Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting to know Pluto
1.) Why haven't you requested a name change back to Ivan Ooze, when that's what everyone calls you anyway?

2.) What made you decide to finally cut your hair? What made you grow it out in the first place?

3.) You make beats; what are your favorite sounds? Do you start on one with an idea in mind, or just play around until you come up with something you like? Also, having an idea of what goes into music production, what do you think of dubstep?

4.) For awhile there it seemed like you were quite infatuated with Rawr, then one day you started hating on her. Care to explain why, now that she can't come in here and turn it into a 30 page ordeal?

5.) Who's better at Halo: you, or Lunadan?

6.) If you had the choice between infinite money and having everything you ever wanted for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

7.) Have you ever done any drugs outside of weed? If not, why? They're not all bad, you know.

8.) When you post one word replies in threads is it because you're less than enthused about the thread, don't want to be labeled as a TL;DR poster, or you just want to be represented in the discussion?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Do you ever make sense with anything you try to talk about? I'm talking in real life, not on the board.

Do you still make fun of homeless people who have problems with their brains?
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
Since you hung out with him IRL, do you think Koolaid is more kool than aid, or vice versa?

1...seriously?

2. What's your sister's middle name?

3. Can you write a 4 bar verse about me?

4. How much money do you have in the bank right now?

5. What's on the shirt you're wearing right now?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
I call him Dr. Strangelove.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Do you really believe in the 2012 stuff?

If yes, please give your thoughts on the subject.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Who do you think is the coolest inventor and why?

If you could hang with any former president who would you choose?

If you could smoke with a board member, punch a board member and fuck a board member who would they be?

Do you consider yourself a black cracker or a white negro?

For real tho are you of mixed descent?

If you could be any race other than what you are what would it be?

If you could be an animal with human level intelligence for a week what animal would you be and what would you do?

Is it just astronomy that piques your interest or science in general?

Whats your dream career?

If i ever go to a gathering and youre there will you smoke a blunt with me?

Favorite rapper?

Favorite guilty pleasure song?

Stupidest movie you ever saw?

What character flaw in people gets you mad at the drop of a dime?

How many fights you been in?

Biggest regret in life?

Will you change your damn name back to Ivan already??
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
When was the last time you had regular bowel movements?
Tylenol or Advil?
Can you endorse a check and mail it to me? You can leave the money area blank. I need something to give the neighbor kids when I run them over in the middle of the street.
Have you ever or do you ever plan on getting laid?
What do you look like?
Do you draw? If so can you draw me like one of your french girls?
My mom says life is like a box of chocolates. Does your mom eat chocolates?
Two girls pass out in your apartment, what do you do?
Two guys pass out in your apartment, what do you do?
You pass out in your apartment, what do two guys and two girls do?
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
Is he even on here enough anymore to answer these questions?
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Yeah I'm on mobile though
Cool questions, I have answers for some but didn't type them out yet.. Thank you.
(12-27-2011, 02:37 AM)That Guy Wrote: 1.) Why haven't you requested a name change back to Ivan Ooze, when that's what everyone calls you anyway?

Thought it'd be too much work to pm an admin and ask but if someone decided to change it to that, pretty sure I wouldn't mind.

2.) What made you decide to finally cut your hair? What made you grow it out in the first place?

Well, my hair was long for 5-6 years so I it tired of it really, wanted to try something new I guess. Talked about cutting it on more than one occasion, but never did until one day the district manager came in the store and said I was breaking the dress code. I just walked away from her and thought things like "bitch, they cant do that." then, the store manager said he'll give me a week to do so because he'll get in trouble if his clerks keep breaking rules. I said okay. Then a month later my hair was still long. I happened to walk in one of the rooms he was in then I noticed he was staring at me. I saw the look in his eyes... He looked disappointed. I honestly felt some kind of bad, I guess. A few days later I literally woke straight up and thought "I've got to cut my hair." Then I did that day. This manager ended up transferring to a different store like a week later though.
Also, one o the kids that I first smoked weed with recently had it his hair too. We kind of stopped hanging out, for good reasons you can say, but I saw him in the school library once and said hey, then he said "nice haircut" and I said thanks then he laughed, then I think I realized he was being sarcastic. I think he thought I was copying him or something.

3.) You make beats; what are your favorite sounds? Do you start on one with an idea in mind, or just play around until you come up with something you like? Also, having an idea of what goes into music production, what do you think of dubstep?

Bass and drums.. Sometimes I'll find a sound an work on it, see what sounds good. Sometimes, I'll have a specific idea and (attempt to) go for it. Sometimes even, you can hear samples in your head or while you're listening to it and 'hear' what can be done, more or less.
Havent listened to enough to offer a solid opinion, don't care to check some out I think.

4.) For awhile there it seemed like you were quite infatuated with Rawr, then one day you started hating on her. Care to explain why, now that she can't come in here and turn it into a 30 page ordeal?

Typical

5.) Who's better at Halo: you, or Lunadan?
Him

6.) If you had the choice between infinite money and having everything you ever wanted for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

Infinite money simply because the system we live in, haha. I'd be able to buy like plane tickets, pay bills forever; etc.

7.) Have you ever done any drugs outside of weed? If not, why? They're not all bad, you know.

Which ones aren't bad? I tried what I believe was ecstasy once, it was okay. Weed was better so I stuck with that.

8.) When you post one word replies in threads is it because you're less than enthused about the thread, don't want to be labeled as a TL;DR poster, or you just want to be represented in the discussion?

Sometimes I'll probably just do it for fun. Might be all that's necessary. sometimes I can type out a decent post but I'll be like, "what's the point?" then I'll erase it and leave.

(12-27-2011, 02:43 AM)peachfuzz Wrote: Do you ever make sense with anything you try to talk about? I'm talking in real life, not on the board.

No.

Do you still make fun of homeless people who have problems with their brains?

Yes.

(12-27-2011, 10:36 PM)Pluto Wrote: 7.) Have you ever done any drugs outside of weed? If not, why? They're not all bad, you know.

Which ones aren't bad? I tried what I believe was ecstasy once, it was okay. Weed was better so I stuck with that.

Well for a dude like you I'd suggest mushrooms, then acid. If you're cool with those, you could try DMT, Ketamine, and 2CB.

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
What was your dmt trip like?
That's really hard to explain, actually. It was like I completely detached from reality and was seeing a totally different world from a bird's eye view (metaphorically, not literally).

I smoked a little DMT with some weed. I tripped for 5 mins and everytime I blinked it was like looking through a kaleidascope. Everything was in geometric shapes.
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
Do you think you got anything out of it or was it just awesome?
I snorted it.

(12-27-2011, 11:01 PM)Pluto Wrote: Do you think you got anything out of it or was it just awesome?

It wasn't the first psychedelic I ever did so for me it was just a nice experience. But I could definitely see someone being mentally affected by it if their palette for that sort of thing wasn't as wide as mine.

This is GTK Pluto not Pluto ask us questions. Gah damn..

Tarantula head always fuckin up a thread. Fuck this shit. I was gonna give ya a little hipster chance to redeem yourself and you can't even let people ask you questions, instead you ask questions about questions.

Anyways..

Your favorite color? (tell me it ain't green/black plaid)

Do you have more white or black friends?

Peachfuzz and That Guy pull up, what do you do?

Same question, replace those two with illy and Cowtzu

(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

What is your favorite movie?
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
If someone paid you 10 grand, would you let a group of asian men circle around you and bukkake? Yes, it is being filmed and will probably end up on the internet.

Have you ever been in a fight that was racially fueled?

How often do you say 'niggah'?

I understand you're a people-watcher (the equivalent of a lurker here). Has anyone ever confronted or questioned your people-watching activities (following strangers, listening in on convos, snapping pictures of people)?

I understand you're interested in photography. Do you plan on making a career out of it? Would you mind sharing some of your proudest work with us?

Most sexually attractive female type (race, weight, height)?

Ever still listen to Psy? What do you think of their new stuff?

If CKY PM'd you and said he wanted to meet up and smoke/chill with you, would you cheerfully accept, politely decline, or simply just ignore him?

Ever get the feeling people are watching you, like you watch others? They probably are.

EXTERMINATE
Can we be friends again?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
What it does? what it does? what it be like?
How many times have you been laid since that one broad you told me about?

Where did the Mowgli pics go?

What's the story behind why you deleted your OG Facebook?

Have you ever been told by a girl that her Dad would be the shit out of her if he found out she was dating a black kid?

Would you still like to drive around scaring people with airhorns?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(12-27-2011, 03:10 AM)AlonzoDaytona Wrote: 1...seriously?
Mhmm

2. What's your sister's middle name?
Laser

3. Can you write a 4 bar verse about me?
Daytona vs khrymez was good times
I must've watched it like 20 different times
I wish I was Allan Dayton so I could get all the felines
Instead of masturbatin

4. How much money do you have in the bank right now?
A pretty modest amount, but less than I had when I was still employed.

5. What's on the shirt you're wearing right now?
A whole bunch of animals roaring.

(12-27-2011, 12:04 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: Do you really believe in the 2012 stuff?

If yes, please give your thoughts on the subject.

Good question. Sort of.

The only reason I have some belief in it is because of personal experience, the particular branch of 2012 I'm referring to is the 'consciousness' stuff. These experiences include some super intuition shit & massive amounts of synchronicity, but how this stuff managed to get related to 2012... I've seen people like Jae slam this stuff multiple times, but I wouldn't expect everyone to understand or even care. I'm glad I have a friend that listens to all the shit I tell him. Sometimes I'm sure he says what ilhe thinks I wanna here, but on more than one occasion we've witnessed "signs". Could be making a big deal out of nothing though.. Let's have this talk again next year!

(12-28-2011, 12:47 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: Can we be friends again?

hah
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Well sure we can, ibwas just goin in order.
(12-27-2011, 01:06 PM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: Who do you think is the coolest inventor and why?
Ray Kurzweil? Watched a documentary on him yesterday and he seemed pretty cool. Or Thomas Edison. Inventors just isn't a subject I try to keep up on.

If you could hang with any former president who would you choose?
Jefferson

If you could smoke with a board member, punch a board member and fuck a board member who would they be?
Smoke with Kipz and possibly John (or m0s), punch Corey Jo and fuck Corey Jo too.

Do you consider yourself a black cracker or a white negro?
Neither..

For real tho are you of mixed descent?
Yes.

If you could be any race other than what you are what would it be?
Greek

If you could be an animal with human level intelligence for a week what animal would you be and what would you do?
A jaguar and just relax in some cool rain forests.

Is it just astronomy that piques your interest or science in general?
Well I recently completed astronomy and biology classes and they were interesting, I wouldn't mind learning more about the subjects I'm sure. So science in general if I'm able to say that.

Whats your dream career?
Some type of filmmaker.

If i ever go to a gathering and youre there will you smoke a blunt with me?
Yes, a joint too.

Favorite rapper?
Gonna have to be Aesop rock

Favorite guilty pleasure song?
Diplomat's Son - Vampire Weekend

Stupidest movie you ever saw?
Transformers 2. Believe that out of every movie I've ever seen, this was the most disappointing & just plain not good. Probably because the trailer was awesome.

What character flaw in people gets you mad at the drop of a dime?
Having a hard time answering this one. There are a few actually, but in the end it just isn't worth typing out (especially on this itouch). I'm also guilty of having at least 2 annoying 'flaws'.

How many fights you been in?
in the 2nd grade some dude said I owe him 5 bucks if he can make this girl (who I happened to have a secret crush on) cry. I said no. He peeled all the stickers off her desk when she kept telling him not to, then she started crying & next thing I know I owed him five bucks. I never gave it to him. I mention this because, while not proven, I put the two together in like highshool: I was with my sister eating breakfast in the cafeteria an we walked out of it, next thing I know I'm getting my ass beat by some 5th grader, most likely cause I didn't give his friend five bucks. Our school ha these 'chicken fries' which we had only twice a year & dude said if I let him have them j wouldn't have to owe him 5 dollars anymore.
In 5th grade I fought my friend cause, while grading each others math homework, he marked many of my answers wrong when I'm almost positive they weren't. So I did the same to his hw in return, then we got caught by the teacher because we weren't supposed to even be grading other people's hw ( we used to, but stopped). Then we fought on the playground, it honestly wasn't that serious though, but he told everyone he won and they believed him because he had more of a gift of gab than I did.
8th grade, some kid punched me in the face then, it took like 5 seconds, but I punched him back in the face, then he punched me again, then I punched him in the face again.
9th grade, the guy that sat behind me science class asked for help then when ibturned around he slapped me. I fell for it again, then, since he couldn't really slap me anymore, he started pulling my hair. I turned around and slapped him then he got all mad and made a huge ass scene in class, mind you he slapped me like 3 times before I got him once. He said he was goin to beat my ass tomorrow. He did.

Biggest regret in life?
Getting fired from work.. Only because I managed to convince myself the perfect woman for me worked there. I would love to type out every encounter we've had, because I I do say so myself they were quite hilarious and adorable. Once I saw her looking for something so iasked what she was looking for (a calculator) then, & it was automatic, I said "Oh! (and pulled out my iPod and handed it to her before I even finished talking) I have one on my iPod, do you wanna use it??!" her reaction was great. Also, i started to get into all this 2012/shamanism stuff because of her. It's all oddly connected. I regret it because there are so many unanswered questions, haha. I got fired because i tried to rush things.

Will you change your damn name back to Ivan already??
Sure.