Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Getting to know Peanut
1.) I remember you saying something about working in radio, what exactly do you do and what is the extent of your knowledge in sound engineering/production?

2.) Why did you get an Eminem tattoo? Have any juggalos or teenage girls ever threatened to kick your ass over it? Have you ever regretted getting it?

3.) Y U NO GET ON MIXTAPE?

4.) Who are your favorite and least favorite posters? Favorite piece of board history?

5.) What do you think has been the most important moment of your life thus far?

6.) If you won the lottery ($100,000,000) and were told that you could only spend a quarter of it on yourself ($25,000,000), what would you do with the rest of it? What if the figures were switched?

7.) If you could fuck any famous female with the stipulation that you also had to murder her immediately afterward, who would it be?

8.) If you were a genie, would you try to fuck people over with loopholes in their wishes?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

You remember meeting me at the gathering for like 2 seconds???
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
What's the craziest thing you've done on air?
How sad are you going to be this weekend when Arian Foster runs wild on the Ravens?
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
If Arian Foster had a fan page, would it be appropriate to call it Arian Nation?

Aside from HBK, who is the #1 performer in the ring now?

Have you ever done any actual wrestling? Not screwing around with a cousin or friend but like put on shows on a Trampoline.

Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole):

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty)

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Interacial:

Vaginal sex:

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration):

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy):

Anal sex:

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass)

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass):

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal):

Facial(man cums on face):

Cum in Mouth:

Swallow:

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina):

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass):

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal):

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time):

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina):

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly):

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly):

Anal fingering(receiving):

Double Anal:

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema):

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty):

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty):

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls):

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty):

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth)

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth):

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit):

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with)

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+.....

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming)
Just saw this thread, will post answers tommorrow as I'm fittina crash. But, nothing will be off limits.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Why is your name Peanut?

EXTERMINATE
Care to elaborate on your recent situation? Yanno, like what happened and your take on why it did. Figured it might give you a chance to vent too. Props homie.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
true.or false you were rocking a full blown
mullet.. Listening to White Snake in the back of an IROC Camaro when you child was concieved
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
(01-10-2012, 10:03 PM)That Guy Wrote: 1.) I remember you saying something about working in radio, what exactly do you do and what is the extent of your knowledge in sound engineering/production?

I write/produce commercials. I also do imaging effects. I own the SHIT out of Audition, and can do most things on it that a lot of people can't, I can also use Vegas, and I am just starting to learn Pro Tools. I can't make beats, but as far as production goes I make shit sound good. I have a ear for music, and I can produce as to the way I think things "should" sound. But I also come from a very musical family.

2.) Why did you get an Eminem tattoo? Have any juggalos or teenage girls ever threatened to kick your ass over it? Have you ever regretted getting it?

I got the tat, because that album came out at a point and time in my life where that's how I felt. So I don't look at it as a Eminem tat, I look at it as representing a point and time in my life. I had a "Don't and Still don't give a fuck mentality" and still kinda do to this day. The song Still Don't Give a Fuck is still kinda how I feel about life.

The only time anyone ever said anything about it to me was at a Gathering, and I was like "Come on man, Im at a GATHERING" and the guy that worked for PSY threatened to kick the guys ass for me.... lol.

3.) Y U NO GET ON MIXTAPE?

To be honest, I been kinda lazy, and been going thru some personal shit. I just checked into rehab on the 2nd, so I haven't really had extra time. But I WILL be on it, I'll come back with a vengance.

4.) Who are your favorite and least favorite posters? Favorite piece of board history?

Least is easy. illy, cage, cowtzu, and koolaid.

Favorite, kinda hard. I like a lot.
CKY, JDS, Dangish, That Guy, Peezy, Chris, just about anyone on the wrestling fourm, Celleach, Poin, Turdy, and there are a TON more. I pretty much like everybody.

I still reminise over the whoop whoop days, and my favorite piece of board history is when the board shut down for TWO days before Shangria La came out, then when it did, the Peezy length review.

5.) What do you think has been the most important moment of your life thus far?

Marriage, Birth of my kids, being in a radio show.

6.) If you won the lottery ($100,000,000) and were told that you could only spend a quarter of it on yourself ($25,000,000), what would you do with the rest of it? What if the figures were switched?

Could I start a business with it? Cause that's what I'd do. If not Give it to family, or people whom needed it.

7.) If you could fuck any famous female with the stipulation that you also had to murder her immediately afterward, who would it be?

Topenga!!!!!!

8.) If you were a genie, would you try to fuck people over with loopholes in their wishes?

Who wouldn't?

More answers to come...

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

(01-10-2012, 11:18 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: You remember meeting me at the gathering for like 2 seconds???

No, but I was fuck up a lot at the Gatherings, and I remember meetings from people on the board being aquard.

(01-11-2012, 11:18 PM)blazining B Wrote: Why is your name Peanut?

Took a quiz on FB for "What's youre ghetto name" and the answers as to why my name was Peanut, just fit me.

(01-11-2012, 09:38 AM)Dangish Wrote: What's the craziest thing you've done on air?

I dressed in a diaper on the side of I 75 with a poster that said "Turn on 96.1 to listen to "The Liz Wilde Show" to get on the show.

Do you worry that one day big business will find you and return you to Planters warehouse?
Stop avoiding my question.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Who killed 17 people and later ate their dead bodies?

Nutsacs don't belong in?

Rich boys eat?

If your nuts hang and you bang with a gang, then tell me, are you down with the clown?

Who the motherfuck asked you?

What is a juggalo?

How many times will you honk your horn and say "fuck you"? What the fuck does that do?

How many times will your neighbor beat his wife?

How many times will you sit in a hot car?

How many times will you wait in a line?

How many times will a crackhead smoke crack, and ask you for some money 'cause he wants crack?

How many times will a kid give a dirty look?

How many times will you steal my car stereo?

It don't even work, you feel like a bitch, don't you?

How many times did you walk in and just sit, and have to listen, and learn all that bullshit?

Learnin' history and science, fuckin' wait. Knowing that, will that put food on your plate?

How many times will a judge decide your fate? Who is he?

How many times will you ask yourself "why?"
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

I don't know why, but I suddenly have the urge to listen to Milenko.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
Who is you favorite hype man!!??
(01-11-2012, 10:45 PM)Dangish Wrote: If Arian Foster had a fan page, would it be appropriate to call it Arian Nation?

Aside from HBK, who is the #1 performer in the ring now?

Have you ever done any actual wrestling? Not screwing around with a cousin or friend but like put on shows on a Trampoline.

I like that name for Arian's fans...

Number 1 in ring performer at the moment would have to be Punk. Ziggler a close second.

The main forms of wrestling I've tried were the JCW tryouts at the Gatherings. I'm quite proud of my work of getting booed out of the ring....lol