Now that we have Plex back I think we have enough to have our own thread

[Image: kyrie-irving-holding-ball.jpg]

*enjoys him before he announces his decision in 5 years*
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
LOL

that's what will happen too
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
The Trail Blazers are going to go pretty far this year. They have a great team. While I don't see them being the team out of the west, I do see them FINALLY making it out of the first round of the playoffs.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Suns haven't looked good at all. Nash seems to still have the flame lit. Hill looks terrible. Gortat just got his splint off so hopefully more production from him comes in. I don't like Dudley starting. Frye gonna Frye. I'm really happy with the production from Morris thus far. Shannon Brown is starting to find a groove in a relatively new offense for him. Hopefully Redd can be court ready soon too. Sucks when your most productive player is Warrick. I don't consider beating Portland the other night anything wonderful or season turning since they were on a back-to-back and it showed greatly.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Aye Michael Redd Frown
Kwame Brown's comments about Andrew Bynum:

Quote:I taught him everything he knows. ... I'm one of the better defenders in the league and we played against each other every day in practice. I told him if you can score against me, you can score on anyone.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
(01-08-2012, 09:29 AM)MAC Wrote: Suns haven't looked good at all. Nash seems to still have the flame lit. Hill looks terrible. Gortat just got his splint off so hopefully more production from him comes in. I don't like Dudley starting. Frye gonna Frye. I'm really happy with the production from Morris thus far. Shannon Brown is starting to find a groove in a relatively new offense for him. Hopefully Redd can be court ready soon too. Sucks when your most productive player is Warrick. I don't consider beating Portland the other night anything wonderful or season turning since they were on a back-to-back and it showed greatly.

We have markieff morris now so the future isn't totally bleak
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
The Spurs looked great at first, but Manu had to break his god damned hand. Timmy is getting up there in age, and it would be so great to see him leave with one more ring. I seriously doubt it, but at least the Mavs seem to be suffering from that championship hangover (so far). If I had to guess I'd say OKC vs. Chicago/Miami in the finals.
(01-08-2012, 05:15 PM)bj0rn Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 09:29 AM)MAC Wrote: Suns haven't looked good at all. Nash seems to still have the flame lit. Hill looks terrible. Gortat just got his splint off so hopefully more production from him comes in. I don't like Dudley starting. Frye gonna Frye. I'm really happy with the production from Morris thus far. Shannon Brown is starting to find a groove in a relatively new offense for him. Hopefully Redd can be court ready soon too. Sucks when your most productive player is Warrick. I don't consider beating Portland the other night anything wonderful or season turning since they were on a back-to-back and it showed greatly.

We have markieff morris now so the future isn't totally bleak

Still not completely sold on the kid only because of our history of drafting brothers before. (ie, Lopez, Griffin... even though the Taylor thing was just to hopefully catch lightning in a bottle) He's looking good so far though. Haven't compared stats with his brother in Houston yet though.

(01-08-2012, 07:18 PM)dobbs Wrote: The Spurs looked great at first, but Manu had to break his god damned hand. Timmy is getting up there in age, and it would be so great to see him leave with one more ring. I seriously doubt it, but at least the Mavs seem to be suffering from that championship hangover (so far). If I had to guess I'd say OKC vs. Chicago/Miami in the finals.

Age is deff a factor out there in Spurs land. Manu going down is terrible.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
(01-08-2012, 09:29 AM)MAC Wrote: Still not completely sold on the kid only because of our history of drafting brothers before. (ie, Lopez, Griffin... even though the Taylor thing was just to hopefully catch lightning in a bottle) He's looking good so far though. Haven't compared stats with his brother in Houston yet though.

His brother was sent to the D-League...
[Image: hi-res-7636222_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75]
You never know with Morris. He's definitely looking good so far though. And when I hear brothers in the NBA I immediately think Brent Barry and that worked out great for us (until the whole Parker, Eva, Brents' wife thing) so.....

(01-09-2012, 12:06 PM)DEEJ Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 09:29 AM)MAC Wrote: Still not completely sold on the kid only because of our history of drafting brothers before. (ie, Lopez, Griffin... even though the Taylor thing was just to hopefully catch lightning in a bottle) He's looking good so far though. Haven't compared stats with his brother in Houston yet though.

His brother was sent to the D-League...

BY GAWD WE'VE STRUCK GOLD THEN! SARVER/BABBY FOR 2012!
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
yeah so far it looks like suns finally got the better twin (RoLo looks way better this year, too). although the morris bro is putting up like 34-15 in the d-league so i think he'll be back in the league very soon
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Idk, Brook with a broken foot still might be better than a healthy Robin.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Congrats Pistons! Never in franchise history have we lost four straight games by 16+ points before, and that includes the eight years they were the Fort Wayne Pistons. Wake me up when it's time to draft. Sucks Ben Wallace goes out on a shit team like this but I'll remember the good years.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I remember the time he was on the Suns for 19 days during the summer. Good times!
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
(01-10-2012, 01:29 AM)Fro Wrote: Congrats Pistons! Never in franchise history have we lost four straight games by 16+ points before, and that includes the eight years they were the Fort Wayne Pistons. Wake me up when it's time to draft. Sucks Ben Wallace goes out on a shit team like this but I'll remember the good years.

At least they never lost 27 straight games!
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Hey Username, check this article out: http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blo...ks_14.html

Not sure if I'm ready to call the Cavs a playoff team but I definitely think they're a much improved team from last season and are headed in the right direction. Not sure if you saw the Lakers game the other night but they played some of the best defense they had played all season (outside of Kobe who is just an animal right now). I'm really liking the look of this team and think they could finish .500 if they keep playing hard. A trade wouldn't hurt either.
Wow! The defending champion Mavs came thru the Palace last week and there were probably 3,000 people in attendance. I understand we suck but usually when the champs are in town they bring a full house. Twenty thousand empty seats looks horrible on television, they should go the WWE route and tarp off the upper bowl.
It's pretty sad when Rondo is responsible for 49% of the Celtics points this season.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
What the hell is up with the C's this season?!

I think now the Cavs have the same record if not maybe 1 game difference and they've played 9 of their 12 games on the road.
Finally starting to show their age. KG, O'Neal, Pierce, and Ray Ray have like 40 years or more combined with being in the league. Ray is the only player who's getting.better with age. K.G. is starting to show frustration because he knows that he's not the same player he was 5 years ago. I'm predicting at least 3rd this year unless they get their shit together. Brandon Bass was a great trade for Big Baby, he only averages 6 pts a game now. They're capable of beating good teams, Pierce just needs to get back in the groove.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
I feel ya. I would love to see those guys go out with 1 more ring. Nothing would be greater than seeing them send Bron home again. I still can't understand why they gave up Perkins and Nate last season. Hated that move with a passion.
I got nothin besides being depressed about The Suns losing the other day...
I don't even know what to think about the Suns right now other than I hope we can trade Nash so he doesn't have to deal with this anymore. Hill seems like he's run out of secret young man water. Can't wait for us to move up the draft boards.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
I feel bad, cause Nash needs to go somewhere else, but without him I see the Suns doing worse and worse.
I just keep seeing us being the next Timberwolves.
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
I have hope for ya guys! Aint been a Suns fan forever but as a late bloomer in basketball love Nash and The Suns were what drew me right in hook line and sinker. And we havent had a baksetball team here in KC in FOREVER I would take a Timberwolvesish team over no team.
We don't have a college hoops thread so I'm bringing it here. My Spartys lost to michigan last night, their third straight loss to them MFers. Boy am I hearing it on FB and prolly tonite at work. Good thing I can pull the old "congrats on those three, now it's 18-6 us in the last 24 games!" card. This sucks. Frown
(01-16-2012, 12:43 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Hey Username, check this article out: http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blo...ks_14.html

Not sure if I'm ready to call the Cavs a playoff team but I definitely think they're a much improved team from last season and are headed in the right direction. Not sure if you saw the Lakers game the other night but they played some of the best defense they had played all season (outside of Kobe who is just an animal right now). I'm really liking the look of this team and think they could finish .500 if they keep playing hard. A trade wouldn't hurt either.

if they keep it up, they could go .500 and sneak in as the 8th seed. it seems like .500 is all it takes anymore in the east.

it's not the outcome i'd desire this season, but i won't hate on them for improving faster than expected. everyone thought lebron was going send them back to the dark ages.
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]