Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting to know _L_
A little late this week, so it's only fitting that this week's GTK should be focused on someone who gives the minimum amount of fucks that it takes to get through life.

1.) How long has it taken for your house to get to the state it's currently in? Do you consciously keep it scrubbin', or did it just kinda happen that way?

2.) How did you find out about SFU/KBC anyway?

3.) If you had the money to drink whatever you wanted, would it still be cheap beer or would you upgrade to some sort of liquor?

4.) How long have you had fibromyalgia? What would you say is the worst part of the whole experience of it?

5.) If you were granted three wishes, how many of them would involve sex and drugs? What would the others be?

6.) What was the last job you had?

7.) You find a duffel bag that contains a head, two hands, a bloody hammer, a kilo of heroin, and $300,000. What do you do with it?

8.) What are your top 3 favorite bands from your 3 favorite genres of music?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
1.) How long has it taken for your house to get to the state it's currently in? Do you consciously keep it scrubbin', or did it just kinda happen that way?

About 5 years. It was fine when I first moved in but My "don't give a fuck" attitude has turned it into the current Hell hole it is now.

2.) How did you find out about SFU/KBC anyway?

Actually I heard Antonio From Horrorcore.com mention SFU, and figured what the fuck? I might as well give it a shot. I lurked for a long time but have gradually evolved to posting, even though I'm sure most people wish I hadn't.

3.) If you had the money to drink whatever you wanted, would it still be cheap beer or would you upgrade to some sort of liquor?

My favorite beer is actually Guinness but nowadays it's whatever I can afford.
My favoite liquor is Cuervo Black and I still buy it on special occasions.

4.) How long have you had fibromyalgia? What would you say is the worst part of the whole experience of it?

I've hurt like this for about 10 years, but I was technically diagnosed about 2 years ago. None of the meds they gave me for it have worked, which is why I prefer obtaning Vics and Percs whenever the chance arises. They seem to be the only thing that really works. The worst part is that my body constantly feels like it's on fire.

5.) If you were granted three wishes, how many of them would involve sex and drugs? What would the others be?

Only thing I honestly use drugs for is to nut hurt like I usually do. It really has nothing to do with getting a buzz. As far as sex, I actually prefer women with a little meat on their bones. Anorexic bitches make me sick. Another wish would be to find something I can physically do that would make ends meet.

6.) What was the last job you had?

Telemarketing but I'd like to forget that joke. Before that, I worked for Toys 'R' Us distribution Center, and they fucked me over. Basically, my outside life prevented me from working the 80 hours a week they wanted me to. I had a terminally ill Fiance' that I had to tend to, and that wasn't a good enough excuse to not keep me there every waking hour of my life. She passed in 2007.

7.) You find a duffel bag that contains a head, two hands, a bloody hammer, a kilo of heroin, and $300,000. What do you do with it?

Use gloves to remove the heroin, keep some for pain relief issues, and maybe sell some to friends that may be interested for very cheap.

8.) What are your top 3 favorite bands from your 3 favorite genres of music?

I've always been a punk rock fan, and I'd have to say Rancid is my fav from that Genre. I love underground rap that doesn't go too mainstream, and even though he is getting a lot of Attention lately, I've always been a big Tech N9ne fan. The last one would have to be classic rock, and I love The Rolling stones.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
(01-25-2012, 08:07 PM)_L_ Wrote: 7.) You find a duffel bag that contains a head, two hands, a bloody hammer, a kilo of heroin, and $300,000. What do you do with it?

Use gloves to remove the heroin, keep some for pain relief issues, and maybe sell some to friends that may be interested for very cheap.

What would you do with the rest of the stuff in the bag?

(01-25-2012, 08:26 PM)That Guy Wrote:
(01-25-2012, 08:07 PM)_L_ Wrote: 7.) You find a duffel bag that contains a head, two hands, a bloody hammer, a kilo of heroin, and $300,000. What do you do with it?

What would you do with the rest of the stuff in the bag?

Avoid getting fingerprints on it and leave it the fuck alone.
Did you go by a different name on SFU?

I may have went by DARKCYDE for a while. Can't remember

Your rap gave me cancer. How does that make you feel?

First ever attempt and I know it sucks. I came up with the lyrics right off the top of my head while I was recording it. It was really only made to be laughed at. I mentioned that I'd give it a shot if That Guy sent me a beat, and i did it.
It was never meant to be serious.
(01-25-2012, 09:15 PM)_L_ Wrote: Did you go by a different name on SFU?

I may have went by DARKCYDE for a while. Can't remember

Your rap gave me cancer. How does that make you feel?

First ever attempt and I know it sucks. I came up with the lyrics right off the top of my head while I was recording it. It was really only made to be laughed at. I mentioned that I'd give it a shot if That Guy sent me a beat, and i did it.
It was never meant to be serious.

At least you keep your word, unlike someone else around here. Props for that.

I'd try my hand at diss tracks but I really don't know enough about anybody else around here.... Except Illy and that's played out.
Then go for random insults like they do in battles where neither person knows the other.

Back on track:

What is your favorite memory?

If you coulda had anyone in the world guest on your rap track who would it have been?

Think you could fit 100 jellybeans in your asshole for $1,000,000?
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
What is your favorite memory?

Probably a concert I went to when I was about 18.

I got to hang out With Jack Off Jill and Psychotica, andactually got to go on stage with Psychotica at the end of their set.

Jessicka from Jack off Jill, for some reason, decided she wanted to make out with me every chance she got. I was a little weary of going any farther due to her track record of ex boyfriends, including Twiggy Ramirez from Marilyn Manson. Who knows what kind of germ farm I could've been diving into.
If you could change the color f anything in nature what would it be and what color? (Personally ive always thought grass would be so much cooler if it were purple.)

If you could have any animal in the world for a pet what would it be?

If you were a wrestler what would your name, gimmick and signature move be?

What happens when we die?

If you could resurrect one musician, one actor and one artist who would they be?

What is the color of stupid?

Whats worse, a hairy snatch or deformed tits?

YOur life is a sitcom, whats it called and who guest stars?

if you could live anywhere real or make believe where would it be?

Do you ever wish you gave a few more fucks?

Do you give any fucks when you fuck?

Would you rather swin a pool of alcohol or just cannonball into a pool sized pile of crumled pills?

Have you seen the Deathnote live action movies? How are they?

[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
If you coulda had anyone in the world guest on your rap track who would it have been?
I wanna collab with JDS but he backed out.

Think you could fit 100 jellybeans in your asshole for $1,000,000?

For that kinda money, I'd sure as fuck try!
Do you provide hazmat suits for visitors?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
If you could change the color f anything in nature what would it be and what color? (Personally ive always thought grass would be so much cooler if it were purple.)
Bees should be some kind of neon color so it's easier to see them. I hate those fuckers!

If you could have any animal in the world for a pet what would it be?

My fav animal is an Ocelot, but I'm not sure if it's legal to own them.

If you were a wrestler what would your name, gimmick and signature move be?

DARKCYDE has always been my stage name. I would bring back Diamond Dust and rename it Darkness Falls.

What happens when we die?

Tricky question, as I do Paranormal investigations. I do believe ghosts are possible in some situations.

If you could resurrect one musician, one actor and one artist who would they be?

Kurt Cobain. I still think he had a lot to offer to music.

What is the color of stupid?

Yellow. I despise the color and I think people who buy yellow cars are pretty fucking stupid.

Whats worse, a hairy snatch or deformed tits?

I don't mind either if they get the job done.

YOur life is a sitcom, whats it called and who guest stars?

I'd call it My Pathetic life, but unfortunately the only guest star I can think of for that would be Illy.

if you could live anywhere real or make believe where would it be?

New Orleans. I've always had a fascination for that city.

Do you ever wish you gave a few more fucks?

Not at all. I am who I am and if people don't like it, it's their fucking problem.

Do you give any fucks when you fuck?

i've gave 3 in one day to 3 different chicks, but that was back in my club days.

Would you rather swin a pool of alcohol or just cannonball into a pool sized pile of crumled pills?

I can't swim so i'd have to go with the pills.

Have you seen the Deathnote live action movies? How are they?

Seen all of them and they are some of my favorite movies. I've even seen L Vs. the World which was a Death Note spinoff.
Do you provide hazmat suits for visitors?

The place isn't really as bad as it looks. Most of the stuff laying around is just stuff I haven't found a place for yet.

Toilet and shower pics were right before I cleaned because that's what was requested.
[REQ] Pics of "cleaned" shower
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
[REQ] Pics of "girlfriend"
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
(01-25-2012, 10:41 PM)Wigglez Wrote: [REQ] Pics of "girlfriend"

I think this is more likely to happen than what I was asking for.
how much money would it take for you to perform a gay sexual act?
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
I'm guessing you live off some sort of Government aid? That being said why the fuck live in Fostoria? I have actually visited there once and I was certain afterwards it was the base of the movie Gummo... the kid I went to visit actually drove by the Walmart while showing me the "highlights" of the town.. why not move to say Toledo a far less armpit of society but still shitty enough where you would fit in?

When asked for a picture of your GF a while back you went ahead and searched facebook high and low and the best you could come up with was a girl that you banged 10 yrs ago that looked like she had down syndrome... is the current woman worst?

Have you ever considered styling that mess of a beard on your face? I know you "don't give a fuck" but if you trimmed down the cheeks and thinned out the jaw line and left the front long you would go from a homeless hillbilly to a biker hillbilly pretty quickly.. do you honestly like looking like that?

What would it take to completely clean up your act and take another shot at life? Or have you completely given up at this point and just gonna ride it out till the end?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
[+] 1 user Likes WorkingClassHero's post
its pretty simple to understand why L doesnt shave,

with all the pills and booze in him, its not safe to be around anything sharp, ever.
[+] 2 users Like genérico's post
how much money would it take for you to perform a gay sexual act?

That would never happen.
Everyone has their price. Everyone.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
I'm guessing you live off some sort of Government aid? That being said why the fuck live in Fostoria? I have actually visited there once and I was certain afterwards it was the base of the movie Gummo... the kid I went to visit actually drove by the Walmart while showing me the "highlights" of the town.. why not move to say Toledo a far less armpit of society but still shitty enough where you would fit in?

No money to move from here yet. There actually is no Walmart in this town. Only a K Mart. Only assistance I get at the moment is Food Stamps. I have an ongoing Disability suit due to Fibromyalgia and being legit crazy.

When asked for a picture of your GF a while back you went ahead and searched facebook high and low and the best you could come up with was a girl that you banged 10 yrs ago that looked like she had down syndrome... is the current woman worst?

The current woman is awesome. One of the few people who can tolerate my insane ideas. I have things in mind for future web skits that are a hundred times better than what I have already taped. I just have to pull them off and hopefully not kill myself in the process.

Have you ever considered styling that mess of a beard on your face? I know you "don't give a fuck" but if you trimmed down the cheeks and thinned out the jaw line and left the front long you would go from a homeless hillbilly to a biker hillbilly pretty quickly.. do you honestly like looking like that?

The woman wants to dye part of it red and braid it. I've never really cared how I look. I'm not trying to impress anybody.

What would it take to completely clean up your act and take another shot at life? Or have you completely given up at this point and just gonna ride it out till the end?

After my former fiance' died, I pretty much gave up. I honestly try sometimes, but then I think what's the point.
One of the Drs. Show up from Hoarders. A family member says that you're hoarding and have a problem. Does a possum make an appearance? Do you have shit EVERY WHERE? Bottles full of piss?
When was the last time you changed your socks?

What do you put on your pizza?

Your hot 2nd cousin gets a little tipsy at the Christmas party and starts coming on to you. Do you take a run at her?

What's your dream car?

Meth. Maybe just once?

What's your greatest achievement in life so far?

What's your favorite Keith Sweat song? Don't say you don't have one.

What did you have for breakfast?

Can you shout me out in your next video?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes AllanDayton's post
What were you like in high school?

If you woke up one day and discovered that you had the power to control anything made of stone (think Magneto, but stone instead of metal) what would you do with it?

Is this you?

[Image: 4a0f85cabe.jpg]

Man fuck that giving up shit homeboy!! This is America, where everyone is a lotto ticket away from greatness. I'll be back with a couple questions, as unbelievable as this sounds I was gonna ask the socks & pizza questions AD asked. Agag
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(01-26-2012, 12:28 AM)Fro Wrote: Man fuck that giving up shit homeboy!! This is America, where everyone is a lotto ticket away from greatness. I'll be back with a couple questions, as unbelievable as this sounds I was gonna ask the socks & pizza questions AD asked. Agag

Psychic twinsies!
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes AllanDayton's post
One of the Drs. Show up from Hoarders. A family member says that you're hoarding and have a problem. Does a possum make an appearance? Do you have shit EVERY WHERE? Bottles full of piss?

I can make it to the toilet just fine, and the only animals they would find would be the dogs and the spider infestation I currently have in the basement.