Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting to know _L_
When was the last time you changed your socks?

Yesterday when I left the house. I am currently sockless and usually am when I'm just laying around the house.

What do you put on your pizza?

Bacon, mushrooms, and jalepenos are my go-to toppings.

Your hot 2nd cousin gets a little tipsy at the Christmas party and starts coming on to you. Do you take a run at her?

Not into that, plus, no one in my family would even be considered hot. Sal might take a stab at a few of them though.

What's your dream car?

Never been big on types of cars. If it runs, it's good enough for me.

Meth. Maybe just once?

Back when my sister was a raver, she brought me a bump one time. I didn't see what the big deal was.

What's your greatest achievement in life so far?

Probably making it through the rough couple of years where a lot of people close to me died, without offing myself.

What's your favorite Keith Sweat song? Don't say you don't have one.

Actually I don't. I have honestly never bothered to listen to even one of his songs. I imagine it would sound like NSYNC, who we were all ear raped with by the radio years ago.

What did you have for breakfast?

Coffee and cigs. Just about every morning. Occasionally I'll go get some egg mcmuffins if I'm up early enough.

Can you shout me out in your next video?

I was actually thinking of doing a KBC commercial on it, and having some of you guys send in some of your own video clips advertising the board.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Don't talk shit about Keith Sweat, nigger
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Do you consider yourself a fashionista?

Is your girlfriend nuts, obscenely obese, missing a limb, or blind?

Would you let me bang your girlfriend?

Your girlfriend gives you genital herpes. Throw her corpse into your dookie-riddled tub or let her live and just herp it up for the rest of your life?

Do you wear high socks?

What do you do for fun besides abuse drugs and alcohol?

What sort of relationship do you have with your neighbors? What does the neighborhood think of you? Are you like the guy named Psycho from my boys neighborhood, that all the teens/pre teens torture and annoy the shit out of until he runs outside of the house with a bat in his hand after having his doorbell rang 20x every day?

So you do a lot of drugs, why not smoke bud too
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lunadaniel's post

Your girlfriend gives you genital herpes. Throw her corpse into your dookie-riddled tub or let her live and just herp it up for the rest of your life?

Do you wear high socks?

What do you do for fun besides abuse drugs and alcohol?

I enjoy Disc Golf when I get a chance to play it. I also shoot stupid videos and make shitty music...lol. I'm a movie buff, I listen to a lot of music, I help with a hanted house every Halloween, and I'm a Paranormal Investigator.

What sort of relationship do you have with your neighbors? What does the neighborhood think of you? Are you like the guy named Psycho from my boys neighborhood, that all the teens/pre teens torture and annoy the shit out of until he runs outside of the house with a bat in his hand after having his doorbell rang 20x every day?

I don't talk much to most of my neighbors but we aint got no beef. The neighbors across the street invite us over when they have parties. I mow lawns for the elderly people in the neighborhood.

So you do a lot of drugs, why not smoke bud too

I don't really do as many drugs as you might think. I get 30 Xanax a month and once their gone after the first week, I really don't go seeking them from other people. I do drink a few times a week but it's usually because I have nothing else to dull the Fibromyalgia pain. I occasionally seek out vics and percs from people but only when I'm in incredible pain. I never really never got into weed. Anymore it can cause me to have an anxiety attack.
Where are my other answers, pal?

Not really concerned about fashion. I usually grab the first clean outfit I see in the dresser.

None of the above. She has respectfully requested not to appear on this board or in any of my videos and I will honor that.

No. She's the most faithful girl I've ever been involved with.

I'd just be a little more cautious.

Do you wear high socks?

Half the time I don't wear socks at all. In the summer you will usually find me shirtless and shoeless.

_L_ when you coming to Panama City, FL to party it up?

Are you a pet kinda person?

How old is your girlfriend?

How old are you come to think about it

How long did it take for you to grow that beard?

That beanie in your avatar, is that WWF as in World Wrestling Federation? Or World Wildlife Fags?

If you had to choose a way to die, and it HAD to be painful.. how would you choose?

If you ever had a chance to kill one person and get away with it, who?

Who're your favorite/least posters on the board?

A chicken crosses the road, why?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
I hate to hear you kinda gave up man... I would go on a 40 min rant about how life is too wonderful to let it slip by but I get it.. all I will say is change is much easier to make then people think.. we build it up in our heads and it gets bigger and bigger until it gets so big it seems impossible... 1 step man that's all it takes.. that first tiny step in wanting to change...I wish you well man

more questions

1. Family ? Brothers/sisters mom&dad still around?

2. Best childhood memory

3. Favorite special treat

4. when is the last time you put true effort into something... not just went through the motions but actually devoted yourself 100% and what was it?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
_L_ when you coming to Panama City, FL to party it up?

Whenever I come up with the cash! It is on my places to visit list!

Are you a pet kinda person?

I own a min-pin jack russel mix named Loki, and my girl's parents own a Chihuahua named Paco, and a Teacup Chihuahua named Willie. I will never own a cat again, because fuck changing litter boxes.

How old is your girlfriend?

Gonna catch some flack for this, but, she's 41. She can handle and even laugh at the insane shit I do and say so she's definitely a keeper.

How old are you come to think about it

I'm 32 but I act like I'm about 16.

How long did it take for you to grow that beard?

I staryed growing it as a tribute to Ryan Dunn as soon as he died. It was supposed to stick around for Halloween for use in the haunted house, but I think it has developed a mind of it's own because I can't bring myself to part with it yet.

That beanie in your avatar, is that WWF as in World Wrestling Federation? Or World Wildlife Fags?

It's actually an NWF beanie. I know the guy that runs the fed and most of the wrestlers in it. Abyss from TNA started in this fed and I actually get to hang out with him once or twice a year. I posted a pic of the two of us together a while back.

If you had to choose a way to die, and it HAD to be painful.. how would you choose?

As long as I go out in a blaze of glory, details don't matter.

If you ever had a chance to kill one person and get away with it, who?

Whoever thought that SOPA bill was a good idea. I'd also piss on his grave after everybody else left.

Who're your favorite/least posters on the board?

Peachfuzz always brings the laughs. That Guy is a very solid poster. I always get a chuckle out of him. Crowe always seems pretty cool. I think the ripping on him is getting really old. Final favorite, as much as he gives me shit, WCL is starting to grow on me.
Least: Illy for obvious reasons, Sal Undy. The whole tranny thing is played the fuck out. My last one is probably not a popular choice, but Lunadaniel just seems like he would be an all around prick in real life.

A chicken crosses the road, why?

Because he's got warrants, motherfucker.
So you would or would not like to meet me
I have no problem meeting anyone from here.

I'll admit, I may be completely wrong about you.

We could meet at the Salem Library and check out books and stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes The Artist Formerly Known as L's post
(01-26-2012, 09:55 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: I hate to hear you kinda gave up man... I would go on a 40 min rant about how life is too wonderful to let it slip by but I get it.. all I will say is change is much easier to make then people think.. we build it up in our heads and it gets bigger and bigger until it gets so big it seems impossible... 1 step man that's all it takes.. that first tiny step in wanting to change...I wish you well man

more questions

2. Best childhood memory

4. when is the last time you put true effort into something... not just went through the motions but actually devoted yourself 100% and what was it?

"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
_L_ how much can you bench press?

And don't forget to answer WCHs questions

Mom passed away in 2004 from cancer. My sister id doing her own thing and we talk about twice a year. Dad is pretty much useless. The rar occasions he's out of jail he has to spend all his money on court fines, so he's not really there when I do need help.

2. Best childhood memory

Going to King's Island amusement park is always great memories..

My favorite thing in the entire world is key lime pie. I could eat 10 of those fuckers even though I'll probably be sick when I'm done.

I make most of my money off of odd jobs and scrap metal so I'm pretty dedicated to those things. If I have a legitimate job, I will, without fail, tell the person in charge to fuck off within a week,. A few have come very close to physical altercations. I can only concentrate on work if I am in charge and can work at my own pace.

_L_ how much can you bench press?

Not a whole hell of a lot. My nerve disease prevents me from doing very much hard labor.
Say what you want about _L_, he's as real as they come. Props bro.

Do you like sports? If so which ones and favorite teams?

You host a party and after everyone leaves you find a nice looking passed out chick who's just an acquaintance in your bed. Do you score the empty net goal?

One of them dick bigger pill companies wants you to be their poster boy but they'll only pay $500, do you take it?

Do you ever rock one long sock and one short sock?

Do you have a washer and dryer or do you do the Laundromat thing?

I see you wear glasses, how bad is your vision?

Give me three numbers to play (0 thru 9) for the Sunday Jan. 29th mid-day three digit lotto. If we win I'll send you half.

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Do you like sports? If so which ones and favorite teams?

The closest thing to sports that I kike is wrestling. As far as a favorite, it's a tie between Mick Foley and Chris Jericho.

You host a party and after everyone leaves you find a nice looking passed out chick who's just an acquaintance in your bed. Do you score the empty net goal?

As much as I don't mind doing fucked up shit to myself, I could never bring myself to do something like that unless she really wronged me in the past, and probably not even then.

One of them dick bigger pill companies wants you to be their poster boy but they'll only pay $500, do you take it?

Do you ever rock one long sock and one short sock?

Do you have a washer and dryer or do you do the Laundromat thing?

I see you wear glasses, how bad is your vision?

Give me three numbers to play (0 thru 9) for the Sunday Jan. 29th mid-day three digit lotto. If we win I'll send you half.
[Image: drayzone.jpg]
(01-27-2012, 06:23 AM)_L_ Wrote: The closest thing to sports that I kike is wrestling.

LOL

What is the single most illegal thing you've ever done in your life?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

Mick Foley was on 30 Rock last night.
/contributes nothing
(01-27-2012, 03:17 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: Mick Foley was on 30 Rock last night.
/contributes nothing

You fag, you couldn't have even made that into a question?
JR
Hence "/contribute nothing"...
You know JD, you really don't have to comment on EVERYTHING.
LOL Okay TGOG.
JDS needs to be contained to his own subform.

[+] 2 users Like Wiggz's post
ROFL
What is the single most illegal thing you've ever done in your life?

I don't know if there is something to write on to list the Illegal things I have done.

DUI, Wreckless opp. 2 open container charges, stole a bunch of shit from people who were supposed to go get me coke and never returned (I call that justified since they intended to screw me from the beginning. Dumb asses left me at their house with their kids asleep. I'm not coldhearted enough to have wronged the kids though.)
I SAID GIMME 3 NUMBERS FOR THE LOTTO _L_!!! I just got fucked with a $700 car repair bill today but the offer of half if we win still stands
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(01-27-2012, 05:42 PM)Fro Wrote: I SAID GIMME 3 NUMBERS FOR THE LOTTO _L_!!! I just got fucked with a $700 car repair bill today but the offer of half if we win still stands

How come you chose the name _L_?

And what's the story behind your sig? [Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]

Ever want to have kids?

Does your wife have a job or..?

Would you ever add me on PSN? JDScales90 Wink
How come you chose the name _L_?

L is from the Anime "Death Note." He's my favorite character, and even though he dies kinda early in the cartoon, he lives a little longer in the movies..

And what's the story behind your sig?

DARKCYDE is a sort of stage name that I've used since I was in high school. I used it for my radio show, backyard wrestling character, when I sang for a punk band, and it's how I sign all of my poetry. I made that insignia about a year ago when I was playing around on MS Paint.

Ever want to have kids?

I had step kids that lived with me for a few years until their mother died. Their grandpa hates my guts so I haven't got to see them since 2007.

Does your wife have a job or..?

She just graduated college with a bachelors in business management and is currently looking. Currently we are getting by on scrap metal and me doing odd jobs around town.

Would you ever add me on PSN? JDScales90

I will add you as soon as I get the chance. I haven't really popped in a game in about a week. When I have a free moment I'm usually browsing through Netflix.
What do you like to watch on Netflix?

Have you seen the movie Skyline on Netflix? It wasn't bad imo, I suggest it if you ever have a bored night. Tongue

What kind of games, if any, are you interested in?

Have you ever played Runescape?

What's one thing in your life you'd like to do before you die?

Is there one board member you'd really like to hang out with?

What's the longest stretch of hours that you've stayed up?

What's the hardest drug you've done?

Would you ever shoot up?

If you found out you had cancer and were going to die in 3 months would you live life regularly or would you go buck wild partying?