Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Getting to know Chad
1.) You work for Comcast. What exactly do you do, and has anyone ever mentioned that your company's customer service is shit?

2.) You posted awhile back about being depressed over breaking up with your kid's mom; how's life going for you now? Have you had to explain the split to your kid? If so, were you biased about it or did you stay vague so that he or she may one day form their own opinion of you two?

3.) Were you an Eminem stan before you were a juggalo, or vice versa?

4.) Many people believe that you're one of the worst posters here; how do you refute this claim?

5.) If you had enough money to buy the entirety of one continent, which would it be and why?

6.) You've said before that you do in fact believe in a god. Can you explain why that is, or do you just call it faith and avoid this topic?

7.) If the Ravens showed up at your doorstep, whooped your ass, trashed your house, and smeared feces all over the inside of your car, would you still be a fan of them? If not, what team would become your favorite?

8.) What was the high point of your life before your kid was born?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
If the Ravens win the superbowl, are you gonna do somethin wild and crazy like get a
Tattoo or just post about the game in the sports forum?
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
Boy this thread sure took off.
[+] 1 user Likes jabroni's post
Haha. I will reply later, I don't come over on this side too much and its not like this thread was peaking interests LOL. I actually started answering these questions but then my firefox crashed =\ Got to run out and get my kid.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
9.) You live in Baltimore. When you walk through the garden, do you really have to watch your back?
[Image: p5WOo9h.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes A.W.E.S.O.M.-O's post
Chad just pretend this an AMA thread on reddit that you didn't volunteer for. #motivation #closestthingyouaregoingtogettoreddittoday
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
is the wire your most favorite show ever?
Why do you always have that sad look of dead emotions in your eyes?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Do you think you are a humble person?
How much money would it take for you to perform a gay, sexual act.
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
Does your kid cheer for John Cena?
If he does do you beat him?

Who's the best offensive player on the Ravens?

(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(01-18-2012, 12:51 PM)Chad Wrote: Haha. I will reply later, I don't come over on this side too much and its not like this thread was peaking interests LOL. I actually started answering these questions but then my firefox crashed =\ Got to run out and get my kid.

Why you being a little bitch about things?

"I don't come over on this side too much and its not like this thread was peaking interests LOL."

WHATEVER
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
be nice JD

Good choice, im a ch4drox fan
Peanut dropped the ball last week haha.

Chad - Dave always told me a lot about Baltimore, but what's your favorite place to eat there?
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
(01-18-2012, 02:48 PM)Blizzard Wrote: be nice JD

Good choice, im a ch4drox fan

You're right, I'm sorry.

Chad were you ever down with the clown?

If you ever decide to give up your Strange pendant(Snake&Bat) could I have it?

Does your kid like music? If so what kind?

How was highschool for you like?

What group would you say you hung out with most?(If there were any)

If you HAD to join a racist group(your skin color isn't a problem with this) which group would you join?

If you had to kill someone, who would you kill?

Someone has to die your wife(or gf) or your son. Who would you choose and why?

If your son grew up to be anything, what would you like for him to be?

What is your fear that he'll grow up like?

Do you leave your kid in the house while you smoke pot outside via Scarecrowe(Tongue)?
(01-18-2012, 03:02 PM)JDS Wrote: Someone has to die your wife(or gf) or your son. Who would you choose and why?

I know it isn't my question but I'm answering this because I've thought about this recently for some reason. I'm sort of ashamed to say this but I'd probably have my kid die first because as much as I love him I don't think I'd be able to raise him myself if my wife was gone. That's too much work and responsibility for me, yeah I'm selfish... Plus, he's not even 2 yet. If he was 4 or 5 my answer might be different...
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
whats it like being teh 1337 h4X0r?
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
(01-18-2012, 03:11 PM)Enon Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 03:02 PM)JDS Wrote: Someone has to die your wife(or gf) or your son. Who would you choose and why?

I know it isn't my question but I'm answering this because I've thought about this recently for some reason. I'm sort of ashamed to say this but I'd probably have my kid die first because as much as I love him I don't think I'd be able to raise him myself if my wife was gone. That's too much work and responsibility for me, yeah I'm selfish... Plus, he's not even 2 yet. If he was 4 or 5 my answer might be different...

I almost didn't ask that question because it seemed kinda(lot) morbid.
But eh
Drphil

youd kill your own seed before a woman? out of.. laziness? the fuck?
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
(01-18-2012, 03:13 PM)bj0rn Wrote: whats it like being teh 1337 h4X0r?

We could ask you the same thing...
Eh
I kill my own seed every night in front of my laptop.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Enon gives less fucks than Chad it seems now days.
Smoking
(01-18-2012, 03:16 PM)JDS Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 03:13 PM)bj0rn Wrote: whats it like being teh 1337 h4X0r?

We could ask you the same thing...
Eh

im not ch4d lvl h4x
oh you know i Heart ya JD!
alls i can think of now is, how epic would a brother vs. brother superbowl be? im hoping to fuck its Ravens/Niners
Oooh you.
Awesomeface
I'm not home at all today so I can't respond but I will as soon as it gets a moment.

hello, chris benon LOL
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
1.) I really don't want to put that out on the internet for obvious reasons but I will say that I don't do customer support.

2.) I was depressed as fuck awhile back, right after the break up happened but it wasn't because of the baby momma. Just thought that the whole situation would restrict me from seeing my son. As of yet it hasn't. I've also met a new girl whom I've been dating for a little over a year now. Things couldn't be better there, so I'm a much happier person today than lets say.. a year and a half ago.

3.) I was actually an Eminem stan and juggalo at the same time. Its funny because I can remember being all super WOOP WOOP when I was around my juggalo friends but around the non woopalos I acted like I never heard of them. One specific story I remember is during the Mirror Mirror instore I sat out in the parking lot blasting eminem thinking I was the shit. When my other friends left I went into full jugg mode and walked into the store and got a Twiztid autograph. Poser to the max.

4.) I would never refute that claim. I don't feel I'm the worst poster here but if people do they are entitled to their opinion. I used to contribute a lot more to the board (Piracy forum) but I don't really post much at all and the stuff I post rarely interests many people. I come here to escape the every day bullshit, whether that be reading a full blown troll thread or just helping out community members when they need it and I'm able to.

5.) Australia. And then I would blow it all up. Fuck Australia. Ever seen the insects there?

[Image: uocLh.jpg]

Nope.

6.) I believe in God because it was the way I was raised. I don't knock anyone for their beliefs. I don't go out of my way to be an upstanding catholic or anything but at the end of the day I look at it like this. We are all going to die. No matter what or who you believe in. Why tempt fate with "hell" if it exists?

7.) I'd probably still enjoy the Ravens LOL. Before Baltimore had the Ravens though I was a Redskins fan. I didn't follow football as closely as I do now though (I was 11-12 when we got the Ravens.)

8.) Honestly, finishing high school. I know its a lame "life high" but in my family it isn't something that many people have accomplished. I tried the whole college thing, even finished at a "technical" school but all that really got me was more debt LOL

9.) Yes Marlin, I watch my back. LOL There are very few places in Baltimore I'm "scared" to venture, unless I'm with my kid then I don't fuck around. Most of the "downtown" area of Baltimore is actually very nice but the outskirts? Fuck that shit. We have blue lights on every corner which is supposed to make us feel safe I guess. Not sure what a camera is going to do to stop me from getting shot in the face though.

10.) Is the Wire my favorite show ever? Yes. With Dexter being a close second.

11.) Sad look of dead emotions in your eyes? Haha, its cause I'm a cold hearted asshole. Nah, I never really realize I do it.

12.) Do I consider myself a humble person? I'm pretty humble. I take nothing for granted. I had a pretty good life and then I woke up one day back at my mom's house struggling to pay off bills. I'm better now but I appreciate everything I have in life.

13.) Dangish, my kid doesn't watch wrestling. I've tried to get him into it but he is only 4 so he would rather watch Spiderman/Batman right now. Best offensive player on the Ravens offense is no doubt Ray Rice.

14.) My favorite place to eat in Baltimore is this hole in the wall pizza place called Filippo's. That is actually how Dave and I started talking on SFU back in the day. But Baltimore has a shit ton of good, local food. Anything with old bay on it is a winner in my book. If you ever get a chance to come here get a crab cake.
JDS questions:

Chad were you ever down with the clown? I was down with the clown right up until Hell's pit came out.

If you ever decide to give up your Strange pendant(Snake&Bat) could I have it? I actually don't even wear it anymore LOL I wore it like a champ for two months after I got it but I put it in my car somewhere and forgot about it.

Does your kid like music? If so what kind? My kid LOVES LOVES LOVES the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack. I seriously listen to it at least once a day when he is with me.

How was highschool for you like? High school was awesome. I can't even really tell you WHY it was awesome but just the good times I had during that time frame. The actual school part was awesome because I played football and lacrosse.

What group would you say you hung out with most?(If there were any) I hung out with everybody. Freaks, geeks and "thugs" if you will.

If you HAD to join a racist group(your skin color isn't a problem with this) which group would you join? I could never see myself joining a racist group haha.

If you had to kill someone, who would you kill? Same with the above. Unless someone was attacking my family or myself I could never kill someone.

Someone has to die your wife(or gf) or your son. Who would you choose and why? Could never chose my son for this. Greatest fear in life is my son dying before I do.

If your son grew up to be anything, what would you like for him to be? Football palyer (LOL) or something that he can be successful in. To answer your question below, my greatest fear is my son growing up to be just like me. I'm successful to a point but I stopped chasing my dreams LONG ago. Something I never want my son to do.

Who's your favorite board member you follow on Twitter?

Favorite alcoholic beverage/mixed drink?

Who's your favorite non-Raven football player that currently plays?

What's your current go-to song to get hyped on life?

If I'm ever in B-More can we hang out? Alternatively, if you're in the PHX would you want to hang out with me? (nohomo)

How was "National No Reddit Day" for you? Did you find yourself visiting the site to see if they changed their minds and weren't black anymore?
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~