Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting to know _L_
What do you like to watch on Netflix?

I usually end up watching cheesy horror flicks that I've never heard before, and the occasional dark comedy.

Have you seen the movie Skyline on Netflix? It wasn't bad imo, I suggest it if you ever have a bored night. Tongue

Never seen it but I will give it a shot when I get a chance.

What kind of games, if any, are you interested in?

I love RPG's, but I play a wide variety of things from SKATE to Little Big Planet.

Have you ever played Runescape?

I have not, but I have heard of it. I will have to check it out. If it has a good story I will probably get hooked.

What's one thing in your life you'd like to do before you die?

Eat another person....j/k. Probably visit New Orleans. I know, I'm easy to please.

Is there one board member you'd really like to hang out with?

I'd hang out with anybody from here. Most of them wouldn't wanna hang out with me, but I respect their choice.

What's the longest stretch of hours that you've stayed up?

5 days straight when I was about 20. My friend got arrested for carjacking and me and his parents went on a ritalin binge and went to his trial somewhere in the middle of that sleepless week.

What's the hardest drug you've done?

I've done it all but would never do most on a regular basis. I'll stick to beer, pain meds, and Xanax.

Would you ever shoot up?

Fuck no! I have a phobia of needles. I get queezy having blood drawn. I snorted heroin for about a week, years ago, but it lost it's glitz and glamor and I haven't touched it since.

If you found out you had cancer and were going to die in 3 months would you live life regularly or would you go buck wild partying?

It's quite possible I have cancer now as sick as I always am and I don't even want to know. I watched my mom suffer through chemo and radiation therapy before she died, and I refuse to go through that. I would not change my lifestyle one bit.

[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
_L_ is interesting.....
everyone here is interesting... it's a shame some GTK threads got completely no sold.. others just asking superficial... it seems the questions make these threads as much as the answers....

that being said A+ _L_ for answering honestly and openly

1. super tart key lime pie or the sweet type?

2. If you had $100 to put towards a hobby what would it be and how would it be spent?

3. Being a scrapper have you ever found a mega score? something super awesome you decided to keep instead of scrap or just a lot of cash worth of scrap in 1 place?

4. How do you crazy kids afford to live if she doesn't work and you don't work? Not a diss but it seems your living in a house not under a bridge how is that possible?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
1. super tart key lime pie or the sweet type?

Super tart. I love sour stuff. If you remember tearjerkers, I used to eat those by the handful.

2. If you had $100 to put towards a hobby what would it be and how would it be spent?

It would be spent towards either music or making more videos. I actually have an idea for a short film that I'm still working for a script on.

3. Being a scrapper have you ever found a mega score? something super awesome you decided to keep instead of scrap or just a lot of cash worth of scrap in 1 place?

I had a friend with a bunch of broken computers in her garage that she wanted rid of. I stripped them bitches for every piece of copper, aluminum, and steel and made a couple hundred bucks from it, and I got it all for free.

4. How do you crazy kids afford to live if she doesn't work and you don't work? Not a diss but it seems your living in a house not under a bridge how is that possible?

Besides scrapping, I also do a lot of odd jobs around town, like mowing lawns, shoveling snow, raking leaves, and she gets temporary jobs occasionally. She just graduated with a Bachelors in Business Management, so she's been sending resume's out like crazy.
On Page 3... somebody move this and make a new one already :D

also 1 last question for _L_

if every career in the world paid exactly the same.. so money was no issue at all.. what would your dream job be... no not the easiest job or some bs like that but what could you see yourself doing 40hrs a week for the next 30yrs.. if you weren't disabled
I'll be making a new one here soon, just gotta find someone to do it on.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

if every career in the world paid exactly the same.. so money was no issue at all.. what would your dream job be... no not the easiest job or some bs like that but what could you see yourself doing 40hrs a week for the next 30yrs.. if you weren't disabled

I would do something with the entertainment business.
It's really all I know.
I had a radio show for 2 years in high school, I helped run an open mic poetry reading at the local art center for 4 years, I sang (horribly) for a punk band for close to 4 years, I know how to do every aspect of film and audio....the only reason my shit sucks at the moment is because I don't have the budget to pull off half of the stuff I know how to do.
I still enjoy making my stupid videos and shitty music because it keeps me entertained and I really don't mind making an ass out of myself if a few people get a chuckle out of it.
I may be going out on a limb but seems like you have a lot of times on your hands? Instead of smashing things and being "bored" have you ever considered contacting some of your favorite bands and do some street team work? Might be good for you to get back into something you love and who knows maybe being outside and a little more active you will find a new lease on life? I really hate to hear anyone has given up yet alone in their early 30s... your a good dude _L_ you just have to find that confidence you lose over time... I can understand losing a fiance/wife can be hard but instead of letting that bring you down I would love to see you harness that power and use it for good... I know I talk shit hell I love it I am a high strung dude.. but if no one else told you this lately let me... you are worthwhile man you are a good person and deserve good things... that does not mean money and full time work and whatever main stream society says you have to have.. but whatever truly makes you happy.. if its music and media do something man.. start an audio club at the library intern at a radio station... anything just get yourself out of that fucking slump and DO SOMETHING... I am here if you ever need to vent or bitch or tell me of a success... I truly believe everyone is gifted and it fucking kills me to see wasted talent.. I believe in you.. the question is do you believe in yourself?