like Scarhead/Hatebreed... give me a decent band a bottle of whiskey and a mic and I am sure I could be a lead singer... I have strong opinions on lots of things and would like to release them through song.. but I am not going to waste my time trying to "live the dream"

Cereal or oatmeal?

Oatmeal love love love it... fills you up gives you energy tastes amazing... what more could I ask for

Boxers or briefs?

Boxer briefs? lol my thighs are too big for cloth boxers and usually end up ripping the legs when I sit... and no way Im rocking little speedo looking briefs lol

Titties or ass?

ass I actually love all size breasts big or small... but bigger the better for ass... not just the adv wide white girl booty I am talking sticking out fat ghetto booty

Pancakes or french toast?

I make pancakes more often but I like french toast better...yum yum I like both though

If you decided to give your WorkingClassShlong a name what would it be?

Drama Starter

Whats worse, a super bushy pussy or a little bit of armpit hair?

I don't know if it comes from too much experience or what but I love all things odd... too much hair.. not enough...weird designs yes please... small normal trimmed bush... boring... but if I had to chose a worst I guess I would say super bushy

If you were given the means to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to make the world a better place what would your plan of action consist of? Remember you have unlimited resources and all laws can be bent to your will.

I would make a 1 world language be it English or not who knows... but every man woman and child would be required to learn this language... so maybe just maybe we could actually come together instead of feel so god damn different... do you really think there aren't japanese people are age dealing with our same problems and could easily relate to each other if there wasn't a language barrier? small example but you could go down the list how much better this world would be if we all spoke and understood the very same language... there is something called the babel code I believe... I read about it a lot when I was younger and it was shocking why they don't want us all to speak the same language... I could get into this but you think I am TLDR now lol I could write 500 pages on the topic and not even touch how I truly feel lol

Do you think part of your "tough guy" persona (No offense, not a diss) stems from the fact that your actually a really sensitive and easily hurt guy?

I am positive it is...same goes for the tattoos... I am not going to venture out and say all people covered in tattoos are because I am sure there are some hardened ass killers out there that feel absolutely nothing... almost everyone of my tattoos came from a pain needing to get a release from... it's like its a coat of armor I have built to protect myself... I am a good hearted dude.. but years and years of abuse made me colder and colder... I used to be a big eyed kid with the world at my back (I will have to find some old pictures to post up on here sometime) the world has a way of beating you down and you build walls.. I built walls on top of walls... I built a fucking fortress around myself so the only pain I feel at this point is welcomed by me... you might laugh but I honestly don't think I actually feel physical pain anymore.. I used it and abused it so long for an escape from mental pain it just doesn't effect me anymore..I don't sit around crying poor me this and this happened instead another wall goes up...once in a while I will let someone into my fortress and more times then not they will take advantage or me and burn me from within that is when it hurts the most... when your on the outside you can't hurt me at this point.. you can name call you can nit pick you can dig up dirt and it all just makes me laugh... once you break to the inside though.. fuck you can cripple me to my knees...so yes sir you are right.. the look the attitude the strength all comes from pain... pain for caring pain for loving pain for trying pain for failing pain for wishing... I try let people in but to be honest I usually get scared and push them away before they really get a chance to know me

ANd im not sure if you smoke but if we ran into one another and i was blazin would you smoke wit a wigga?

I used to and still have plenty of friends that do... I can be around it I just doubt I would... my mind is a mess enough on it's own these days... the last 3-4 times have been mind bending horrible experiences so probably not smoke but I would def chill with you and listen to you speak on what it is you like and love in this world...what makes you happy and I promise I wouldn't even pick it apart lol cheers man your good people thanks for the questions

"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
Have you ever tried to do anything that requires some form of musical skill, or do you just like to listen to it?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(02-12-2012, 08:25 PM)Brandon Wrote: Have you ever worn one of those banana hammock speedos?

hahaha I wish I had the confidence to rock a pair of those bad babies but sadly no.. maybe one day

Prolife or prochoice?

I would say split down the middle... I think some cases are understandable when the baby might be at harm or is not growing healthy or if the woman was raped... but as a form of birth control? No way buy a condom or get the pill... you wanna feel the pleasure of fucking without a condom? deal with the repercussions

How do you envision heaven? Hell?

Heaven I would like to think is just a chill spot where you can do as you please.. no one judges or looks down on you and you have no inhibitions so you are truly free... also it would be cool if you could go back and watch parts of your life through other peoples eyes... hell? I have many ideas of what hell could be.. my best would be... living life through the people you effect worst in life... the people you hurt and cheated on and upset/worried... you live in their shoes and you feel the very pain you caused.. but I don't think either would be forever... maybe like a year or 2 then you get reincarnated and start over as someone or something new

Religious views?

I was raised catholic but the older I get I become more spiritual and less religious... I still really enjoy going to church but I don't like the set "rule book" I believe in what I believe I don't need people to look down on me yet preach tolerance at the same time.. Ive seen the true ugliness of the Catholic church and I doubt I would ever go back to that life... no I wasn't raped lol

Do you have a scientific belief of life on this planet or a religious/spiritual view on life on earth?

Once again not trying to duck your question but I guess a middle ground.. I believe in science and think almost anything can be explained scientificly if given the right info and time but at the same time I believe in spirits and the power they posses can inspire people to do very good things or posses people to do very bad

Favorite domesic animal? Exotic?

I love big dogs... and I would love either a polar bear or a black panther... both beautiful creatures

who is your hero

what is your next BIG purchase
(02-12-2012, 11:34 PM)That Guy Wrote: Have you ever tried to do anything that requires some form of musical skill, or do you just like to listen to it?

I faked being a DJ for Wolfpac when I was younger for a very short time lol... I never really dove into anything really I dabbled with my cd (turntables) but never really dedicated enough time to actually do anything with them...I wrote lyrics with my brother and friend to a few songs for a group we were gonna make... but ended up fighting too much and just said fuck it... I hate to be negative in this thread but I guess here is my honest opinion of music... do it for the love of it or don't do it at all... once you start thinking about getting famous or paid.. your already 2 steps in the wrong direction.. do what comes from the heart because YOU LOVE IT... don't do what you think others want to hear or what will sell that year... and if you want more honesty I truly believe to make it in the music industry you have to completely sell your soul... you have to be willing to lie cheat steal and step on anyone that gets in your way... including using and abusing your friends and family for that start up push you will need... Ive hung around plenty of "rock stars" and I seen it time after time... the devil inside needs to take over for you to get any real notice in this world

[+] 1 user Likes WorkingClassHero's post
(02-12-2012, 11:54 PM)cletus Wrote: who is your hero
all time? although he passed my High School football coach... he was like a father to me and probably the only reason I am not in jail today... he stuck his neck out to save me in my darkest hours and never once asked for a thank you or any sort of repayment totally selfless... living? My mother... she kept us safe as children she provided when my father failed to... she had a brain aneurysm woke up in the hospital almost died... got better kicked my dad to the curb worked 2 jobs to keep our family up and running took classes to better herself and ended up getting a city job after many years of struggling... she would do anything for anyone of us and is the most selfless person I have ever met

what is your next BIG purchase

I am completely broke currently but once I spring back onto my feet I would like to get a motorcycle.. I don't know if it will happen but Ive wanted one my entire life and always made excuses why not to get one... I think this time around I will do it even if it means sacrificing other aspects of life such as partying

So you like big dogs? If you had to choose one of these, would you rather have a:

Cane Corso:

[Image: fbf189a640.jpg]

Caucasian Mountain Dog:

[Image: 6dc1da4ce1.jpg]

Or an English Mastiff:

[Image: 0ba7fbd841.jpg]

?

Awesome fuckin answers and i swear that second to last answer is how i feel about life to a tee and its a big part of why im such a negative douche sometimes as well.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
That Guy - Out of those choices I would pick the Cane Corso... my brother has one and I absolutely love it... but since he stole my dream dog lol I would have to go to my second choice a doberman with cropped ears... as a kid I seen a cop with one and ever since Ive loved how thin yet strong looking they are...

[Image: 1190779415doberman_pinscher.jpg]

Scarecrowe - I appreciate you taking the time to ask some questions man... and if you can relate to that answer I have a better insight to you as well... I think everyone is born good and has that good deep down inside... some are just better at hiding it or protecting their self from others

I am actually surprised how I feel after answering all these questions almost like therapy lol... I thank everyone involved :D
Good choice on the Corso. They're pretty hard to find around here, but it'd be my breed of choice if I had $5,000 or so to spend on a dog. The Caucasian Mountain Dog is a beast though, you should check out some youtube videos about them. They make Bernese Mountain Dogs look like poodles LOL

Another hypothetical question:

In a zombie apocalypse where bullets are scarce and melee weapons aren't indestructible, what would be your weapon of choice? Would you still try to help anyone you could, or would you throw morality out the window and focus solely on keeping yourself alive?

ya those dogs are beast as well... you should look into rescue centers my brother got his for $15 lol.... but it had to be spayed so he wouldn't use it for breeding

as for zombies... not sure I understand the question completely but I would imagine myself rolling with 2 machetes one on each hand... or a giant battle axe like the guy in Braveheart...and I would try to take care of my family as best I could... but strangers? Fuck em I would kill anyone that got in my way of feeding/protecting the ones I loved lol
(02-13-2012, 12:28 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: as for zombies... not sure I understand the question completely but I would imagine myself rolling with 2 machetes one on each hand... or a giant battle axe like the guy in Braveheart...and I would try to take care of my family as best I could... but strangers? Fuck em I would kill anyone that got in my way of feeding/protecting the ones I loved lol

You pretty much answered it.

What was your favorite ICP album back in your juggalo days? Do you ever listen to them anymore, or is it a thing of the past?

You've talked about wanting to be a "hero" before; have you ever been recognized by anyone for any heroic actions?

I would be torn between RiddleBox and Great Milenko but had sooo many amazing songs... I still listen once in a great while say like once a month when I feel the need lol... I used to dedicate my entire life to the lifestyle so it's hard to turn it off completely... I hadn't gone to a show in like 4yrs when 2011 came along I went to 2 and I must say I loved both experiences... kinda felt old and out of place but it was still good times

Heroic actions? Sadly no I am always looking for a way to help out... but sadly more times then not I get shit on for helping lol... back when I was a bouncer after work I was walking out to my car when I seen a huge biker beating the living shit out of a girl.. I went running and my boss told me if I touched the man I would be fired... I took my shirt off asked if "this was cool" he gave me the go.. I fired the dude off her and hit him a few times... thinking I did well I get up with a sense of pride only to have her start attacking me screaming she was going to call the cops on me... lesson learned stay out of other peoples business... I can't promise I wouldn't do the same thing again.. but fuck almost losing your freedom due to helping someone out only to have them turn on you is a wake up call and a 1/2
I hate doing this because I know I left a lot of deserving people off this list... but I have a horrible memory so bare with me... this list is based on board personality or how they act around here alone... people like Will/Lisa/Rob would of made the top of the list for sure if they posted more... that being said

Favorite Posters :
CKY - Dude just always knows the right things to say to bring the funny... never gets caught up in small drama always goes big or not at all... and a solid workout bro

Fro - Dude shows up from time to time but always has an awesome attitude and I don't think he has ever been involved with drama at all.. his "zest" for life is addictive

Peach Fuzz - Dude is just super smart.. I enjoy learning new things from him as well as watching him school others in the process plus he's still a juggalo and gives no fucks

Wigglez - I think this man is the most secure in his own skin dude here.. gives no fucks on others opinions and lives life exactly how he wants.. A+

Honey Badger - At first it seemed like we butted heads daily not sure why I am guessing it has something to do who he was before HB.. but I have always found his posting style cool and I respect his outlook on life

Turdy - I think this is the one dude I am most like on this board... we don't always see eye to eye but I actually like his posting style and humor is spot on

Members I think are bad ass and just deserve to be named :

Scarecrowe.. That Guy.. Blazing B.. Jae/JDS.. Enon.. Peezy.. _L_.. User Name.. Brandon

Members I really don't know much about and would really like to know better :

Void.. Lloyd.. FunkTastic/Fattastic.. Foudy.. Koolaid

Currently NO members I hate so I will just go with who I don't care for lately :

Cage - Used to like this dude but it seems like all he does anymore is show up every month acts like hes been gone 5 yrs wants attention talks down the board then leaves...no one cares that your a gay/vegan

Illy - Absolutely hated this dude off the rip... talked to him seemed like he tried a little harder now he is back to his old ways... 3-4 posts away from going back on the hate list

Cow - He was on the bad ass list up until recently... seems like hes really trying to get under peoples skin lately can't say I blame him but it gets boring after a while

Well I am sure I left out many people I already feel like I did and I haven't even hit post reply yet... I am sorry if I forgot to add you but at least you didn't make the dislike section lol
[+] 1 user Likes WorkingClassHero's post
No love for snowman? I know I'm kinda new to the posting instead of lurking but come on we have gone back a forth a few times. Lol

(02-14-2012, 11:44 AM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: I hate doing this because I know I left a lot of deserving people off this list... but I have a horrible memory so bare with me... this list is based on board personality or how they act around here alone... people like Will/Lisa/Rob would of made the top of the list for sure if they posted more... that being said

Favorite Posters :
CKY - Dude just always knows the right things to say to bring the funny... never gets caught up in small drama always goes big or not at all... and a solid workout bro

Fro - Dude shows up from time to time but always has an awesome attitude and I don't think he has ever been involved with drama at all.. his "zest" for life is addictive

Peach Fuzz - Dude is just super smart.. I enjoy learning new things from him as well as watching him school others in the process plus he's still a juggalo and gives no fucks

Wigglez - I think this man is the most secure in his own skin dude here.. gives no fucks on others opinions and lives life exactly how he wants.. A+

Honey Badger - At first it seemed like we butted heads daily not sure why I am guessing it has something to do who he was before HB.. but I have always found his posting style cool and I respect his outlook on life

Turdy - I think this is the one dude I am most like on this board... we don't always see eye to eye but I actually like his posting style and humor is spot on

Scarecrowe.. That Guy.. Blazing B.. Jae/JDS.. Enon.. Peezy.. _L_.. User Name

Currently NO members I hate so I will just go with who I don't care for lately :

Cage - Used to like this dude but it seems like all he does anymore is show up every month acts like hes been gone 5 yrs wants attention talks down the board then leaves...no one cares that your a gay/vegan

Illy - Absolutely hated this dude off the rip... talked to him seemed like he tried a little harder now he is back to his old ways... 3-4 posts away from going back on the hate list

Cow - He was on the bad ass list up until recently... seems like hes really trying to get under peoples skin lately can't say I blame him but it gets boring after a while

Well I am sure I left out many people I already feel like I did and I haven't even hit post reply yet... I am sorry if I forgot to add you but at least you didn't make the dislike section lol

Mad
[Image: 0c6212ef60abd1e08f946e464ebc6ebd_hw15100607091722.gif]
Shoulda posted more
Drphil
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
You don't post enough Lisa... not a diss actually a good thing... a very good thing... these kids have no idea what they are missing
(02-14-2012, 04:16 PM)sparks Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 11:44 AM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: I hate doing this because I know I left a lot of deserving people off this list... but I have a horrible memory so bare with me... this list is based on board personality or how they act around here alone... people like Will/Lisa/Rob would of made the top of the list for sure if they posted more... that being said

Favorite Posters :

Scarecrowe.. That Guy.. Blazing B.. Jae/JDS.. Enon.. Peezy.. _L_.. User Name

Mad

Forgot me! Haha
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
What do you think about the fact that a lot of people here like to bitch about how you are but don't care to ask why, which is evident by the fact that this thread has ten times more views than replies?

(02-14-2012, 04:27 PM)That Guy Wrote: What do you think about the fact that a lot of people here like to bitch about how you are but don't care to ask why, which is evident by the fact that this thread has ten times more views than replies?

I would actually like to address this... makes me think all "bitching" is blind "hate"... like I doubt these dudes even truly dislike me... they just want to talk shit just to talk shit... and I get that hell I did the very same thing to Chad yesterday... no real problem with dude just felt like talking a little shit to anyone.. I picked him... now I know all the dudes popping off every time I throw my hat into the ring are doing nothing more then the very same thing... talking shit to just talk shit... I have given them their chance to air out their grievances and not one decided to take their shot... I guess the silence speaks louder then words

this has been a great experience I just hope more people ask questions in the next member picked... I appreciate That Guy for going far beyond the call of duty here
hey mother fucker edit me into the bad ass list or ill meet you @ the Salem Library. Ill bring the banana hammocks.
Brandon makes the bad ass list... see I knew I forgot people my bad... I know there are a few others... my bad bro... your good people
Sometimes I wish I had questions to contribute, but really I come in here and either draw a blank or somebody else has already asked what I had. So I usually just read these threads, but I dunno, I'll try to come up with something before the next one gets made.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
i know youve talked about being a bricklayer or something of the sorts, how do you get the motivation to still push it to the limit in the gym after being on your feet all day?

i have a pinched nerve or something in my foot (started running too much after my 2nd knee surgery and hurt it, 2 mri's and a year and a half later and i cant even ride a bike without being in pain) so cant do leg work outs, and work 55-60 hours a week now. what sort of workout schedule would you recommend that would fit this?

you said youre not where you want to be in life... did you mean financially, sexually, physically, or what?

since youve got the mass, and dont appear to be a con, why dont you just go be a cop and collect that pension?

how many fat asses on white girls do you see in a state like ohio? it seems like women all over are starting to pick up some ass weight, do you think white women are just starting to wear tighter jeans like other ethnicities with known bubble butts, and its always been like that? some of them have always had ass but we just wouldnt of known cuz of their bell bottoms or jncos? or do you think the hormones theyre putting in chik-fil-a and whatever food hoes eat is just packing on some booty?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
[Image: wtf1.gif]
(02-14-2012, 08:20 PM)Lunadaniel Wrote: i know youve talked about being a bricklayer or something of the sorts, how do you get the motivation to still push it to the limit in the gym after being on your feet all day?

I am actually laid off right now... but I am not sure if I even want to go back to that work once the spring hits ( I have about 6 applications out for different work 1 I am really looking to hear back from)... I was mason tender could be one of the hardest physical jobs out there... I won't lie my work outs vary greatly when I am working basically they go straight to low rep super heavy just to build strength/muscle... working that type of work it actually helps to be stronger...you go in weak and it can kill you lol

i have a pinched nerve or something in my foot (started running too much after my 2nd knee surgery and hurt it, 2 mri's and a year and a half later and i cant even ride a bike without being in pain) so cant do leg work outs, and work 55-60 hours a week now. what sort of workout schedule would you recommend that would fit this?

I always suggest CKYs program he listed a dozen or so times in the HOP thread..the thing is just stick EXACTLY to what it says... don't add a bunch of iso lifts... you could be in and out of the gym in 30 mins.. not sure if you can do some of the lifts with your foot but you could substitute if needed... basically doing ANYTHING is better then nothing... you could even buy yourself a cheap bench bar and weights off craigslist and not even worry about changing to go to the gym and all that mess... save yourself some time.. working that many hours it might be a hassle just getting to the gym...

you said youre not where you want to be in life... did you mean financially, sexually, physically, or what?

all of the above lol well maybe not sexually bitches are crazy lol... but ya I am pretty much broke at this point... as mentioned above I have apps out at a bunch of places... mason tender pays well but its basically seasonal and even then due to no one really building it's not even full time all the time during the good months... physically I am sick of being fat... I am super strong feeling great in that aspect but I have a layer of fat all around... the more I lift the more I hate it... I need to drop at least 25lbs to feel better but Id love to drop like 35-50... I am not really a materialistic person any more but I need to get some money together and get back on my feet

since youve got the mass, and dont appear to be a con, why dont you just go be a cop and collect that pension?

ehhh I do have a record.. bad enough to prevent me from being a cop? IDK but I am also heavily tattooed... doubt they would want someone with my look arresting people seeing I look like a convict myself lol... my boy is a prison guard and has offered this option a few times.. but IDK if I have the restraint... one scum bag spit on me or did something shady to me id probably snap...I should have a better look where my future is going in this next month or so

how many fat asses on white girls do you see in a state like ohio? it seems like women all over are starting to pick up some ass weight, do you think white women are just starting to wear tighter jeans like other ethnicities with known bubble butts, and its always been like that? some of them have always had ass but we just wouldnt of known cuz of their bell bottoms or jncos? or do you think the hormones theyre putting in chik-fil-a and whatever food hoes eat is just packing on some booty?

to be honest I see far more flat wide asses on white girls... they call them "ghetto booty" but you and I both know they are just fat and flat... I love Dominican or even black women booty that sticks out 6inch or more off their back... but I have seen a few more white girls with ass lately... maybe its genetics or you could be on to something with the Chik Fil a lol... all I know is every time I see a woman walking down the street with major ass I just wanna run up and stick my face in it lol

Add Lunadan to Bad Ass list also... see it's hard remembering everyone you like without seeing a list in front of your face.. I tried doing a member search but there are like 1000 names that never posted 1 thing on this board.... DELETE THOSE FUCKERS MODS
You said you used to pretend to be a DJ for Wolfpac?
I did promotion for them for a while and quit, because I got tired of promoting the same fucking album for 10 years.

As far as questions go, I know this is cheesy but, if you were stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be?
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]