Well, look who just landed in Tennessee *SPOILER*
[Image: f6SLj.jpg]

IT BEGINS.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
The internet never fails.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Jericho on Twitter:

Apparently I've been cloned...or somebody has started a great rumour!! #waroftheworlds

There are rumors that this is an old photo and not actually in Tennessee, but according to Wrestlezone its legit, who knows.
Some clueless broad ruins it: https://twitter.com/#!/ccschroder/status...7825094657

Also:
[Image: jerichomitb.jpg]
LOL @ that picture.

Isn't Raw in Memphis? Why would he be flying to Nashville? Not sure how far that is but I saw a message that its about 220 miles from where Raw will be.
Look who else was just spotted at the Nashville Airport:

[Image: RXZW0.jpg]

Tonight's Raw should be interesting.
fuckin aye now i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well apparently that picture is of Taker back in July but THIS is supposed to be from today:

[Image: LOA1q.jpg]

Michelle McCool and Taker returning would make sense since the promos featured a female as well.
Guys, let's be realistic.

[Image: JBL.jpg]
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
(01-02-2012, 10:49 AM)Max Bedroom Wrote: Also:
[Image: jerichomitb.jpg]

Agagagagag
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
i thought taker cut his hair?
[Image: 6kFOO.jpg]

FIXED!
[+] 1 user Likes Chad's post
michelle mccool would get my blizzo mcwang any day
I really think its going to be Taker, I hope I'm wrong because honestly as much as I love the Taker... I want Jericho and my mind is made up on Jericho returning lol.
It's Eddie Guerrero
[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
speaking of taker, i cant believe their wasting another wrestlemania match with him on fuckin HHH the last one sucked
(01-02-2012, 02:07 PM)MAC Wrote: Guys, let's be realistic.

[Image: JBL.jpg]

I would mark.
[Image: c2c04223695632305d4bd74288facbbd.jpg]
Nonsense. Last one was awesome.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

*cough* bullshit *cough*, the last three wrestlemania matches with taker and shawn and hhh have all just been sad as hell, its like watching the deteriation of a mans body right in front of you
(01-02-2012, 02:18 PM)Chad Wrote: [Image: 6kFOO.jpg]

FIXED!

Agag
taker/HBK was gold in my opinion. i jus couldnt get into taker/terra ryzin'. maybe theyll prove me wrong and make it awesome this year, but im not holding my breath on that one.
(01-02-2012, 03:16 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 02:18 PM)Chad Wrote: [Image: 6kFOO.jpg]

FIXED!

Agag

Perhaps they're setting up Y2J vs Taker at WM28, like they did with Taker's return and HHH last year.
Has Batista been considered for a return?
[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
HHH/Taker sucked in my opinion. It was slow, sloppy, and didn't have an epic week to it...and I could never buy HHH winning so the suspense wasn't there.

The only positive thing (if you want to call it that) I cab say is that they held back enough to do another match.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
I wouldn't go as far as to say the match was terrible, but it definitely had nothing on the 2 matches with HBK and wasn't even the best match on the card as a lot of people put it as.(I personally thought punk/orton was the best match from last wm). It was just way too slow and drawn out, especially at the end. I get why they did it, doing the whole story of hhh hitting him with everything he had and 'taker kept kicking out, but they drug it out way too long in between each big move/spot. Granted it was 2 guys near the end of their careers(or at least with Undertaker, who's spent the past few years just doing one or two matches cause he looks like he can barely walk anymore) but still it just felt like it took forever for them to get to the next thing.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Just in case you didn't hear, that Undertaker/McCool pic isn't from today. Unless they enjoy walking around with short sleeves in 40 degree weather.
Yeah it's freeeeezing here today.

And well...this is a Raw so far...that's about all I can say.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Remember that minute back in 2011 when Raw was exciting?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Lol I love how undersold the crowd is, they are like nobody expected this and there are Jericho signs everywhere lol. I'm not marking at all right now
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling