Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Getting to know Chad
(01-19-2012, 01:06 AM)Chad Wrote: JDS questions:

If you ever decide to give up your Strange pendant(Snake&Bat) could I have it? I actually don't even wear it anymore LOL I wore it like a champ for two months after I got it but I put it in my car somewhere and forgot about it.

Wanna come up offa dat dawg? Smoking
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
(01-19-2012, 01:06 AM)Chad Wrote: If your son grew up to be anything, what would you like for him to be? Football palyer (LOL) or something that he can be successful in.

Son makes it to NFL, gets drafted by Steelers.

Good GTK thread thus far.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Why do you hate me?

Please respond
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Do you believe in Aliens? (Not Mexicans)
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(01-18-2012, 01:42 PM)honey badger Wrote: How much money would it take for you to perform a gay sexual act?

Chad's just gonna avoid all these hard hitting questions
Who's your favorite board member you follow on Twitter? MAC, Stevie Drama and Blizzard. Shout out to Phenom507, we don't interact on the twits much though.

Favorite alcoholic beverage/mixed drink? Vodka/Red Bull. When I'm at home, blueberry vodka and mountain dew.

Who's your favorite non-Raven football player that currently plays? I'm currently on a JJ Wyatt kick. That man is going to be trouble for years to come. I'm also on the Gronk-bus. Except this weekend. Fuck Gronk this weekend.

What's your current go-to song to get hyped on life?

If I'm ever in B-More can we hang out? Alternatively, if you're in the PHX would you want to hang out with me? (nohomo) Of course. No homo. Strictly no homo.

How was "National No Reddit Day" for you? Did you find yourself visiting the site to see if they changed their minds and weren't black anymore? Haha I did attempt to go to the site multiple times, it stayed black Frown

[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
Gronk isn't even the best tight end on the Patriots. He's second fiddle to Aaron Hernandez, at least when Hernandez is healthy...
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I just like what he does man. Guy is a beast.

(01-20-2012, 08:59 AM)Chad Wrote: Who's your favorite board member you follow on Twitter? MAC, Stevie Drama and Blizzard. Shout out to Phenom507, we don't interact on the twits much though.

#unfollowed Frown
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
How could I forget you?! We have talks about Android. That means you're tied with number 1 on my list. Heart.

Redeemed
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
(01-20-2012, 08:59 AM)Chad Wrote: Who's your favorite board member you follow on Twitter? MAC, Stevie Drama and Blizzard. Shout out to Phenom507, we don't interact on the twits much though.

Apparently you don't follow me?

CLICK THE SIG!!!

(bringin' it back...)
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
1. Grade the Ravens' season and explain why you chose that grade

2. What do you look for in a girl?

3. What brought you to SFU/KBC?

4. What are your hopes for Chris Jericho at this point?

5. How often do you attend Orioles games?

6. What has been your favorite vacation that you have traveled in your lifetime and why?

7. Have you ever met Phazz/Shaunchrist or any of the other B-More peeps? If so, what are they like?

8. When your son grows older, what do you hope that he will tell his friends about his Dad?

9. What is something that most people believe in that you don't and why?

10. If you weren't working for the company that you currently are, what would be your dream company to work for and why?

11. What person in your life do you turn to the most when shit gets rough and/or you just don't have an answer for what to do?

12. What is a place that you can always go to seek piece of mind and comfort whether having a good day or a bad day?

13. If it were legal, what kind of wild exotic animal would you own and why?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(01-20-2012, 06:49 PM)Obsidian Wrote: 1. Grade the Ravens' season and explain why you chose that grade:
I'd give it a B-/B. I think overall they did very good as a team minus the offensive production. They are not near an "A" status. Flacco is hurting from receivers who can't catch a damn ball to save their life.

2. What do you look for in a girl?
Its honestly all about the personality with me. I don't care if you a 10+ on the hotness scale, if you are boring or are just a mean spirited bitch we are just not going to work out. Also, has to accept my child. Not accept as in be a step mom to my kid but understand what it means to be a father. I cannot be around a girl every waking our these days and some females don't understand that.

3. What brought you to SFU/KBC?
I started posting on PT back in 2002 after I crashed my car into the ICP Street team van. I lurked SFU for awhile but when the whole "SFU is buying PT" deal went down I started to post more on SFU.

4. What are your hopes for Chris Jericho at this point?
I'd love to see him win the Royal Rumble. I think at this point in his career there isn't much left for him to do. At the same time I only want him to win it if they are going to go somewhere with it. If not, give it to a young guy. I read a thread Peezy posted in the wrestling forum, that would be an awesome dealio for him to win the Rumble.

5. How often do you attend Orioles games?
Honestly, not very much. I attended a few this past year just as something to do. I love the Orioles but its hard to go out and spend money on a team who constantly does nothing to better themselves. Peter Angelos might be the worst owner in any professional sport.

6. What has been your favorite vacation that you have traveled in your lifetime and why?
Orlando, Florida. Since I've had my kid I have not taken a vacation. This year I lined up four days that I wouldn't have my kid and took a nice vacation away from the world. Didn't really do anything outside of the hotel, but it was by far the nicest place I've ever stayed. Went to SeaWorld, which was awesome and I went to Universal Studios (it was free and I only went to see the sights as I've never been to a Universal/Disney World type place.)

7. Have you ever met Phazz/Shaunchrist or any of the other B-More peeps? If so, what are they like?
I've bumped into Phazz at a Twiztid show. I think it was Twiztid. We didn't really say much haha. Its awkward to run into people from the internet in real life but phazz is cool in my book and I would kick it with him whenever.

8. When your son grows older, what do you hope that he will tell his friends about his Dad?
I just want him to see me as a good dad. Nothing more, nothing less. I grew up without a dad and it sucks big time so as long as I can make a positive influence on him, I will be happy no matter what he tells his friends.

9. What is something that most people believe in that you don't and why?
This is a tough one. I believe in a lot of outlandishly crazy shit (God including, ba-zing!) but one thing I do not believe is demonic possession. I just... can't get behind the thought of that. I know there are "documented" cases of it being a real thing but honestly I think those cases were more or less people with disabilities that society wasn't aware of yet. When was the last time a "documented" possession happened? My girl dragged me to see "The Rite" and I was just facepalming the whole time.

10. If you weren't working for the company that you currently are, what would be your dream company to work for and why?
My dream job is working IT at Johns Hopkins. No real reason why but I used to drive past Johns Hopkins hospital every day and one day it just hit me that its where I'd love to work. Silly dream job, I know but its what I'd enjoy.

11. What person in your life do you turn to the most when shit gets rough and/or you just don't have an answer for what to do?
My friend, Evan. I rarely open up about anything. Just not my style. But when shit gets rough (baby momma leaving me, mom getting cancer) I know I can turn to him. Sometimes we don't even say shit, we just know we need to escape and go down a few drinks.

12. What is a place that you can always go to seek piece of mind and comfort whether having a good day or a bad day?
Federal Hill in Baltimore. I know that no one here, except the Baltimore people, have ever been/heard of it... but its probably the best view in all of Baltimore:
[Image: vgvie.jpg]

13. If it were legal, what kind of wild exotic animal would you own and why?
I don't even think its illegal but I'd love to own a llama. No real reason at all but for some reason ever since I was a teenager, I've wanted a llama.

(01-20-2012, 04:04 PM)Peezy Wrote:

Apparently you don't follow me?

CLICK THE SIG!!!

(bringin' it back...)

haha all I talk about is sports on Twitter and I know how much you LOVE that.
[Image: 0289861dc1.jpg]
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(01-19-2012, 07:27 PM)honey badger Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 01:42 PM)honey badger Wrote: How much money would it take for you to perform a gay sexual act?

[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
(01-20-2012, 08:11 PM)Chad Wrote: haha all I talk about is sports on Twitter and I know how much you LOVE that.

Never said I was gonna follow you back! Ha!
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
(01-19-2012, 02:27 AM)JDS Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 01:06 AM)Chad Wrote: JDS questions:

If you ever decide to give up your Strange pendant(Snake&Bat) could I have it? I actually don't even wear it anymore LOL I wore it like a champ for two months after I got it but I put it in my car somewhere and forgot about it.

Wanna come up offa dat dawg? Smoking

(01-20-2012, 09:45 PM)honey badger Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 07:27 PM)honey badger Wrote: